No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• ContrabandContraband Sweden
    @Creasy47 @Red_Snow

That's Rami Malek sitting down in the picture. Crew member told me on Insta DM
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Contraband wrote: »
    @Creasy47 @Red_Snow

Which picture?

Also, with all the pictures you have, are there any that you can release onto here for us to pour over?
    edited October 2020 Posts: 3,018
    @Creasy47 @Red_Snow

Which picture?

Also, with all the pictures you have, are there any that you can release onto here for us to pour over?

Scroll up to the stunt picture (prev. page)

I have posted many of them here since last spring. Nothing new really.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    Happy James Bond Day, fellow Bond fans & friends. I'm happy we're all here again, amid the pandemic....let's not take that for granted. Even with NTTD's delay, there's something about James Bond Day that just feels right. For starters, I'll be listening to TLD's score, Surrender & YKMN :)

Happy James bond day to all, and great choices @GadgetMan , I'LL be watching CR & OHMSS might as well listen to some scores as well ;)
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy JB day all, it's a public holiday here too, so even better.
    Well, just got an email saying Mark Salisburys book on the making of NTTD delayed until April 2021! Inevitable, but another sucker punch, especially after hearing news last night that here in Rep. Of Ireland we may be going into total lockdown again by the weekend!
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    Happy James Bond Day, fellow Bond fans & friends. I'm happy we're all here again, amid the pandemic....let's not take that for granted. Even with NTTD's delay, there's something about James Bond Day that just feels right. For starters, I'll be listening to TLD's score, Surrender & YKMN :)

Happy James bond day to all, and great choices @GadgetMan , I'LL be watching CR & OHMSS might as well listen to some scores as well ;)

Yeah, @Resurrection CR & OHMSS are great combos. And listening to Bond scores will also help uplift Bondian spirits. I think James Bond Day came at the right time, especially after the latest EON announcement days back. We just need back some optimism :)
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    This delay is even more harsher on Craig. He'll be Bond from 2006-2021 with just five films. Considering how good he is, it really hurts.

He'll be Bond until the day a new actor will be presented at a press conference.
    So he will be Bond until 2022 or even longer.

Dalton was Bond from 1986 until 1994, when Brosnan was announced.

Not quite. Dalton was actually attached to GE up until April of 1994, which is why some consider his run to be 1986-1994.

When NTTD comes out, that's the very date Craig's run has ended.

He'd still be Bond on paper until the next one is announced.
    And he was Bond since Oct 14 2005 when he was announced, not November 2006.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    What did we get last year? Was it the teal-wall teaser poster?
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    This delay is even more harsher on Craig. He'll be Bond from 2006-2021 with just five films. Considering how good he is, it really hurts.

He'll be Bond until the day a new actor will be presented at a press conference.
    So he will be Bond until 2022 or even longer.

Dalton was Bond from 1986 until 1994, when Brosnan was announced.

Not quite. Dalton was actually attached to GE up until April of 1994, which is why some consider his run to be 1986-1994.

When NTTD comes out, that's the very date Craig's run has ended.

He'd still be Bond on paper until the next one is announced.
    And he was Bond since Oct 14 2005 when he was announced, not November 2006.

That makes no sense. Craig even isn't attached to a hypothetical Bond 26, so his run effectively ends when NTTD is released, which for now is 2005-2021.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    mtm wrote: »
    What did we get last year? Was it the teal-wall teaser poster?

It was! Also, this weekend last year was Skyfall in Concert. Tempus fugit!
    Tonight show/Jimmy Fallon hasn't change the guest list yet. Craig and Billie E still listed for today's episode.

Maybe it will be changed later today. Still night in Los Angeles

https://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show

• silva13silva13 Australia
    edited October 2020 Posts: 198
    https://www.facebook.com/194590583950378/posts/3341477959261609/

Blink and you miss it NTTD footage, felix, billy M
  • Contraband wrote: »
    Tonight show/Jimmy Fallon hasn't change the guest list yet. Craig and Billie E still listed for today's episode.

Yikes, this is all a bit of a mess.
    I wonder if some of these partners are going to feel pissed off.
    silva13 wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/194590583950378/posts/3341477959261609/

Blink and you miss it NTTD footage, felix, billy M

Dammit. There's new NTTD footage in that James Bond day video. Felix & Logan Ash in Port Antonio, Bond in Land Rover at 00:03 sec. and semi-new with Swann/Bond in the Aston at 00:38 sec. we saw that in Billies video

Screengrabs from FB:

22BfLTz.jpg
    9VlPlDj.jpg
    gBbYDS1.jpg
    HwXMFXE.jpg
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    That's a really nice video.
    @Contraband you describe the video better than me! 😂
    Bond looks so cool when he cuts felix off!
    Also on Insta

Haha.. doing my best

Haha.. doing my best

Keep up the great work! Always enjoy your scoops!
  • RyanRyan Canada
    Jeffrey Wright has such an excellent screen presence. I wish they had done more with his Felix over the course of the Craig era but I'm glad he's at least back for one more.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited October 2020 Posts: 14,957
    Yes, I thought it was a shame he didn't really get much to do in QoS and the connection with Bond has never really been built- I feel like they've only ever had two scenes together..? Hopefully his role is a decent one this time.
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Totally agree @Ryan Jeffrey is my favourite Felix, his chemistry is fantastic and thankfully he's back for one more

@Contraband thanks for sharing the new footage mate. Happy James Bond day guys
    edited October 2020 Posts: 469
    I've just realized something strange.

@Contraband , you remember the storyboard you posted a while back?

unknown.png

unknown.png

I've compared it to the callsheets that were leaked earlier, and while everything checks out for this dialogue an both seem to confirm this line occurring at Scene 54, notice that the plaza shootout with Bond dispensing the smoke and escaping in the shot-up DB5 is on Scene 53, that is, the scene before the 'Why would I betray you?' line.

unknown.png

When I went to compare it with the first trailer, I noticed something very odd.

The DB5 is very obviously NOT shot-up. In fact, the windows are pristine!

unknown.png

unknown.png
    (Notice the sheen of the windscreen at the right)

I don't think that the editors, given the time they had to release the first trailer, would have missed such a huge continuity error. Would they? Given how much of the other scenes have been placed out of order in the trailers, it is very plausible that they intentionally placed the plaza shootout after the betrayal dialogue. However, they wouldn't go as far as to straight up remove GFX to make the trailer version of the story fit? The callsheet makes it explicitly clear that we are indeed seeing the plaza attack with Primo aiming at Madeleine through the car in 53, so I don't think I've made an error here.

Additionally, could this be indicative of some new Q technology? We do see the car shot-up once again when it pulls into the train station carpark. indicative of another altercation haven't seen yet?

I'm not questioning the validity of your sources (even if the thought had crossed my mind), I'm more just perplexed.

Any clues? Pretty much all of our sources point to the big plaza shootout occurring before the betrayal dialogue, so I'm wondering what's with the car error here.

edited October 2020 Posts: 469

unknown.png

unknown.png

I've compared it to the callsheets that were leaked earlier, and while everything checks out for this dialogue an both seem to confirm this line occurring at Scene 54, notice that the plaza shootout with Bond dispensing the smoke and escaping in the shot-up DB5 is on Scene 53, that is, the scene before the 'Why would I betray you?' line.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I don't think that the editors, given the time they had to release the first trailer, would have missed such a huge continuity error. Would they? Given how much of the other scenes have been placed out of order in the trailers, it is very plausible that they intentionally placed the plaza shootout after the betrayal dialogue. However, they wouldn't go as far as to straight up remove GFX to make the trailer version of the story fit? The callsheet makes it explicitly clear that we are indeed seeing the plaza attack with Primo aiming at Madeleine through the car in 53, so I don't think I've made an error here.

Additionally, could this be indicative of some new Q technology? We do see the car shot-up once again when it pulls into the train station carpark. indicative of another altercation haven't seen yet?

I'm not questioning the validity of your sources (even if the thought had crossed my mind), I'm more just perplexed.

Any clues? Pretty much all of our sources point to the big plaza shootout occurring before the betrayal dialogue, so I'm wondering what's with the car error here.

Indeed, I had another look at the car at the plaza, and at the train station, and the bullet impacts on the glass seem to be identical? Maybe?

unknown.png

unknown.png

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

They were still promoting this last night during "Sunday Night Football", so it looks like it's still a go.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Also on Insta

Full aspect ratio is here:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

First of all, why would you question my sources? All those call sheets were posted by a crew member on ebay for sale. Plus I have direct contact with several crew members, both from main, second and stunt crew thanks to my instagram. They won't reveal the plot of course, only anecdotes and tech. stuff from the shoot.

I don't know if these stills are helpful but this is when the chase starts out, at the hotel. No cracks/bulletholes. Right after that comes the baddies on their tail, during the chase Swann says 'Why would I betray you?' and then they finds themself at the square, and mayhem begins with bulletholes in the BD5.

8l61dBd.jpg
    RHsYpty.jpg

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Also on Insta

I do think that's a cracking little video. Lovely exciting stuff.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

RHsYpty.jpg

I've not spotted the cars in background here before- yet another classic car in the Matera sequence (the BMW 2002 outside the hotel and there's a Ferrari I think as well..?). I can't quite identify that one- a Fiat maybe?
    Also on Insta

Great. Thanks. It took them several hours to post it on youtube..