ACTOR/ACTRESS Appearances!!!!

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    With those prices, are they offering sexual favours as well?

Better be having an eight hour sitdown with me, discussing their entire filmography for that price, too. There's a much closer convention I've missed several times in the past, but it's only $25 to attend and gives you full access to any celebrities in attendance to speak to/get autographs and pictures from all day. I'd much prefer to go to that one.
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia
    Agreed, in the US, Wizard World is the biggest production company that runs conventions. There Comic Con series has gotten so expensive (use to be $35 entry with most celebrities prices in the 20-50 dollar range for auto+photo op in 2011ish era). With the Marvel films, Walking Dead, and other genres gaining so much popularity in the past 5 years, the prices have gone ridiculous. They can charge the prices because the super hero crowd are willing to pay and it allows them to get the bigger name guests.

Creasy, not sure if you are referring to Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia convention in Baltimore, that one has had some good Bond guests in the past. Chiller Theatre in NJ and Monster Mania Con in NJ also have had Bond guests in the recent past. Chiller has gotten more expensive, but the other two are still very reasonable.
    @MooseWithFleas, thank you, that's the one! I knew I'd recognize the name if I read it but couldn't recall it for the life of me. There were two years in a row where several were in attendance but I missed it both times, sadly. I'll have to remember it and keep an eye out to see who arrives this year. Don't see any Bond actors listed just yet.
    Valerie Leon (Hotel Receptionist in TSWLM)
    Chiller Theatre in Parsippany, NJ - April 27-29
    http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

Wasn't she also in NSNA ? The lady who fishes Bond after his run-in with remote controlled sharks ?
    You are correct @Gerard ! Valerie is technically a two time Bond actress.

For Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention this year, Ricou Browning is currently signed on who directed the underwater sequences for both TB and NSNA.
    Out of curiosity I decided to check out the Wizard Con closest to me and got shocked to find out admission ranged $40-$50 for a single day's admission, plus a $3 surcharge on top of that.

The guests include people from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lord of the Rings, a guy from American Pie and sci-fi TV shows. The big guests are Jason Momoa and Ray Fisher of Justice League. More will be added, but it would have to be somebody really big to get me to go to it.

I will likely stick to going to the National Sports Collectors Convention.

Lol! Now theirs a thought! $200 is a lot though for the regular person.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

I expect a back massage as we watch my favorite film of theirs in its entirety, with them dropping trivia nuggets throughout.

I just can't stomach the idea of paying a millionaire hundreds of dollars for me to get an autograph. It's the state of things, but I'm a cheap ass so I can't get behind the idea. But $35-40 for an all-day convention or something akin to that? Absolutely.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

I expect a back massage as we watch my favorite film of theirs in its entirety, with them dropping trivia nuggets throughout.

I just can't stomach the idea of paying a millionaire hundreds of dollars for me to get an autograph. It's the state of things, but I'm a cheap ass so I can't get behind the idea. But $35-40 for an all-day convention or something akin to that? Absolutely.

Completely agree! Considering it is the public who make these people wealthy? You would think they could give a little back in some way.
    Stallone was 400$ at NYCC

Adam West wouldve been 100 quid at LFCC but died shortly before

Harrison Ford is twice the amount of Stallone

Holy budget drain , Batman :p
    Tracy wrote: »

OMG those numbers are eye watering!!!!

I'm not sure if Stallone charging $400 for a picture is worse, or the fact that people actually pay that amount of money for one.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

I'm not sure if Stallone charging $400 for a picture is worse, or the fact that people actually pay that amount of money for one.

Nude I take it?

Nude I take it?

Nude back massages if I'm shelling out that much cash.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    An Evening with Caroline Bliss - Morpeth Arms, London, 7th July.

(I think I'm supposed to be doing something sociable that day. I'll see if I can weasel out of it.)
    OMG!!!!

Mads Mikkleson attending Collectormania 25!!!

Hope to goodness I can attend this!!!!!!
    For those in the U.S., it looks like Jill St. John is making the convention trails for the first time I can remember.

Hollywood Show - Los Angeles, CA July 27-29
    Steel City Con - Pittsburgh, PA Aug 10-12, 2018
    Super Megafest - Framingham, MA Oct 13-14, 2018
    Chiller Theatre - Parsipanny, NJ Oct 26-28, 2018

George Lazenby, Luciana Paluzzi, and Martine Beswick are all also appearing as the Hollywood Show in July
    edited July 2018 Posts: 40,468
    Trina Parks (DAF's Thumper) will be at the Mid Atlantic Nostalgia Convention in September, too.
    Joanna Lumley is on tour this autumn with her one-woman show It's All About Me. Tomorrow (probably), I'll know if I'll be able to see her.

https://ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/joanna-lumley

joanna-lumley-its-all-about-me-39725.jpeg
    An Evening With Diana Rigg at the South Bank, anyone? 9th March 2019:

https://southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/133148-evening-dame-diana-rigg-2019
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    An Evening With Diana Rigg at the South Bank, anyone? 9th March 2019:

https://southbankcentre.co.uk/whats-on/133148-evening-dame-diana-rigg-2019

Oh man that would be great to attend? However that is my Stag do weekend so unable to make that one. Although I have no idea where I will be?!!!
    Sounds like a great venue for a stag do to me :)

I can't make it either as if things go right I'll be catching a plane to the US that day.
    Maud Adams and Serena Scott Thomas (Molly Warmflash) are expected to be in Maryland, US this September 12th-14th at the 2019 Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention.

Dolph Lundgren is to be a Monster Mania Con in Cherry Hill NJ on March 8-10

Maud Adams and Serena Scott Thomas (Molly Warmflash) are expected to be in Maryland, US this September 12th-14th at the 2019 Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention.

Dolph Lundgren is to be a Monster Mania Con in Cherry Hill NJ on March 8-10

Maud Adams is lovely to meet, really warm and friendly. Not met SST yet but maybe in the future?!!!!!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Toby Stephens aka Gustav Graves from Die Another Day is appearing at Supanova in Melbourne April 5th - 7th
    And
    Supanova Gold Coast April 12th - 14th

I’m hoping he also comes to Perth. I’m one of the few Bond fans who thought he was quite a good Bond villain. Certainly not the worst part of DAD. ;)
  • ** 80% of tickets have already been sold for this event **

Britt Ekland will be making a rare visit to London next month, and on Saturday April 6th we’re delighted to host “An Afternoon With Britt”.

The intimate event will take place in the Sir Roger Moore Private Dining Room at Mayfair’s exclusive HUSH restaurant - co-founded by Sir Roger.

Booking for this event will close at 5:00pm (UK time) on Friday 29th March.

The event will include:

A two course lunch (Main & dessert - Special dietary requirements can be catered for)

Glass of wine / soft drink

Tea / Coffee

Britt Ekland in conversation with Gareth Owen, with an opportunity for attendees to participate in a Q&A, all followed by an autograph signing (£20 per autograph).

Limited to 50 places.

If you would like to book tickets to this event please click here

Kind Regards

Andy
    Bondstars LLP
    ** 80% of tickets have already been sold for this event **

Britt Ekland will be making a rare visit to London next month, and on Saturday April 6th we’re delighted to host “An Afternoon With Britt”.

The intimate event will take place in the Sir Roger Moore Private Dining Room at Mayfair’s exclusive HUSH restaurant - co-founded by Sir Roger.

Booking for this event will close at 5:00pm (UK time) on Friday 29th March.

The event will include:

A two course lunch (Main & dessert - Special dietary requirements can be catered for)

Glass of wine / soft drink

Tea / Coffee

Britt Ekland in conversation with Gareth Owen, with an opportunity for attendees to participate in a Q&A, all followed by an autograph signing (£20 per autograph).

Limited to 50 places.

If you would like to book tickets to this event please click here

Kind Regards

Andy
    Bondstars LLP

If you can go? Do so as she is lovely. Was lucky enough to meet her a few years ago and fluked a photo with her and Maud Adams!
    A couple of weekends ago I attended Collectormania at the NEC. This was so I got to meet General Orlov himself Stephen Bercoff. Really nice guy and a great day out!

48032113028_c939e52f40_o_d.jpg

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    A couple of weekends ago I attended Collectormania at the NEC. This was so I got to meet General Orlov himself Stephen Bercoff. Really nice guy and a great day out!

48032113028_c939e52f40_o_d.jpg

Was the sofa attached to the wall?
    Caroline Munro doing a Q&A in central London next weekend after a screening of TSWLM.

https://www.regentstreetcinema.com/programme/the-spy-who-loved-me/