Going away or coming back?

Comments

• chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    edited August 2014 Posts: 17,691
    Welcome back @DaltonCraig007!
    I myself will be away starting Saturday for a full week of climbing cool mountains & canoeing in upstate NY. Just saying it now in case I forget when I'm here tomorrow.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    hello, I am back after another :-O hiatus. I was in Prague since the middle of may. most probably the most epic summer I ever had ! :) returned back to France last week. I hope I won't have to make another long hiatus from this community again, time for me to start talking about James Bond again :D

Welcome back, my old friend! It's lovely to have you return, and I do hope you're more constant around these parts. :)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited August 2014 Posts: 15,690
    thanks @chrisisall and @Creasy47 :) I just need to get back into the flow, been a while since i've analyzed the Bond world :D
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    thanks @chrisisall and @Creasy47 :) I just need to get back into the flow, been a while since i've analyzed the Bond world :D

With a few month hiatus, I'm sure this forum is chock full of things for you to catch up on. Best of luck to you! :D
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @DaltonCraig007 is back! :D
    Welcome back, mate!! Looking forward to your posts. I missed your comedy and brains. :-)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    thanks @Dimi, I missed you too my friend :)
    My goodness DaltonCraig! Long time no see! Welcome home dear boy! :-bd
    thanks @RogueAgent :)>-
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome back @DaltonCraig007 Good to see you back amongst us. :D

By the way, @DaltonCraig007, a lot has changed around here. @Thunderfinger was arrested for indecent exposure near a sorority house, @Benny got a sex change and is now called Benissia, @NicNac won the lottery and spent it ALL on liquor and I was approached to play Ron Jeremy in the biographical The Perfect Stud.

that's a lot to process :-O
  • RC7RC7
    I miss the old @DaltonCraig007.
    RC7 wrote: »

I still love Sir Rog and TMWTGG :)

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited August 2014 Posts: 12,459
    Hey, glad you are back, @DaltonCraig007! I wrote on your wall not very long ago.
    Please join us on the Originals thread. :)

As for me, I'm off the forum now, for about 2 or possibly 3 days (taking care of slightly injured knee, typhoon, minor distractions like that ...)
    Cheers!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Welcome back DC!- tell us more about your trip to Prague!
    edited August 2014 Posts: 15,690
    QBranch wrote: »
    Welcome back DC!- tell us more about your trip to Prague!

Thanks @QBranch! Oh the trip was great, lots of partying and drinking :) awesome city to visit, such beatiful architecture, and those were not the only beautiful things to watch, if you know what I mean.. damn, Czech women are very pretty!! :D and you know you are going to have a good time when beer costs less than water! :P

=D>
    edited August 2014 Posts: 13,936
    Oh the trip was great, lots of partying and drinking :) awesome city to visit, such beatiful architecture, and those were not the only beautiful things to watch, if you know what I mean.. damn, Czech women are very pretty!! :D and you know you are going to have a good time when beer costs less than water! :P
    Wow, sounds incredible! Glad you had a great time :)>- Tell us more about Czech women :))
    QBranch wrote: »
    Tell us more about Czech women :))
    They are female, you hetero dog!
    :)
    edited August 2014 Posts: 13,936
    Nevermind me, I was drink-foruming last night - something I vowed never to do.

Surprised I didn't cross the line! :))
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited August 2014 Posts: 7,570
    DarthDimi wrote: »

By the way, @DaltonCraig007, a lot has changed around here. @Thunderfinger was arrested for indecent exposure near a sorority house, @Benny got a sex change and is now called Benissia, @NicNac won the lottery and spent it ALL on liquor and I was approached to play Ron Jeremy in the biographical The Perfect Stud.

Only 90% of it. I squandered the rest.

Welcome back DC!!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Hello everyone! I'm back from my summer holidays. Thanks for all who whish me nice vacations, they were very good indeed :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Good to have you back, @Sandy. Us boys have been waaaaaaaaay out of line.
    @Sandy, great to hear from you again! :-)
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited August 2014 Posts: 17,809
    Nice to see the lovely @Sandy back! Hope you had good hols, dear!
    Good to have you back, @Sandy. Us boys have been waaaaaaaaay out of line.

I see I need to go get the carpet beater >:)
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @Sandy, great to hear from you again! :-)

It's great to be back!
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Nice to see the lovely @ Sandy back! Hope you had good hols, dear!

I surely did @Dragonpol!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I love you, @Sandy.

I am not here too much recently as I am being stalked and slandered by some sociopathic scumbags. I have other things on my mind than Bond right now. Will return to full form once I get rid of these people.
    I love you, @Sandy.

I am not here too much recently as I am being stalked and slandered by some sociopathic scumbags. I have other things on my mind than Bond right now. Will return to full form once I get rid of these people.

Well, I never thought my return would result in a love declaration from you @Thunderfinger! What can I say? I really appreciate it! Oh, wait, perhaps it should be "I have a car near by"? Now seriously, I hope you solve your personal issues the best possible way. Best of luck for you :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Thanks. A carton of red wine makes me relax a bit for today. I have contacted the police, but as usual I suspect I have to handle it myself.
    Welcome back, Sandy. I'm glad you had fun on your vacation :)

Thunderfinger, I wondered where you went- was thinking I should PM you, see if you're alright. Best of luck with everything, buddy.