Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    ^ That's hilarious.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Walecs wrote:
    ^ That's hilarious.

Thanks mate. Pierce's face is my favorite thing about it. Once I saw that still from TWINE I knew I had to include it. :))
    Where does Sean Connery go to gamble?

cashino_zps711e90e7.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Haha!
    Where does Sean Connery go to gamble?

cashino_zps711e90e7.jpg

=)) Love it!
    baby_skyfall__james_and_q__s_first_meeting_by_bunnypopcorn-d5r4kc0.png
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2014 Posts: 28,694
    I don't get what that's parodying or if it is even a parody of anything at all, @JWESTBROOK.. :-/
    I don't get what that's parodying or if it is even a parody of anything at all, @JWESTBROOK.. :-/

Its Baby James Bond. Didn't fit anywhere else on the threads and I thought it was cute.

Sorry..?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Its Baby James Bond. Didn't fit anywhere else on the threads and I thought it was cute.

Sorry..?

Oh, okay. I wasn't criticizing it, I just wasn't familiar with it. :)
    The Q10 bottle is what sold me.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    The Q10 bottle is what sold me.

Yeah, that's clever. Also, I love how the "painting" is just a rough crayon drawing that a little boy's mom would put on the family fridge.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Haha. Very clever.
    Stacy just remembered to tell Bond those eggs were out of date

view27.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I think Rog just realised that May Day wasn't born on May 1st.
    ^ Or it could be the exact moment Rog realized Tanya Robert's mom was younger than him :D
    Stacy just remembered to tell Bond those eggs were out of date

view27.jpg

You take this deep what Stacey? =))
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Haha. The eyebrow's connected to the... jawbone :P
    Perhaps now was not the time for Stacey to prove to James that she was really a hermaphrodite,
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited May 2014 Posts: 40,474
    Walecs wrote:
    ^ That's hilarious.

Thanks mate. Pierce's face is my favorite thing about it. Once I saw that still from TWINE I knew I had to include it. :))

Agreed, Pierce's face attached to 'EVERYBODY RUNNN!' is hilarious. Great work!
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Walecs wrote:
    ^ That's hilarious.

Agreed, Pierce's face attached to 'EVERYBODY RUNNN!' is hilarious. Great work!

Thanks. We can only hope that we never have to see those blue trunks again.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 28,694
    A year ago I was inspired by an EXBONDABLES poster @Master_Dahark did with the Bond actors replacing those of the Expendables cast. I thought it'd be fun to take the now aged Bond actors of old along with Daniel and make a poster of them as united arse-kickers. I only recently picked up the project again and managed to find pictures I liked of the Bond actor's faces and bodies they could successfully be "photoshopped" on, and was able to finally finish this project. If you pay close attention you should be able to spot some of the actor's bodies I used for this project. I'm really happy with the final result as far as the photoshopping of heads onto bodies goes, and find it to be an amusing piece of graphic art. I envision the piece as a reunion of all the Bond actors getting together to kick butt for the SAS division of the British army against all forces both foreign and domestic. Or, something like that. ;)

I'll only link to the poster as it's a massive file:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/131/2/c/s_a_s_team_007_by_bradymajor-d7hyznn.png

Feedback is more than welcome.
    The first couple times I heard this line in Skyfall . . .

PatheticLoveofCountry_zps94fdf036.png

. . . I had to remind myself that by "country", Bond meant "England" and not the music genre.
    edited May 2014 Posts: 28,694
    @SlyFox007, that's hilarious! :))

I do think Bond would like Johnny Cash, though.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    That's what I thought for the longest time, too! All I could think was "...eww." as my mind jumped to Bond in a car chase with Kenny Chesney on full blast.
    Creasy47 wrote:
    That's what I thought for the longest time, too! All I could think was "...eww." as my mind jumped to Bond in a car chase with Kenny Chesney on full blast.

Yeah. I cringed imagining Bond playing Garth Brooks while driving to MI6 HQ.
  • The pictures speak for themselves, really.

First we have the sacrilegious invocation of Ursula Andress:

Die_Another_Day_DVD_cover.jpg

And now one excellent shit-eating grin from our leading man:

dieanotherday-howsitgoing.jpg?w=300
    SlyFox007 wrote:
    . . . I had to remind myself that by "country", Bond meant "England" and not the music genre.

Too bad he didn't say "Queen and country" so you could throw in an album cover from Queen :D
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Bond has a poor taste in country.
    Sean Craig as James Bond:

2mcypee.jpg