What Ever Happened To...Sheikh Hosein from TSWLM? (page 41)

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Wasn't the last one of your images more the kind of Barry McGuire's (actually, P.F. Sloan's) "EVE of Destruction"?

Like "The Eastern world, it is exploding/Violence flaring, bullets loading"?
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Maybe so.

For Caroline herself, safe driving became a passion.

WTOmgX.gif
    2362e1a8fe82e5e34b0633cf12a85373f0f45c4e.pnj
    Welcome to Caroline´s Driving School
    http://www.carolinesdrivingtuition.co.uk/
    When you´re ready to start learning to drive, you´ll want to learn with an instructor who is going to give YOU the best possible chance of passing your test FIRST TIME!

Caroline established the driving school in 2008 operating as an AA Driving School franchisee and is proud to be amongst the highest graded instructor awarded by the DVSA with a Grade A. She is also a Driving Instructor Trainer with the AA.
    Caroline offers the following tuition:
    • Leaner Drivers
    • Pass Plus
    • Overseas license to Uk license
    • Nervous Drivers
    • Motorway lessons
    • Driving Instructor Training

You (sic) driving lessons will be tailored to how you learn best and a part in the discussion to say what you want to cover. Caroline uses various techniques to ensure you get the most from your lessons using client centred learning alongside traditional teaching methods.

Learning with Carloline (sic) means you will not just be taught to pass your test, but so you have the skills and confidence to make you a safe driver once you´ve passed.

Caroline works hard to maintain and continually improve both her own driving and teaching methods, undertaking courses within the AA driving school and its subsidiaries.

Working with the AA as franchisee means that Caroline and her learner drivers are covered by a brand that was found to be the most trusted brand It also recently was awarded the Golden L award for favourite national franchise.

Caroline covers the following postcodes for learner drivers:

TN1 - TN2 - TN4 - TN9 - TN10 - TN11 - TN13 - TN14

For those looking to train as driving instructors I cover the following postcodes. If your area is not here then please contact Caroline on 0792157 8635.

BR1 - BR2 - BR3 - BR4 - BR5 - BR6 - BR8

TN1 - TN2 - TN3- TN4 - TN5 - TN6 - TN7 - TN8 - TN9 - TN10 - TN11 - TN13 - TN14 - TN15 - TN16

Get driving with an experienced, female driving instructor
    d815af13f45219377019962bd760e958e10d78ec.jpg
    d5041e234530b9a80ae0b0232b9201fde4b5d834.jpg
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Judging from the picture, she's changed quite a bit. The Brosnan Bond would still try to, uhm, approach her.
    Well that's just a student. Could be a Caroline, though.

tumblr_ngfhmrNfQ71rpvebao1_r1_640.gif

quantum-of-solace-pay-attention-next-time.gif
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Good one on the driving school link. There's opportunity here for an Outkast song and crashing into a ditch.

Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond cover), Austin Ukulele Society (4:15)

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond cover), Austin Ukulele Society (4:15)

This is one of the most scary video's I've seen in a long...long time.....

perhaps we can now leave caroline?

Oh I don't think we're anywhere near that point yet.

Sweet Caroline Cover.- A Capella (4:00)
    Sweet Caroline - The Bands of HM Royal Marines (2:52)

As much as I love Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline (though I love some other songs of his even better, like Crackling Rosie), we could probably fill weeks on this thread with further YT videos of cover versions...
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Okay, lets move on to the next Bond adventure! Many died but a few lived, after all Tomorrow Never Dies!

007_tomorrow_never_dies___pr_lady__2__by_newyunggun_dcssqgh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdhZWY2MmEwLThhYzUtNGY4OS04N2M4LWFiMGQ4YmFjMzc2M1wvZGNzc3FnaC1lNTFjZjgyMC02NjY3LTQxNmYtYjc0YS1hNDU1YzFhOTdiNDcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.IB3Ap3GJX923NffW7ntkZvXZdpGwmpLNzERxJVjZbj4

She was the hostess with the mostess! Steering Elliot Carver from group to group. Introducing him to bankers so he could add to his collection. She was stylish and sophisticated. Even in spite of an Elliot Carver temper tantrum she was cool, although didn't have all the answers and as such was carelessly fired while performing her duties.

The cast list of TND says she is PR Lady.

So I have to ask, whatever happened to PR Lady from TND?

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    thedove wrote: »
    Okay, lets move on to the next Bond adventure! Many died but a few lived, after all Tomorrow Never Dies!

007_tomorrow_never_dies___pr_lady__2__by_newyunggun_dcssqgh-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTA4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzdhZWY2MmEwLThhYzUtNGY4OS04N2M4LWFiMGQ4YmFjMzc2M1wvZGNzc3FnaC1lNTFjZjgyMC02NjY3LTQxNmYtYjc0YS1hNDU1YzFhOTdiNDcuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE5MjAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.IB3Ap3GJX923NffW7ntkZvXZdpGwmpLNzERxJVjZbj4

She was the hostess with the mostess! Steering Elliot Carver from group to group. Introducing him to bankers so he could add to his collection. She was stylish and sophisticated. Even in spite of an Elliot Carver temper tantrum she was cool, although didn't have all the answers and as such was carelessly fired while performing her duties.

The cast list of TND says she is PR Lady.

So I have to ask, whatever happened to PR Lady from TND?

She stayed in showbizz, but she did lose her sense of style...
    0715-Daphne-Deckers.jpg
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Oh I don't think we're anywhere near that point yet.

Sweet Caroline Cover.- A Capella (4:00)

I'm always amused, when I travel in Europe, how much more Europeans seem to care about "Sweet Caroline" than I do.
  • She grew up to become Megyn Kelly.
    Sweet Caroline? I could keep going. Cover by cover.

4b665481-2626-48c6-b402-640858ab0c79_text.gif

PR lady?

Playboy.

91+Gm5el-HL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    c467af8844c04b66f199850f24f88a97.jpeg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I saw Daphne Deckers at Wimbledon.

Did she play tennis?
    She diversified into other events, weddings, marketing.

logo.png
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeGMBWuYe1j3vvprixorrm4yUGekmftzPJLt8Li0cYRdND6xj7
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIfaTJTbmUGW2Xn7U4qomqz38E5FFKNoPYjA0Ra5e9oE5ND6Mp

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Did she play tennis?

Daphne's husband is Richard Krajicek who was Wimbledon Champion.
    She went to work for King Industries and then Graves Corporation.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »

Did she play tennis?

Daphne's husband is Richard Krajicek who was Wimbledon Champion.

Ah, ok. Wouldn't have known.
    PR Lady spent some time in their music affilliate.

LTI2OTMuanBlZw.jpeg
    MjUtMjA5MC5qcGVn.jpeg
    MjUtNjMwNi5qcGVn.jpeg
    MjUtMTAzNy5qcGVn.jpeg

PR Lady spent some time in their music affilliate.

LTI2OTMuanBlZw.jpeg
    MjUtMjA5MC5qcGVn.jpeg
    MjUtNjMwNi5qcGVn.jpeg
    MjUtMTAzNy5qcGVn.jpeg

You sound like a broken record...
    MORE LIKE PLATINUM RECORD THREE TIMES OVER!!!

Pardon my passion on this one.

111.jpg

For a time she wrote ad copy for confections. Then she went a little nuts.

funfetti-marshmallow_jpeg_jpg.webp?v=1661534272
    434d3f6f163a09984c4487a736b36b7989f24726.pnj

• mattjoesmattjoes Lovers' Rosy Stain
    After being fired in public by Elliot Carver, PR Lady tried to rebuild her tattered reputation by working for King Industries, which she regarded as a safe, comfortable job. Unfortunately, the unexpected business involving Renard and the plutonium meant PR Lady had to work overtime to keep the reputation of Elektra King and the company intact. She succeeded by using the Stockholm Syndrome angle to her advantage, and claiming a man with a lazy eye like Renard's could never be trusted or pitied. Later, after being passed over for a job under Gustav Graves in favor of Miranda Frost, PR Lady started questioning her choice of career and the crappy bosses she had worked for (or failed to work for). She underwent a "reboot" of sorts, after which she tried to move on to quieter, greener pastures, by joining a company with a focus on the environment. Much to her disgrace, Greene Planet was more of the same. More problems, more press releases with lame spins on things... "We weren't trying to steal the water, just acquire it by legal means with the purpose of providing it to the people of Bolivia at reasonable prices." "We weren't aiding a coup d'état, we were helping to restore law and order in the country." "Sure, we were part of an organization dedicated to worldwide criminal activity involving guns, narcotics, data theft and widespread corruption, but hey, isn't everyone?"

In the end, PR Lady decided her former bosses had been absolute morons. Having witnessed their mistakes over the years, and having learned from them, she was now convinced she could do the job better than they ever could. From now on, she would enact her own evil schemes, keeping embarrassing blunders and information leaks to a minimum, and using her PR expertise to her advantage.

Bond wasn't ready for such a formidable opponent. When he was sent after PR Lady, who had recently created her own evil corporation, she just put out a press release claiming that, according to MI6 chief M, Bond was a "sexist, misogynist dinosaur". This was followed by accounts of more than 30 women who claimed Bond had "behaved inappropriately" with them. In fact, PR Lady had paid most of these women to fabricate their accounts, and the few women who weren't bought were former employees of the Carver Media Group, King Industries, the Graves Corporation and Greene Planet, among other defunct businesses whose people still held a grudge against Bond. In the past, Bond had survived industrial lasers, piranhas, atomic bombs and other dangers. And yet none of that compared with the risk of bad publicity. Bond was –how do you say?– cancelled. He was taken off the assignment and fired, and, fearing negative repercussions on their public image, MI6 refused to send more agents after PR Lady.

In fact, after this, no one in the planet dared cross PR Lady. She just put out more dirt on every politician and public figure, until she was the only trustworthy person in the eyes of the world. She then became the undisputed ruler of the Earth, at least until she blew it up, but that's a story for another day.
    Sweet.
    Care for others is not part of that woman's nature!
    Oh yes, that all rings true to the character as related to following Bond missions.
    Line of reasoning says that does not end well.

sweet-caroline-k-conkling.jpg
    She grew her hair out.

370517ec144eeb99b89aee6965fe37d0-epoxy-james-bond.jpg
    She died. And lived.
    spectre.png?resize=800%2C337
    92e8a4afb10fff2b685353a43bf254df.jpg
    daphne-zombie-300x395.jpg
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    Lets stay with the film Tomorrow Never Dies!

The fine gentleman had to step in between M and Admiral Roebuck. Named Minister of the Defense, this chap doesn't appear to have a name like Freddie Grey. He not only had to keep the Admiral and M at bay he also had to deal with the PM.

So community members, I have to ask

1118full-tomorrow-never-dies-screenshot.jpg

Whatever happened to the Minister of Defense from TND?
    For all their bluster, Minister wasn't buying the "friction" between the Admiral and Head of SIS.

Using Defence resources, he quickly confirmed their true relationship. And used it to further his own career by holding the knowledge in reserve while they did his bidding.

hqdefault.jpg
    as-time-goes-by-judi-dench.gif
    as-time-goes-by-judi-dench.gif