Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Visit Norway: we'll stuff luscious creaminess inside your hot stuff.

Well, I'm sold.
    Kinky.......
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Kinky.......

I dunno, they did note it's "natural" and "easy," so could be a daily, common occurrence over there!
    Double kinky !!
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Kinky.......

I dunno, they did note it's "natural" and "easy," so could be a daily, common occurrence over there!

Yup.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Same here.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I didn't now where else to put this, but I know there are many Kevin Smith fans here:
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/26/kevin-smith-survives-massive-heart-attack

Kevin seemed to have suffered a "massive heart attack" due to some blockage after the end of his first comedy show recently, and canceled the second showing to seek medical treatment at a hospital. If he'd not rushed to a doctor right away, he would be dead right now.

Kevin is one of my favorite people, so reading this headline made my own heart flutter and beat harshly. I'm really pulling for him here and hope he gets back to stable health after this episode. The world needs him for laughter and joy.
  • edited February 2018 Posts: 1,639
    Lockleare arrested again , she prolly has a drinking problem these days :(
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Jesus regarding Kevin Smith happy he is ok, if I was stood in front of him I would give him some clear advice.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Jesus regarding Kevin Smith happy he is ok, if I was stood in front of him I would give him some clear advice.

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns, Kevin has worked to get his health in a better place in recent years, getting slimmer than he's been in probably 20 years as a result, but I think this incident will only scare him into a different and healthier lifestyle all the more. After listening to his podcasts for years now, the guy has really felt like a long lost friend I've never met, so I was startled by this news as I care for him deeply. I really hope he's able to move past this and stay with us. How close we came to losing him is frightening.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 2018 Posts: 23,325

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns, Kevin has worked to get his health in a better place in recent years, getting slimmer than he's been in probably 20 years as a result, but I think this incident will only scare him into a different and healthier lifestyle all the more. After listening to his podcasts for years now, the guy has really felt like a long lost friend I've never met, so I was startled by this news as I care for him deeply. I really hope he's able to move past this and stay with us. How close we came to losing him is frightening.

Always been a fan of his films though in the early days of Youtube morphing into a different platform I listened to Fatman on Batman and Hollywood Babble on podcasts as well as other Smodcasts, they were some of the earliest shows I listened to when watching YouTube beyond mere android phones and tablets etc. We know of his smoking habits and I think alarm bells will be ringing loud for him for sure.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    Interesting interview with Chris Nolan's wife and producer Emma Thomas:

http://deadline.com/2018/02/dunkirk-emma-thomas-christopher-nolan-oscars-interview-1202301349/

Wonder what they'll do next...
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 this is typical Kevin Smith :)

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns, thanks so much for sharing that. I'll have to drop him a message on YouTube. I didn't expect Kevin to be any less playful and modest as he was there, but that's why I love him. I'm glad to hear he got the best care possible and that there is a future plan he'll follow to keep his health on the right track as he'd already been doing recently. Trying to think of the positives than can come of the negatives.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, thanks so much for sharing that. I'll have to drop him a message on YouTube. I didn't expect Kevin to be any less playful and modest as he was there, but that's why I love him. I'm glad to hear he got the best care possible and that there is a future plan he'll follow to keep his health on the right track as he'd already been doing recently. Trying to think of the positives than can come of the negatives.

Knowing Kevin Smith I think it will have a profound effect on him, from what he said in the video it sounds managable for him going forward which is positive.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, right. I didn't even think about his family history of heart problems, so that's another factor in this. Bad genetics when it comes to the heart can hurt you no matter how healthy you try to keep.
    Interesting interview with Chris Nolan's wife and producer Emma Thomas:

http://deadline.com/2018/02/dunkirk-emma-thomas-christopher-nolan-oscars-interview-1202301349/

Wonder what they'll do next...

It would be interesting to see Nolan try horror. But most likely it will be action/drama-oriented.
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns, right. I didn't even think about his family history of heart problems, so that's another factor in this. Bad genetics when it comes to the heart can hurt you no matter how healthy you try to keep.

A friend has a heart defect and has to take numerous tablets though lives a normal life, and works crazy hours credit to modern medicine.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Guys, is there anybody here with vast knowledge in Latin (grammar included)?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I need a proper translation of something in Latin, that's why I asked.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I had six years of Latin at secondary school, but that was 45 years ago. Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis. Or something like that.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Tempus fugit.
    CAPTION CONTEST
    5739973882_e28c0a7385.jpg
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Tempus fugit.

Errare humanum est.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    CAPTION CONTEST

He told her a bird did it.
    edited March 2018 Posts: 45,489
    When Mr White met Mrs Wife.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2018 Posts: 13,894
    CAPTION CONTEST

"You're supposed to white wash the shop front, you oaf, not the crumpet!"
    "Sorry, dad."
    Spreading their genes as best they can.
    Guys, is there anybody here with vast knowledge in Latin (grammar included)?
    Wish I could help, @ClarkDevlin, but my linguistics only extend to basic Spanish and high proficiency in Gibberish.