ACTOR/ACTRESS Appearances!!!!

123457»

Comments

RogueAgent wrote: »
    A couple of weekends ago I attended Collectormania at the NEC. This was so I got to meet General Orlov himself Stephen Bercoff. Really nice guy and a great day out!

48032113028_c939e52f40_o_d.jpg

Was the sofa attached to the wall?

Yep! We were playing Russian roulette with a rather shifty looking photographer!!! B-) :))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    A couple of weekends ago I attended Collectormania at the NEC. This was so I got to meet General Orlov himself Stephen Bercoff. Really nice guy and a great day out!

Yep! We were playing Russian roulette with a rather shifty looking photographer!!! B-) :))

Congratulations on winning. Obviously.

Congratulations on winning. Obviously.

Thank you very much! :))
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Getafix wrote: »
    Caroline Munro doing a Q&A in central London next weekend after a screening of TSWLM.

https://www.regentstreetcinema.com/programme/the-spy-who-loved-me/

I was hoping to attend that screening - Spy's one of my fave efforts and who can resist Caroline Munro? - but I'll be many miles away that weekend, as it turns out.

However, if tickets are still available, I definitely urge those who can make it to the screening to go; Spy looks terrific on the big screen and Ms Munro's absolutely lovely in person, so I'm sure the Q&A would be well worth it. :)
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 82
    Hi All, I have just made a video of all the actors that I have met from the James Bond movies.

Some side notes:

-I also met Priscilla Barnes but the photo is with Joyce Dewitt and Jenille Harrison for a Threes Company group photo.

- I regret not meeting Tania Mallet,Eunice Gayson and Yaphet Kotto(hope I get another chance)

I am also going to meet Barbara Carerra in November at The Hollywood Show in Los Angeles
    Oddjob wrote: »
    Hi All, I have just made a video of all the actors that I have met from the James Bond movies.

Some side notes:

-I also met Priscilla Barnes but the photo is with Joyce Dewitt and Jenille Harrison for a Threes Company group photo.

- I regret not meeting Tania Mallet,Eunice Gayson and Yaphet Kotto(hope I get another chance)

I am also going to meet Barbara Carerra in November at The Hollywood Show in Los Angeles

Brilliant little video, I would dearly love to meet Yaphet Kotto!!!
    " I regret not meeting Tania Mallet,Eunice Gayson"

Well , there wont be any more now......RIP
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Reminder!

Maud Adams and Britt Ekland will be at Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Maryland this weekend (Thurs/Fri/Sat)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Reminder!

Maud Adams and Britt Ekland will be at Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Maryland this weekend (Thurs/Fri/Sat)

I came so close to attending this year and won't get to. One of my favorite actors from 'Deadwood' will also be present, but alas. What a year to miss.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Reminder!

I came so close to attending this year and won't get to. One of my favorite actors from 'Deadwood' will also be present, but alas. What a year to miss.

Dang! Would have been great to do a meet up. The MANC is usually good for attracting a bond actor or actress most years, so hopefully next year.
    Kristina Wayborn and Mary Stavin will make an appearance at the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in Maryland this year, September 7th - 9th. I'm looking to finally attend, after nearly a decade or so of missing every chance I've had to go.

https://www.midatlanticnostalgiaconvention.com/

Lots of other exciting names are appearing, and while not officially confirmed, I hear their big guest in attendance for at least one or two days (unless his schedule changes) will be Henry Winkler.
    I'll be there this year! Not sure if it would be Friday or Saturday that I'll attend but always good to meet up with other Bond fans in attendance.
    I'll be there this year! Not sure if it would be Friday or Saturday that I'll attend but always good to meet up with other Bond fans in attendance.

If Henry's only there a certain day, I plan on going then. I've missed it virtually every year I've wanted to attend but hopefully not this year.
    It looks like Lynn-Holly Johnson has been added to the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention, her first appearance in nearly a decade, with a total now of three Roger Moore era Bond girls to meet. Fabulous.
    Fantastic! I'll be going down on Friday morning most likely. I can't wait!
    I've not made official plans yet but would ideally like to go on Saturday. Trying to keep my eyes peeled to their website for the next month to see if any other additions pop up. Still nothing on Henry Winkler, so I'm assuming they're waiting until it's closer to officially announce or he won't be able to make it, which would be a bummer.

I've never been to one of these things before so I'm sure I'll have no idea what I'm doing or how to interact when I do actually meet them.
  • edited September 2023 Posts: 1,639
    I wish the girls would boycott Hollywood Show , that guy is a forger and has forged several celebs : Aniston , Swift , Stan Lee funko , Steve Martin , Newmar , Meriwether , West , Ward , Eilish......and thats just those we know about , theres gotta be more. He also lets Piece of the Past sell his trash there , that guy has 9 or more dealers aid him sell fakes (fake Kobe sgd ball & I bet Jacko sgd photo was fake too). jackmsell , a POTP straw seller has also sold Bondcollectibles certed items.....connect the dots. POTP certed a Shaw on Avalanche Express 8x10 still which didnt come out until a yr after RS died , sharpie which looks brand new/no fading after 45 yrs & it was fake as I own 2 real Shaws. AFAIK , RS didnt use sharpie to sign , he prefered to use thin pens.