Comments

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Not exactly Christmas, is it?

4P7JqVs.jpg

@QBranch what's up with those?

Quantum of Dollars
    The Pounds Are Not Enough
    Pay Another Day
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Oooh. I would 3D print that, @QBranch. Through an associate, of course.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    I've found someone to print for me, it's just a matter of having the spare $ (a bit of a challenge what with Christmas just around the corner). I suppose I should start with something small like the radio, but there are other small things closer to being finished- the middle section of the DAD breather, for example.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    You've definitely got me thinking on this subject, @QBranch.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    There's a certain satisfaction you get searching for and finding real parts made from the same or similar material. Some might be difficult to track down or are obsolete, so what you can't find you make. Yesterday I bought some steel cylinders and acrylic pipe to make the MR toxin vial. The rest of the parts are nearly ready to print.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Not exactly Christmas, is it?

4P7JqVs.jpg

@QBranch what's up with those?

Quantum of Dollars
    The Pounds Are Not Enough
    Pay Another Day
    Where The Pounds Do Shine
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Haha, that Joe Cornish is a f***ing genius! =))

Have you seen his alternate version of Quantum of Solace?

Love that one too! I actually have that video buried way down on my profile page somewhere.

Love that one too! I actually have that video buried way down on my profile page somewhere.
    I have it downloaded and buried somewhere within the files of my old hard drive. :))
    XzUK3mb.jpg

Bond goes Archer.
    4JrmyIM.jpg
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Bond goes Archer.

I can't get enough of these. Couple of faves:

232941_original.jpg

u3eugJh.jpg
    You should see this, @Murdock. ;)

TbQnBml.jpg
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @ClarkDevlin, That is brilliant! :D
    Glad you like it! :D
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    I could totally buy that those two had an interesting Expirience once, when they were together in Tokyo.
    edited January 2018 Posts: 15,423
    Baron von Strucker broke dimensional justifications to allow furthermore powers to get into both universes and have Hydra unleash inter-global domination in both worlds...

...And as our saviors come in, the league of extraordinary Bondmen must work together to prevent the chaos that is about to break all hell loose.
    @ClarkDevlin, You should incorporate Brosnan's Bond and Sean Bean's Alec getting a mission briefing from Robert Brown's M to set off the events that led to GoldenEye. :D
    edited January 2018 Posts: 15,423
    I need a co-writer to make it perfect, @Murdock. Know any people who might be interested? GoldenEye purists, per se? :D
    I'm sure I can think of someone. :D
    You know the name. You know the number. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @ClarkDevlin, you need to remake sections of the Dynamite comics using Pierce's Bond in the panels. Would be fun.
    I'm planning to, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. A friend suggested that I should also come up my own graphic novels using Pierce's Bond and all, I thought it'd be nice if this project was team-based rather than one person's handwork. We're recruiting anybody who's interested in make deliveries. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I'm planning to, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. A friend suggested that I should also come up my own graphic novels using Pierce's Bond and all, I thought it'd be nice if this project was team-based rather than one person's handwork. We're recruiting anybody who's interested in make deliveries. :D
    Ah, so you mean a member is designated to designing one page or something to that effect over an "issue"? Could be fun, with casting the different characters being much of that enjoyment. I know you and a few others have had a riot casting actors/actresses for the Bond comics lately, so this is well suited to you.
    Ah, so you mean a member is designated to designing one page or something to that effect over an "issue"? Could be fun, with casting the different characters being much of that enjoyment. I know you and a few others have had a riot casting actors/actresses for the Bond comics lately, so this is well suited to you.
    Precisely, Braders. We'd discuss, of course, whichever pages to handle and whatnot, plan it through and finally executing it as we come. So far, we only have two people on the team. Wouldn't mind elevating the number. Interested? :D
    Precisely, Braders. We'd discuss, of course, whichever pages to handle and whatnot, plan it through and finally executing it as we come. So far, we only have two people on the team. Wouldn't mind elevating the number. Interested? :D
    Sounds fun, @ClarkDevlin, though I fear adding another item on my schedule when I already have little time to do a lot of what I must nowadays. My lack of experience with the Dynamite comics also makes me a weaker element of the team, simply because the material isn't as known to me. Keep me posted as things develop by PM if you want, and we'll see. I've had comics and panel design on the mind a lot lately.
    edited February 2018 Posts: 15,423
    27067433_1778950732203542_5161341379309749590_n.jpg?oh=f1963a4fc1b3525ee10c18c7f11499be&oe=5B1C8F9A
    200.gif
    I was thinking about Sean Connery in The Hunt for Red October when this idea struck me.
    hunt_for_red_october_ver2.jpg

Hunt%2Bfor%2BTSWLM.png