Going away or coming back?

Comments

See you in a bit @Master_Dahark and good luck :)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Good luck, @Master_Dahark! I wish you well and await your return.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Good luck @Master_Dahark! We'll be here when you get back with double the fun hi-jinks. ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Hello everyone! Just stopped by to say I'm back, I see I have a lot to catch up in here. As always, thank you for the kind words ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Nothing interesting mind, but welcome back all the same.
    Welcome back, @Sandy. As Samuel said, not much has been going on, but it's great to have you back.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It is always great to see one of our prized Bond women return to us. Nice to see you again, @Sandy. ;)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Welcome back, Sandy! Hope you enjoyed California. We are all glad to have you back with us.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Hi chaps, I'm reporting back for duty after an unplanned sabbatical from my computer (who would of thought one mug of hot tea could do so much damage to a laptop keyboard!). Looking forward to catching up (sorry to everyone who participates in the Bondcapcom for my missed chance to post an image, and thanks to you guys who sent me reminder messages about it) hope you've all managed without me and enough derogatory comments about Raymond Benson have been posted in my absence.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Welcome back, @Sandy and @Saunders! :-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nice to have you back with us, @saunders. :)
    I am going away for six months effective tomorrow. I will be at the Maryland State Police Academy.

I hope everyone remembers me when I get back!
    It should be just in time for Christmas ;)

Good luck copper.

Good to have you back in the field, @Saunders!
    I know I'm not as "prominent" as other members here when it comes to posting but I also feel I should explain my prolonged absences. I'm currently finishing up film school in Chicago and I'm just ready to start production on my first original feature length film. Nothing major but maybe something will come of it someday. So most of my attention has been going to that and now all of my attention must go that. But with that said, I'm sure if I hear some big Bond 24 news I'll be back to share my opinion. So this is not a "goodbye" it's more of a "I've been quiet and I'll be getting more quiet and here's why" So good luck (or break a leg in my world) with everything and hopefully I'll be back here sooner rather than later!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2013 Posts: 17,809
    I should be way for a short period as I really need to focus on The Bondologist Blog as I'm way behind schedule in the writing of articles on there. I need to play catch-up badly, but I should be back soonish. I will still sign in occasionally to check PM etc. but I will not be posting during this period. Bye for now.
    edited July 2013 Posts: 12,459
    Bye for now dear @Dragonpol and @bondbat007! Both of you have worthy missions to put your efforts into. We welcome you back when you can make it. :)

And your film production sounds exciting, bondbat007. Best of luck with that!
    Good luck @bondbat007! Sounds like a very exciting time in your life and I hope you manage to make the best of it.

@Dragonpol, good luck with the blog and I look forward to your return.
    I am now officially on vacation so I'll be more absent than usual here. I will pop up every now and then but not regularly and probably not to post anything. Unfortunate because the forum is in high activity mode but I do need a good rest.

See you again soon!
    Have a great vacation, Sandy! You deserve it. Enjoy life, slow down, let yourself totally relax. See you when you return! B-)
    Take care @Sandy, and enjoy yourself. We will wait excitedly for your return. :)
    @Sandy Enjoy your holiday :)
    Hope you enjoy yourself, @Sandy! I look forward to your return.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Enjoy yourself @Sandy. :)
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Off to Budapest with seven friends of mine. A shooting session, including the PPK, is already booked! ;)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited July 2013 Posts: 2,044
    Off to Budapest with seven friends of mine. A shooting session, including the PPK, is already booked! ;)

Have a good time Disco!

Eller, ha det bra som vi också kan säga ;)
    MrBond wrote:
    Have a good time Disco!

Eller, ha det bra som vi också kan säga ;)
    Hehe precis ;) Tack!

Hello everyone! Sandy reporting for duty here. Hope everyone had a good time while I was away ;)
    Welcome back @Sandy, hope you had a good vacation!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited July 2013 Posts: 17,809
    Sandy wrote:
    Hello everyone! Sandy reporting for duty here. Hope everyone had a good time while I was away ;)

Welcome back @Sandy. I hope you are feeling refreshed after your holiday. The level of debate is very high here as per usual!
    It's good to be back, thank you @DiscoVolante and @Dragonpol. I can see a lot of activity right now, it might take a while to get back on track.