The Skyfall DVD/Blu Ray-Out now!

1121314151618»

Comments

RC7 wrote:
    Creasy47 wrote:
    I don't buy DVD's anymore, solely a blu-ray guy. Even then, it doesn't have what I really want: deleted scenes and that alternate ending. We'll never get those, though. I'll just stick with my regular blu-ray I got it when it first came out on DVD/blu-ray. I don't even think the 50 Year Anniversary re-issue has anything special on it. A different cover, that's about it, but that doesn't justify a purchase at all. I saw a special SF Warner Bros. special blu-ray that came with a different case that had all of the character posters lining the inside case, but again, doesn't warrant another purchase.

This is the reason I couldn't care less about 'Special Features'. When I was younger I enjoyed how informative they tended to be, it felt like a real bonus. Nowadays you can catch it all online and most of it tends to be interminably slight. The only Director who goes the extra mile is Jackson. All I care about these days is getting the movie I want, in the best quality possible.

I've never realized that but it is true! Now I remember how I enjoyed Star Wars special features and many more, but know I just want the movie.

Now, one thing that bothers me is that they didn't sell the DVD of "Everything or Nothing" on the U.S. nor did they place it as an special feature on some edition of SF. I really wanted to have this documentary.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @0013, not a DVD, blu-ray, nothing. I think you can get it digitally on Amazon, but that's it. I agree, they should've at least made a higher priced edition of SF and added the documentary. Now that would've been more than worth the price.