EXCLUSIVE

First photo of Justin Bieber's arrest:
    1017461_10151833075541875_244900514_n.jpg
    "Hooray for Bristoland la la la la la la la Bristoland"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-25876228
    EXCLUSIVE

First photo of Justin Bieber's arrest:
    1017461_10151833075541875_244900514_n.jpg

=)) Superb!!! The bloke is an absolute idiot!!!
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Bristol and what ?
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 12,837
    I've just found a brilliant site. Let's you make fake google searches. Here's one I just sent to my mate.

xrng.jpg

This is the site, you can save the pictures when you're done or get a link so you can post them on here

http://freecodesource.com/image-generators/google-did-you-mean/index
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 6,396
    That's really good.

bydb.jpg

;-)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Couldn't take my ego out of the equation. :P
    6emu.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It's not working for me... so here's a screenshot of a real google search:

07qv.jpg
    =))
  • edited January 2014 Posts: 12,837
    QBranch wrote:
    It's not working for me... so here's a screenshot of a real google search:

07qv.jpg

Brilliant =))
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I'm just kidding BTW. I like DAD as much as the next Fleming purist.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Unsure where to put this. Did everyone already know about this new line of Aston Martins for kids?
    I didn't.

http://news.yahoo.com/name-39-bond-james-bond-junior-165857087.html
    This would seem to be the latest in the line of model Astons
    Started in the late 50s and early 60s if my memory serves me well HRH Prince Charles had a DB5 which was a pedal car when he was a child it was made for him by the apprentices at the
    Aston works in Newport Pagnell.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited February 2014 Posts: 12,459
    They cost something like 28,000 pounds. :D I am sure they are a lot of fun.
    Anybody watching the Superbowl tonight? Here in the UK it won't finish till around 3am but I've had a little nap and I've got plenty of snacks to keep me going :-)
  • Anybody watching the Superbowl tonight? Here in the UK it won't finish till around 3am but I've had a little nap and I've got plenty of snacks to keep me going :-)

A (American) football fan in the UK? My word. Just about everybody on this side of the pond will likely be watching it; I know I will. Who are you rooting for?
  • edited February 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Anybody watching the Superbowl tonight? Here in the UK it won't finish till around 3am but I've had a little nap and I've got plenty of snacks to keep me going :-)

A (American) football fan in the UK? My word. Just about everybody on this side of the pond will likely be watching it; I know I will. Who are you rooting for?

Broncos I'm going for.

EDIT: Can I change my mind to Seahawks? ;-)

Peyton Manning has had an absolute shocker in this first half, or what we like to refer to in the UK as a "Kolo".
  • Well, on the bright side, my dad won $600 on the final score.
  • We won it last year (Baltimore Ravens) and I'd do anything to go back twelve months and savor the experience once again - for more than one reason

Seattle win and take the championships with a comprehensive win, but this hasn't generated the same interest as in previous years. Take this opportunity to offer congratulations to the Seahawks on their victory
  • edited February 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Having had just 5 hours sleep, and feeling surprisingly fresh considering, last nights game was an obvious disappointment. I don't like one sided games, no matter what the sport. They may as well have called time at the end of the 3rd Quarter because there was no interest or atmosphere in the 4th. And the less said about the incredibly lacklustre Halftime Show the better. Why do the NFL still insist on having this garbage at halftime? Does anyone really care about it or the ad breaks they show? It should be all about the sport.

The definite highlight over here in the UK was Channel 4's coverage, or more specifically when former Broncos player and TV pundit Terrell Davis suggested that Seattle "want to eat clock". The look on presenter Colin Murray's face was absolutely priceless. #eatclock immediately started trending on Twitter along with the obvious gags :-)

/\ brilliant!!!!! pmsl!!!! =))
    I wouldn't imagine there was too much sympathy around for this numpty:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-26058591
    I've come to the conclusion that the NHS are a waste of bloody space.

That is all.
  • edited February 2014 Posts: 12,837

Why? I'd rather have the NHS than the system they use in America.

That is all.

Why?

Need surgery to remove my gallbladder having previously been given the all clear.

Plus issues with the dental work I require. Suddenly the funding has gone. That's different to what I was told a fortnight ago.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

That is all.

Why?

Need surgery to remove my gallbladder having previously been given the all clear.

Plus issues with the dental work I require. Suddenly the funding has gone. That's different to what I was told a fortnight ago.

Wish you good luck with both, hope it all works out!

That is all.

Why?

Wish you good luck with both, hope it all works out!

Thanks. Having a pre-surgical assessment on the 25th at which point I should find out when my operation will be.
    I've just seen that Douglas Slocombe the film cameraman reaches the ripe old age of 101 .today
    The man that filmed the Indiana Jones movies amongst many others Happy Birthday Sir.
    Aniston 45

Anders Breivik 35 (Norway spree killer.....I guess we can hope it won't be a happy one for him)
    Not that I want you all to think I'm ill all the time, but I've just got back from the hospital where I've been diagnosed with Shingles!

Rog had that whilst filming TSWLM, so I feel quite blessed. ;-)

Shouldn't laugh really, I'm actually in an incredible amount of pain. Back at the hospital this afternoon.