Bond Fan Posters

Comments

10nahz6.jpg
    'NEVER AGAIN' is its preferred moniker!!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    I’d fully support another Brosnan Bond film. Even encourage the film series to go down that route, again.
    Well at least there’s always this image.

bae97dfb575fd6f8b8c52959cbaf579e--yul-brynner-sean-connery.jpg
    Looks as if Yul and Sean are about to get into a fight as a tag team against hundreds. :D

Is that from Goldfinger's stud farm ?

barryt007 wrote: »

Looks as if Yul and Sean are about to get into a fight as a tag team against hundreds. :D
    Not really. I believe Yul visited Sean sometime on the set of YOLT.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I’d fully support another Brosnan Bond film. Even encourage the film series to go down that route, again.
    Aren't we already seeing an aging Bond with Craig, though? More of the same would feel redundant to me.
    Aren't we already seeing an aging Bond with Craig, though? More of the same would feel redundant to me.
    Doesn't necessarily have to be live action, Braders. ;)

It could be a computer-animated film featuring a younger Brosnan.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

I don't know how I'd feel about that. You can't program a pain face, it must come from its natural source. It's Pierce or nobody, I say! That's like trying to make a CGI Craig pout like Dan does, or make one flare their nostrils like Sean. Unspeakable!

I don't know how I'd feel about that. You can't program a pain face, it must come from its natural source. It's Pierce or nobody, I say! That's like trying to make a CGI Craig pout like Dan does, or make one flare their nostrils like Sean. Unspeakable!
    Ah yes... They tried that with Dan by making Adam Croasdell do the motion capture performance for Bond in Blood Stone. Some bits definitely did come off noticeable in that vein. ;)

Not forgetting Sir Roger's magical eyebrow.

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    edited March 2018 Posts: 2,538
    barryt007 wrote: »

Not really. I believe Yul visited Sean sometime on the set of YOLT.

Actually, England team visited Pinewood after their first match during the World Cup'66: July 12th 1966

englands-jimmy-greaves-and-bobby-moore-chat-to-actors-sean-connery-picture-id829690524

https://www.google.es/search?q=connery+brynner+pinewood&client=firefox-b-ab&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixnMnprOfZAhVF6RQKHWwLDQgQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=966#imgrc=HhsO1axDMJSNGM:
    All the gentlemen in there enjoying their Brandies. Can't get any manlier and more sophisticated than that! :D
    Great photo there with Bobby Moore and Jimmy Greaves...little did they all know then that England would go on to win the world cup a few weeks later.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible

They could always mocap the guy. For that authentic Brosnan touch™.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    o3g8fu8ly0211.png
    This is a brilliant piece of work!!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Awesome work @AgentJamesBond007
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I don't suppose that film was ever made, and I just never found a copy...?
    o3g8fu8ly0211.png

You're bringing a tear to my eye!
    If only it happened!!
    My attempt to make a logo for Licence Revoked

m8bvfv598m211.png
    A bit too 80s-themed slasher type, perhaps?

Other than that, terrific job!

The LTK VHS had a similar motif

vhsuk_LTK_1.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    edited June 2018 Posts: 16,330
    Reminds me of the original font for the VHS cover.
    41RGJKGB5ML._SY445_.jpg

Edit: Beat me to it. ;)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    My attempt to make a logo for Licence Revoked

m8bvfv598m211.png

Very fitting. I like it.
    o3g8fu8ly0211.png

Sensational work! Bravo :)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

The LTK VHS had a similar motif

vhsuk_LTK_1.jpg

I don't mind in the slightest how a promo image from TLD is used on the LTK cover. Still beats the last few Bond DVD/BR covers.
    I don't mind in the slightest how a promo image from TLD is used on the LTK cover. Still beats the last few Bond DVD/BR covers.

A lot of them were like that. AVTAK used a promo image of Moore from OP for it's cover. I really adore the 90's VHS/ SE DVD covers. They were a huge inspiration on me. I had a fun time making covers for the Craig movies in that style.
    QiOojDD.jpg
    @Murdock those are excellent!!! Love them!!
    Murdock wrote: »

A lot of them were like that. AVTAK used a promo image of Moore from OP for it's cover. I really adore the 90's VHS/ SE DVD covers. They were a huge inspiration on me. I had a fun time making covers for the Craig movies in that style.
    QiOojDD.jpg

The 007 Collection VHS tapes and SE DVDs had the best home release covers. The former even had that trailer before the films:

FoxRox wrote: »
    @Murdock those are excellent!!! Love them!!

Thank you. :)
    The 007 Collection VHS tapes and SE DVDs had the best home release covers. The former even had that trailer before the films:

Agreed. They are my earliest Bond memories. Especially that trailer.