"Sleep well my dear, James Bond is here" - Dreams of 007

2»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I rarely remember dreams when I wake up but I do remember one Bond dream I had many years ago. I dreamt that I'd met Bond author John Gardner and was chatting to him. I excitedly asked him what his new novel would be called and he replied "Tutti Frutti". John Gardner was still alive at this time though he had long since stopped writing Bond novels. Still, dream logic being what it is I asked him anyway which might explain why his title suggestion was somewhat offbeat for his fifteenth original Bond novel! :)
  • edited March 5 Posts: 2,897
    peter wrote: »
    007HallY wrote: »
    😂 Y’know what? EON can have that idea for free.

😆 😂 😆...

In all seriousness, I do want what you were smoking right before bedtime, though (😂)

Think it was more likely too much cheese and one or two bottles too many of cider perhaps. 😂 (wild, I know). No idea where it came from. My dreams have a tendency to be a bit weird though.
    I think I mentioned it before, bit I once dreamt of watching a Bond film with Sean Connery that was a mix of FRWL and... DAF. A lot of the early action was set on a train and Connery looked like he did in DAF.
  • edited March 6 Posts: 2,896
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I dreamt that I'd met Bond author John Gardner and was chatting to him. I excitedly asked him what his new novel would be called and he replied "Tutti Frutti".

Replied or sang?

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited March 6 Posts: 17,805
    Revelator wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I dreamt that I'd met Bond author John Gardner and was chatting to him. I excitedly asked him what his new novel would be called and he replied "Tutti Frutti".

Replied or sang?

Replied. :)

It's a shame as I heard that Little Richard had been booked to do the theme song and everything. To be honest I don't think I was even aware of that song until a little later so I've no idea where my fevered brain picked that title from. Possibly it was out of the ether? The dream then ended or I woke up leaving me in a similar state to Alan Partridge frantically trying to ask Roger Moore questions: