Christmas 2020 007 Merch thread

brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
in Merchandise Posts: 1,400
What did everyone get? Haven't opened our prez yet but I know there's something for me under the tree...

Comments

• MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    DB88-B2-EE-63-CC-4-B14-8-D35-CAB184-C5-C2-D8.jpg

NTTD Micro Scalextric
    NTTD James Bond Funko
    NTTD Calendar
    Blofeld Funko
    London Sock Exchange 007 Socks
    Tenet 4k Blu-ray Steelbook

Overall a good haul this year.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I knew I was getting the Folio Society OHMSS from my mum, but I also received this lovely print of a Japanese OHMSS poster from my flatmate!

EqFNDKBW4AIT0ef.jpg
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Mallory wrote: »
    NTTD Calendar
    Nice, @Mallory, I'm curious. Does the 16-month calendar identify the release date as April 2021? Or November 2021? Or even April 2022?

London Sock Exchange. I should check that out.

素晴らしいプリン, @Agent_99. あなたはそれに値する.

Seems a Merry Christmas, definitely.

• That is one sweet OHMSS print, @Agent_99, and a perfect accompaniment to the Folio. I don't have those myself, but Fay Dalton is a tremendous illustrator.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    jHncHyI.jpg
    PoGnkEf.jpg
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    I knew I was getting the Folio Society OHMSS from my mum, but I also received this lovely print of a Japanese OHMSS poster from my flatmate!

EqFNDKBW4AIT0ef.jpg
    Very nice. Those Japanese posters for the Bond films were great. They seem very modern-looking for the time, as well. I remember them catching my attention when browsing through the photo galleries on the DVDs.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Mallory wrote: »
    DB88-B2-EE-63-CC-4-B14-8-D35-CAB184-C5-C2-D8.jpg

NTTD Micro Scalextric
    NTTD James Bond Funko
    NTTD Calendar
    Blofeld Funko
    London Sock Exchange 007 Socks
    Tenet 4k Blu-ray Steelbook

My wife bought me the calendar, too. Unfortunately without the test of your gifts.

@RichardTheBruce : There isn't a release date mentioned at all.

@=bg= how is the cars book?
    just started flipping thru in late last night----looks terrific.
    Thanks yes, I was kind of half-joking @goldenswissroyale, noting the calendar months run through April 2022. But you never know.

• edited December 2020 Posts: 5,774
    Didn't get any Bond Themed present this year (never have, except for that time my late brother bought me the Roger Moore set, but I already had all the DVDs by then), but here's one you can slip on your significant other's finger :

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/DEC202834

STL174757.jpg
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited January 2021 Posts: 13,879
    I don't usually get Bond gear for Christmas, which is fine, because it's like Christmas every week here anyway, what with all the stuff I buy off ebay!

I received the Spectre edition Gillette Mach3 Turbo razor kit, which comes with spare blades and a can of shaving gel.

50786873626_41a564b6b6_o.png

This is the second of the Spectre promo razors, the other being the Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball, which seems to have been promoted heavier than the Mach3.

50786975992_6c32c8d8d3_o.png

It would've been cool if Gillette distinguished this razor from the non-Bond version. At least with the Brosnan-era Schick-Wilkinson Sword promos, they weren't afraid to emblazon the 007 logo on the razor itself.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    QBranch wrote: »
    I don't usually get Bond gear for Christmas, which is fine, because it's like Christmas every week here anyway, what with all the stuff I buy off ebay!

I received the Spectre edition Gillette Mach3 Turbo razor kit, which comes with spare blades and a can of shaving gel.

50786873626_41a564b6b6_o.png

This is the second of the Spectre promo razors, the other being the Gillette Fusion Proglide Flexball, which seems to have been promoted heavier than the Mach3.

50786975992_6c32c8d8d3_o.png

It would've been cool if Gillette distinguished this razor from the non-Bond version. At least with the Brosnan-era Schick-Wilkinson Sword promos, they weren't afraid to emblazon the 007 logo on the razor itself.

Hey, that costs extra man! ;)
  • DeathToSpies84DeathToSpies84 Haydock, England
    edited January 2021 Posts: 254
    I got a framed picture with all Bonds and the movies they’ve stared in. Can’t upload a photo of it for weird reasons, so I’ll stick to leaving text 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Folio society OHMSS and many decks of theory11 007 playing cards!
    Folio society OHMSS and many decks of theory11 007 playing cards!

Ah, I'd love that Folio OHMSS!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited January 2021 Posts: 14,813
    Got the most wonderful present from my kids.
    A limited edition 1oz silver NTTD coin.
    And of course a 2021 NTTD calendar too.
    akwf04wlscza.jpeg
    99ulz22f3eao.jpeg
    fce5meingqp3.jpeg
    xfl7nx3rhvk1.jpeg
    6vnhgfk3z5k5.jpeg
    0z1xpdm4m6qt.jpeg
    iet8j2txmq7t.jpeg
    org1ghxl6uf6.jpeg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    素晴らしいプリン, @Agent_99. あなたはそれに値する.

Only just seen this, @RichardTheBruce - wonderful pudding to you too! (According to my flatmate, whose help I enlisted.)

That coin is gorgeous, @Benny!
    That IS an awesome image on the coin there @Benny.

And your flatmate is one up on me @Agent_99, I meant to say "great presents" but that's how it goes.

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Agent_99 wrote: »

EqFNDKBW4AIT0ef.jpg

That print looks great!
    The only Bond-related thing I got for myself was one that will make this site's keepers happy: The 2020 MI6 Confidential bundle. Next up: The OP special. More intriguing than any other Bond items I've seen lately. The only thing I'd use Funko Pops for would be target practice if I owned a firearm.

I never realized there was a NTTD calendar. I used to collect those back when I was into getting about everything Bond-related available and stopped that several years ago. I tried to sell them as a lot on eBay a while back and didn't get any bites.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    BT3366 wrote: »
    The only Bond-related thing I got for myself was one that will make this site's keepers happy: The 2020 MI6 Confidential bundle. Next up: The OP special. More intriguing than any other Bond items I've seen lately. The only thing I'd use Funko Pops for would be target practice if I owned a firearm.

I never realized there was a NTTD calendar. I used to collect those back when I was into getting about everything Bond-related available and stopped that several years ago. I tried to sell them as a lot on eBay a while back and didn't get any bites.

Agree about the funko pops. I got a late gift in the 2021 Calendar, which was shipping but didn’t arrive on time. Great images! Looking forward to using it this year.