EON's plans to celebrate 60th anniversary

Will there be some special merchandise released to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the franchise?
Documentaries, DVD's, books, Box soundtrack collection ...etc...

Remake of the Corgi Aston Martin DB5 perhaps?

Comments

You can absolutely count on a Corgi DB5 reissue. Done,done, done,
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Ramping up yes.

I note Anthony Horowitz offers a third Bond novel. Calendars and other celebration expected.
    I'm hoping for at least one good serious documentary on the history and significance of the film's. I'm sure the main TV channels on UK TV will do some light hearted vacuous puff pieces but I'd love to see something more akin to Everything or Nothing.
  • edited September 7 Posts: 8,686
    The new game is coming out in 2022... I believe!
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    Would love a Daniel Craig Collection box set of his 5 films in 4K/UHD… including an extended director’s cut of Quantum of Solace, but that might be asking too much.
    I hope for many things!!!!! Compared to other franchises? You don't have a huge variety of affordable items!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    The luxury items they churn out don't really phase me (or my wallet). There is zero effort in the design with that gear. They should make more toys, like they did in the 60s-70s. Some Bond gear for the kids. Make toy versions of the gadgets in NTTD.