Christmas 2020 007 Merch thread

=bg==bg= SFO
in Merchandise Posts: 1,087
What did everyone get? Haven't opened our prez yet but I know there's something for me under the tree...

Comments

  • MalloryMallory Are you ready to get back to work?
    Posts: 1,101
    DB88-B2-EE-63-CC-4-B14-8-D35-CAB184-C5-C2-D8.jpg

    NTTD Micro Scalextric
    NTTD James Bond Funko
    NTTD Calendar
    Blofeld Funko
    London Sock Exchange 007 Socks
    Tenet 4k Blu-ray Steelbook

    Overall a good haul this year.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 2,503
    I knew I was getting the Folio Society OHMSS from my mum, but I also received this lovely print of a Japanese OHMSS poster from my flatmate!

    EqFNDKBW4AIT0ef.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Posts: 8,199
    Mallory wrote: »
    ...
    NTTD Calendar
    ...
    Overall a good haul this year.
    Nice, @Mallory, I'm curious. Does the 16-month calendar identify the release date as April 2021? Or November 2021? Or even April 2022?

    London Sock Exchange. I should check that out.

    素晴らしいプリン, @Agent_99. あなたはそれに値する.

    Seems a Merry Christmas, definitely.

  • That is one sweet OHMSS print, @Agent_99, and a perfect accompaniment to the Folio. I don't have those myself, but Fay Dalton is a tremendous illustrator.
  • =bg==bg= SFO
    Posts: 1,087
    jHncHyI.jpg
    PoGnkEf.jpg
  • Posts: 4,062
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    I knew I was getting the Folio Society OHMSS from my mum, but I also received this lovely print of a Japanese OHMSS poster from my flatmate!

    EqFNDKBW4AIT0ef.jpg
    Very nice. Those Japanese posters for the Bond films were great. They seem very modern-looking for the time, as well. I remember them catching my attention when browsing through the photo galleries on the DVDs.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Posts: 2,640
    Mallory wrote: »
    DB88-B2-EE-63-CC-4-B14-8-D35-CAB184-C5-C2-D8.jpg

    NTTD Micro Scalextric
    NTTD James Bond Funko
    NTTD Calendar
    Blofeld Funko
    London Sock Exchange 007 Socks
    Tenet 4k Blu-ray Steelbook

    Overall a good haul this year.

    My wife bought me the calendar, too. Unfortunately without the test of your gifts.

    @RichardTheBruce : There isn't a release date mentioned at all.

    @=bg= how is the cars book?
  • =bg==bg= SFO
    Posts: 1,087
    just started flipping thru in late last night----looks terrific.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Posts: 8,199
    Thanks yes, I was kind of half-joking @goldenswissroyale, noting the calendar months run through April 2022. But you never know.

  • edited December 2020 Posts: 4,564
    Didn't get any Bond Themed present this year (never have, except for that time my late brother bought me the Roger Moore set, but I already had all the DVDs by then), but here's one you can slip on your significant other's finger :

    https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC202834

    STL174757.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 1 Posts: 10,774
    I don't usually get Bond gear for Christmas, which is fine, because it's like Christmas every week here anyway, what with all the stuff I buy off ebay!

    I received the Spectre edition Gillette Mach3 Turbo razor kit, which comes with spare blades and a can of shaving gel.

    50786873626_41a564b6b6_o.png

    This is the second of the Spectre promo razors, the other being the Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball, which seems to have been promoted heavier than the Mach3.

    50786975992_6c32c8d8d3_o.png

    It would've been cool if Gillette distinguished this razor from the non-Bond version. At least with the Brosnan-era Schick-Wilkinson Sword promos, they weren't afraid to emblazon the 007 logo on the razor itself.
  • DragonpolDragonpol The Crazy World of David Dragonpol
    Posts: 13,926
    QBranch wrote: »
    I don't usually get Bond gear for Christmas, which is fine, because it's like Christmas every week here anyway, what with all the stuff I buy off ebay!

    I received the Spectre edition Gillette Mach3 Turbo razor kit, which comes with spare blades and a can of shaving gel.

    50786873626_41a564b6b6_o.png

    This is the second of the Spectre promo razors, the other being the Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball, which seems to have been promoted heavier than the Mach3.

    50786975992_6c32c8d8d3_o.png

    It would've been cool if Gillette distinguished this razor from the non-Bond version. At least with the Brosnan-era Schick-Wilkinson Sword promos, they weren't afraid to emblazon the 007 logo on the razor itself.

    Hey, that costs extra man! ;)
  • DeathToSpies84DeathToSpies84 Haydock, England
    edited January 1 Posts: 158
    I got a framed picture with all Bonds and the movies they’ve stared in. Can’t upload a photo of it for weird reasons, so I’ll stick to leaving text 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts: 4,021
    Folio society OHMSS and many decks of theory11 007 playing cards!
  • =bg==bg= SFO
    Posts: 1,087
    Folio society OHMSS and many decks of theory11 007 playing cards!

    Ah, I'd love that Folio OHMSS!
  • BennyBenny ...OctobennyModerator
    edited January 2 Posts: 11,227
    Got the most wonderful present from my kids.
    A limited edition 1oz silver NTTD coin.
    And of course a 2021 NTTD calendar too.
    akwf04wlscza.jpeg
    99ulz22f3eao.jpeg
    fce5meingqp3.jpeg
    xfl7nx3rhvk1.jpeg
    6vnhgfk3z5k5.jpeg
    0z1xpdm4m6qt.jpeg
    iet8j2txmq7t.jpeg
    org1ghxl6uf6.jpeg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Posts: 2,503
    素晴らしいプリン, @Agent_99. あなたはそれに値する.

    Only just seen this, @RichardTheBruce - wonderful pudding to you too! (According to my flatmate, whose help I enlisted.)

    That coin is gorgeous, @Benny!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Posts: 8,199
    That IS an awesome image on the coin there @Benny.

    And your flatmate is one up on me @Agent_99, I meant to say "great presents" but that's how it goes.

  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Posts: 6,140
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    I knew I was getting the Folio Society OHMSS from my mum, but I also received this lovely print of a Japanese OHMSS poster from my flatmate!

    EqFNDKBW4AIT0ef.jpg

    That print looks great!
  • Posts: 1,461
    The only Bond-related thing I got for myself was one that will make this site's keepers happy: The 2020 MI6 Confidential bundle. Next up: The OP special. More intriguing than any other Bond items I've seen lately. The only thing I'd use Funko Pops for would be target practice if I owned a firearm.

    I never realized there was a NTTD calendar. I used to collect those back when I was into getting about everything Bond-related available and stopped that several years ago. I tried to sell them as a lot on eBay a while back and didn't get any bites.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Posts: 4,021
    BT3366 wrote: »
    The only Bond-related thing I got for myself was one that will make this site's keepers happy: The 2020 MI6 Confidential bundle. Next up: The OP special. More intriguing than any other Bond items I've seen lately. The only thing I'd use Funko Pops for would be target practice if I owned a firearm.

    I never realized there was a NTTD calendar. I used to collect those back when I was into getting about everything Bond-related available and stopped that several years ago. I tried to sell them as a lot on eBay a while back and didn't get any bites.

    Agree about the funko pops. I got a late gift in the 2021 Calendar, which was shipping but didn’t arrive on time. Great images! Looking forward to using it this year.
Sign In or Register to comment.