Bond Fan Posters

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited June 2018 Posts: 16,330
    @ClarkDevlin, Finally got around to finish this. Credit to @AgentJamesBond007 for the edit of Dalton's hair. ;)

EIuaOrOl.jpg
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Looks terrific! Job well done, Captain! :D
    Thank you good sir. :)
    My pleasure! :D
  • edited June 2018 Posts: 19,339
    My attempt to make a logo for Licence Revoked

m8bvfv598m211.png

Very fitting. I like it.

I wish they stuck to their guns and kept Licence Revoked rather than Licence to Kill,its so much better.
    Murdock wrote: »
    @ClarkDevlin, Finally got around to finish this. Credit to @AgentJamesBond007 for the edit of Dalton's hair. ;)

EIuaOrOl.jpg

Excellent work Murdock...if only...that's made me intrigued to see the 'non-existent' film now !!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Found this online.

tBhsjeZ.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Brilliant!
    That is pretty wicked.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Yep, pretty neat. Did Bond use his silencer in the last two films? Drawing a blank here.

That Dalton poster's pretty cool too, Murdock! Love how Tim's carrying the P99. Now do one with Brosnan holding the WA2000!
    He briefly used his silencer in Spectre when he rescued Lucia from Spectre assassins. Hasn't used one in QoS and SF, however.

Terrific artwork, that one!
    Oh yes, he was unscrewing the barrel when he said to Lucia, "What a lovely view". Thanks for that, mate.
    No problem, buddy. :D
    QBranch wrote: »
    That Dalton poster's pretty cool too, Murdock! Love how Tim's carrying the P99. Now do one with Brosnan holding the WA2000!

Challenge accepted. :D
    Challenge? I had the impression you're the best.
    Just keep my martini cool. :P
    Not a WA2000, but I did do a TLD style Brosnan fan art before.

c7SaQ5j.png
    That's awesome, @ClarkDevlin. Pierce should've got a cool sniper scene. I think the closest we got was him trying to line up Graves before boarding the Antonov.
    Thanks, @QBranch. :D

And I agree. Brosnan should've gotten a proper sniper scene. He would look cool with the process.

rOIQLhj.png

Like here, for instance.
    What film is that from mate?
    Survivor (2015) with Milla Jovovich. It's a VOD film so don't get your hopes up a lot, mate. Just saying. ;)

Great cast, however.
    How the hell do you guys do these things,i am so impressed and totally in awe of you ,i really am !!!
    Survivor (2015) with Milla Jovovich. It's a VOD film so don't get your hopes up a lot, mate. Just saying. ;)

Great cast, however.
    Cool, I remember he did a film with Milla.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    How the hell do you guys do these things,i am so impressed and totally in awe of you ,i really am !!!
    I know, right- they don't look photoshopped. Personally I think they pay Broz to pose for them.

Great cast, however.
    Cool, I remember he did a film with Milla.
    I know, right- they don't look photoshopped. Personally I think they pay Broz to pose for them.

They could pay me Q,im a lot cheaper and i can breathe in for about 30 seconds.
    Wait, is that you, Bazza?

spE1eX3.jpg
    Wow how did you find that CD ?...i was late for piss up with some nuns from my town of Flitwick....thats why im checking my watch !!

Very impressed you found that...(this was before i was married for the 2nd time of course ;) )
    edited June 2018 Posts: 13,892
    Oh I'm sure you mastered breath control while making out on the ferris wheel :P
    Oh I'm sure you mastered breath control while making out on the ferris wheel :P

With the giant cuddly toy yes,but thats not meant to be public knowledge Q...i was horny and the wheel stopped....needs must !
    Found this online.

tBhsjeZ.jpg

That is quality! Has a Connery vibe to it!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Looks like he is aiming at someone s groin, which is more a Moore trademark.
    edited June 2018 Posts: 13,892
    Found this online.

tBhsjeZ.jpg
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    That is quality! Has a Connery vibe to it!
    Looks like he is aiming at someone s groin, which is more a Moore trademark.

Has a bit of a Brosnan vibe to it as well.

article-2221376-159DA973000005DC-641_634x446.jpg