Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    :-)) Take that for the Goldfinger Anniversary!!
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited June 2014 Posts: 4,444
    BpoUds8CUAAQ-_7.jpg
    John Logan: You whant to be in Bond 24 jack ?
    Jack Nicolson: Of course.
    (John Logan Smiles..)
    Jack: John, you know iam joker with you.
    (John Logan keep quite and said nothing whyle get red face..)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited June 2014 Posts: 40,478
    Oh, silly @M_Balje, that isn't Jack Nicholson.
    No, it isn't Jack. X_X
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited June 2014 Posts: 13,936
    Best not correct @M_Balje on this, guys. HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!! ;)
    Bless him! ;))
    Got bored...

14417308022_d95e6c528f_o.png

Drone gun barrel!
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    QBranch wrote:
    Got bored...

14417308022_d95e6c528f_o.png

Drone gun barrel!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH Oh wow, this made my day, if not my week. :D

Gee, thank you @Walecs! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Very clever, Q. I'll buy you lunch today, and this time I won't lay a finger on it.
    I'll buy you lunch today
    Cheers, @0Brady! I am feeling rather famished after that poker game.
    and this time I won't lay a finger on it.
    Wow! How did you know I like my sandwiches without knuckles?! ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited June 2014 Posts: 28,694
    QBranch wrote:
    and this time I won't lay a finger on it.
    Wow! How did you know I like my sandwiches without knuckles?! ;)

I didn't. I was @Thunderknuckle-er, I mean finger, that told me.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    It was. I once touched his lunch and he did not speak to me for 15 years. Glad that is behind us now.

Great work, QBranch!
    My god I remember peeking around that corner, a pixel at a time, trying not to get killed! Good stuff!
    edited June 2014 Posts: 28,694
    It was. I once touched his lunch and he did not speak to me for 15 years. Glad that is behind us now.

That's all it took? I raided his Bond collection, slept with at least five of his girlfriends (now exes), hit on his mother right in front of him, and I steal and consume his lunch every first Tuesday of the month yet he still talks to me. Fancy that!

That's all it took? I raided his Bond collection, slept with at least five of his girlfriends (now exes), hit on his mother right in front of him, and I steal and consume his lunch every first Tuesday of the month yet he still talks to me. Fancy that!

I did not touch it with my finger.
    Great work, QBranch!
    Thanks for the fingers thumbs up! Much depreciated, brother.
    TBH I wasn't planning on making amends, but Mathis gave me some sound advice before he passed:
    "Forgive his wandering fingers. FORGIVE YOURSELF."
    My god I remember peeking around that corner, a pixel at a time, trying not to get killed! Good stuff!
    Cheers @Master_Dahark! Sometimes I'd forget the drones were even there, and they'd scare the crap out of me when I turned the corner :))
    Yes, I totally forgave you, as opposed to getting revenge in a way that you'd never find out. Oh, and don't ask Eva if she knows what I'm talking about- she has no idea. Nope, no idea whatsoever. :-\"
    I did not touch it with my finger.
    Just you point your little thunderbolt in the other direction, capiche?
    I did not realize your lunch was straight out of the oven, so the joke was on me.
    I did not realize your lunch was straight out of the oven, so the joke was on me.
    Yes, karma really is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    QBranch wrote:
    Yes, karma really is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It looked so hot, and then it was. Do you have some sliced bread, you say? I feel a little...hunger coming on.
    It looked so hot, and then it was.
    I think the authorities are to blame.
    I am a known troll. You've finally caught me out.
    I believe this guy is now toast. Good work from the mods.
    They set me up! Damn mods. Eh, i mean...I love toast.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Great stuff @QBranch. Made me have a good laugh. :)
    You can drop the act, Murdock. I know you despise all things GoldenEye. If I've ever been right about anything, it's that.

;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    That's it, I was going to save these for multiplayer but now I'm switching to slappers only. :-w
    goldeneye_mines_wip_3__by_comandercool22-d6mkgy6.jpg
    14441349854_5afe7c18c4_o.png
    QBranch wrote:
    14441349854_5afe7c18c4_o.png

And @QBranch once more wins the internet.
    hehe cheers Willy ;)
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I agree with Willy, you won the internet once again.
    Thanks @Walecs! It was a fun challenge moving the entire window behind Moneypenny to make wall space for the poster.