The MI6 member Birthday thread

Comments

• SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    Thank you @Dwayne
    I can't believe @Thunderfinger is just 17!
    It's happy to see some young people get into Bond.
    Sorry for the late response guys.

And I know it's strange but it's also my grandfather's birthday yesterday, we have the same birthday.
    I'm happy to be with you guys!
    Thank you. 🥰
    Thunderfinger is actually 117.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Revelator wrote: »
    Thunderfinger is actually 117.

That s insulting. I am merely 110.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    @MI6HQ
    Young or not, please avoid multiple posts. Use the edit button instead. (See wheel in upperright corner of your post window.) Thank you.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    @MI6HQ
    Young or not, please avoid multiple posts. Use the edit button instead. (See wheel in upperright corner of your post window.) Thank you.

Yeah, I'd have multiple posts 😅.
    Thank you for reminding me. 👍
    edited April 2022 Posts: 23,544
    MI6HQ wrote: »
    @MI6HQ

That's fine. Just be warned; us, mods, we have a wide supply of things that hurt at our disposal. @MajorDSmythe never leaves home without a hockey mask and a machete. @Creasy47 is a chainsaw kinda guy. @Benny... well, watch out for Benny is all I'll say. ;-)
    @MI6HQ

That's fine. Just be warned; us, mods, we have a wide supply of things that hurt at our disposal. @MajorDSmythe never leaves home without a hockey mask and a machete. @Creasy47 is a chainsaw kinda guy. @Benny... well, watch out for Benny is all I'll say. ;-)

They call him Bad Benny. He just turns up.
    a1ab8e59b4cad6151f9ee8509215c900--old-cartoons-classic-cartoons.jpg
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @MI6HQ

They call him Bad Benny. He just turns up.
    a1ab8e59b4cad6151f9ee8509215c900--old-cartoons-classic-cartoons.jpg

And he strikes, like a Thunderbaaaaaaaaaaaall!

>:)
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @MI6HQ

I relish the opportunity to wield it and inspire fear.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @MI6HQ

A hokey mask, machete and not a stitch else...
    Belated Birthday wishes to MI6HQ and everyone else i have missed including me for the 28th of April! :-bd =))
    edited May 2022 Posts: 3,390
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Belated Birthday wishes to MI6HQ and everyone else i have missed including me for the 28th of April! :-bd =))

Thank you @RogueAgent
    And belated Happy Birthday to you too, @RogueAgent

Well then, a happy belated B-day, @RogueAgent.

Well then, a happy belated B-day, @RogueAgent.

:)) Thank you very much! <:-P
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Belated wishes from me too, @RogueAgent!
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Belated wishes from me too, @RogueAgent!

Thank you!!!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Happy Birthday to the legendary @Dragonpol!
    edited October 2022 Posts: 3,390
    Happy Birthday to the one of the thoughtfuls and Bond scholars, Mr. @Dragonpol
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @Dragonpol Happy 40th mate!
    Happy Birthday. Bought you a present.
    ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ebayimg.com%2F00%2Fs%2FNjUwWDEwMTE%3D%2Fz%2FFSUAAOSwmiZZ1QPy%2F%24_57.JPG&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=ec1ce8284ebfb36b6068bd38d0d0f2c27bd5ae3e339429a5fe8001e4ceb4ffd7&ipo=images
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,544
    @Dragonpol
    Congratulations! And welcome to the '82 club, mate. Our year of birth is without a doubt the best film year EVER. We are indeed a very rare breed. Anyway, thanks for the invitation to your party. I'm coming, but I must have misplaced the exact address. Buckingham Palace, room something something?
  • SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷SecretAgentMan⁰⁰⁷ Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
    Happy Birthday @Dragonpol have a marvellous celebration.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much chaps! You're very kind. I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not actually 40 yet, just 38. I was born in the prophetic year of 1984, so another 2 years to go before that big milestone.

I want to remember one of my favourite Bond actors today too: Sir Roger Moore would've been 95 today. I'm proud to share my birthday with that great man and inspiration.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    Thanks so much chaps! You're very kind. I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not actually 40 yet, just 38. I was born in the prophetic year of 1984, so another 2 years to go before that big milestone.

I want to remember one of my favourite Bond actors today too: Sir Roger Moore would've been 95 today. I'm proud to share my birthday with that great man and inspiration.

Congratualtions @Dragonpol ! A prophetic year of birth indeed, so I brought you this little gift:
    dystopian-1984-camera-wallpaper-preview.jpg
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Congratualtions @Dragonpol ! A prophetic year of birth indeed, so I brought you this little gift:
    dystopian-1984-camera-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Thank you, @CommanderRoss. An eye watching you everywhere. Welcome to 2022.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited October 2022 Posts: 13,894
    Happy birthday @Dragonpol. <:-P

*Goes to push the button to release Dragonpol's birthday cake, accidentally hits the tear gas button instead*

droppedImage_4.jpg
    edited October 2022 Posts: 17,804
    Happy birthday @Dragonpol. <:-P

*Goes to push the button to release Dragonpol's birthday cake, accidentally hits the tear gas button instead*

droppedImage_4.jpg

Thanks, @MajorDSmythe. That's a great picture. I hate it when that happens, especially when I get pulled over by the police.