Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

Think the Hulk may steel the show :-bd
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2015 Posts: 15,690
    I have no idea what the plot of this film is but it sure looks epic! :-c
    Think the Hulk may steel the show :-bd

Judging from the latest trailer? I think you may well be right! :D

With regards to the TV show? When does it return in the US? I am in the UK and I remember we were around 4 maybe 5 weeks behind you? Is it going to be after Age of Ultron is released?
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 6,432
    In England also, last episode I watched was when
    Skye got her powers
    . Not sure when second half of season 2 resumes in UK.

Checked digitalspy a report from yesterday only stated UK will have to wait longer... My guess is four to five weeks, if I remember that was the case with the first half of season 2.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Just watch shows online.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,107
    The Man Without Fear Battles 'The Kingpin' In First Full-Length Trailer For DAREDEVIL

/\ would not play for some reason?
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Fixed.
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I'm really looking forward to this series. It is apparently taking place in the MCU, so I'm eager to see how or if they tie in others Cinematic characters.

Hopefully it's a success and we get a Punisher series with Thomas Jane as well!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    "Maybe if you had a flying suit or a magic hammer... that would explain why you keep getting your asses handed to you."

I like that line.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited March 2015 Posts: 7,854
    Why didn't anybody tell me I double posted?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2015 Posts: 15,690

It"s Marvel related ;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,619
    This is genius. I haven't laughed this hard in weeks. =))
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    That Kevin Feige is a genius, speaks really good Spanish too.
    Oh man, @DaltonCraig007 -- absolutely hilarious, I was in tears.
    That was absolutely marvellous! =))
    Dalton12 wrote: »

Fixed.

I'm afraid it still won't play?
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,257

Fixed.

Other than @RogueAgent and I, is anyone else having trouble with embedded youtube videos recently? I cant get any of them to play. I have to open them in a separate tab and remove the text "-nocookie" from the url.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Fixed.

Other than @RogueAgent and I, is anyone else having trouble with embedded youtube videos recently? I cant get any of them to play. I have to open them in a separate tab and remove the text "-nocookie" from the url.

Yep, I've had the same issues for a while. That, and every time I refresh the home page or open the site in a new window it always opens to the 2nd page of discussions instead of the 1st. Not a big deal, just something I've noticed.
    I occasionally have a problem, but it's pretty much always the "Uploader has not allowed this video to be played in your country" thing, because someone out there blocks the video for the US of all places.
    Not sure if this news story has been seen in the USA yet? But it shows Robert Downey Jnr presenting a new bionic arm to a young who has been without the lower part of his right arm as I understand it since birth.

A student by the name of Albert designed it, and RDJ was in character as Tony Stark, flipped open two cases with an arm for the young boy and one for him so they could pose together. Now this is a prime example of how positive celebrity status can be. Fantastic good news story. :-bd
    RDJ was in character as Tony Stark

When is Robert Downey Jr. not in character as Tony Stark?
    RDJ was in character as Tony Stark

When is Robert Downey Jr. not in character as Tony Stark?

:)) True! Recommend you take a look though!
    Composer Danny Elfman To Rework THE AVENGERS Original Theme Into AGE OF ULTRON Score

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=116646
    Why? I could have sworn Brian Tyler was Age of Ultron's composer.
    DAREDEVIL: Find Out How Matt Murdocks's Costume Will Evolve Towards Red

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=116820
    New teaser for "Age of Ultron". One word : WOW !

Aah yeeh, now I too believe this will be fun :-).
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    They gave Pietro an accent? I wasn't expecting Hollywood to do that, especially as they effective us with BW in that department.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Hot Toys have unveiled their new Black Widow 1/6 scale figure...

up_1.jpg

I didn't buy the Iron Man 2 figure, but I do have both the Avengers & The Winter Soldier Black Widows, and I will be buying this one too.