Last James Bond track or theme you listened to...

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The first minute of this track is good...
  • GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    edited December 2021 Posts: 4,247

Yeah, it's really good. It can also be heard in Message From An Old Friend....and a very guitar-laden version of it is also heard in the film when Bond and Valdo use the plane in Cuba and a slower rendition of it is also used when Madeleine is shown going to meet her new weird patient....Safin.

I simply can't wait for the complete recording sessions of this score.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    GadgetMan wrote: »

Yeah, it's really good. It can also be heard in Message From An Old Friend....and a very guitar-laden version of it is also heard in the film when Bond and Valdo use the plane in Cuba and a slower rendition of it is also used when Madeleine is shown going to meet her new weird patient....Safin.

It's certainly becoming one of my favourite none Barry scores, I hope we get to see a live performance of some of the tracks from Zimmer.

It's certainly becoming one of my favourite none Barry scores, I hope we get to see a live performance of some of the tracks from Zimmer.

Oh, Yeah...it's a great non-Barry score and sure a like performance would be great.

Oh, Yeah...it's a great non-Barry score and sure a like performance would be great.

I like Zimmers live performances, tracks from Inception live were particularly good.

I like Zimmers live performances, tracks from Inception live were particularly good.

Yeah, true. I do watch them on YouTube. Zimmer's live performances are so ethereal!
    Cuba Chase

Fast becoming one of my favourite scores.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 23,265
    Licence Revoked

Superb and I want a print of that thumbnail.
    Murdock wrote: »

Thanks for that with a little tinkering I will make that into a good poster or screen saver :)
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Cuba Chase

There is a Dolby Atmos mix of this soundtrack, and in it, this track has an extra brass phrase on top from 2:51 to 3:05.
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Cuba Chase

There is a Dolby Atmos mix of this soundtrack, and in it, this track has an extra brass phrase on top from 2:51 to 3:05.

I have Dolby Atmos speakers and have the Max subscription for music at the moment it sounds amazing so I may have that.

I often go back to this remix I think it's phenomenal.

Legend

3:10 one of my favourite cues, wish it lasted longer.

I love that part too.

I love that part too.

I often rewind tracks of David Arnold he has often given us subtle moments of genius in his Bond scores.

When the track reaches 2:00 after the build up its incredible.

3:16 is awesome.

I love this film and score phenomenal.

I think this is one of the best Spectre scenes in the series of films.

My favourite track on QOS.
    vzok wrote: »

My favourite track on QOS.

I hope Arnold returns after a hiatus his scores were improving greatly.
    Desert Hotel Inferno

2:39 amazing

One of my favourite scores of the series.
    Tosca Aria Performance

Amazing
    Listening to this with my 3D Surround Sound Headphones, Wow its incredible.
    Q The Music Show, the gift that keeps on giving.

Been thinking of my own mortality recently.
    ---
    @mattjoes I am a constant listener of Q The Music great stuff.
    Death of Fiona

It really does not get better than this.
    Death of Fiona

I really like the mix here; it's very pleasant. It's also an interesting cue in that it relies very strongly on an effect achieved in mixing rather than during the recording (the drums getting louder).

The melody being shared by brass and piccolo makes me think of Statue Dance from Deadfall.

Love it:

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Love it:

Wholly amazing these expressions of Bond music exist and endure. Unbelievable greatness.
    edited January 2022 Posts: 6,714
    I never imagined I would get to see someone playing the finger cymbals to this piece.
    Death of Fiona

I really like the mix here; it's very pleasant. It's also an interesting cue in that it relies very strongly on an effect achieved in mixing rather than during the recording (the drums getting louder).

The melody being shared by brass and piccolo makes me think of Statue Dance from Deadfall.

I often listen to tracks from Deadfall, Barry was a genius unlike any other composer.

I have Q the Music on my YouTube feed, that really is brilliant.

---
    Just listening to NTTD on Amazon Music only just realised Matera is 3D the sound is incredible. The whole score is 3D no idea why I did not notice this before, Message from an Old friend is booming from my 350 watt Dolby Atmos speakers sounds awesome.