Marvel Cinematic Universe (2008 - present)

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Dammit... Why isn't it May yet?
    Gerard wrote: »
    New teaser for "Age of Ultron". One word : WOW !

now that's a teaser trailer!!!
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    New Daredevil motion poster

Notice Avengers tower in the background and apparently the classic Daredevil suit in the reflection on the ground.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Daredevil has me pumped, but as for the Avengers? Couldn't care less for some reason.
    Joss Whedon On AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON 'Dream' Scenes, 'The Twins,' Cameos And Run Time

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=117460
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Thanks for that, Dalton. This gets more and more interesting.
    Our Best Look At Paul Bettany As 'The Vision' In AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Promo Image

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=117976
    You guys have to start watching Daredevil. It's AWESOME
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I don't have Netflix. Or the internet data. When it comes out on DVD, it'll be a day one purchase.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I will be relaxing with it this weekend in between doing coursework for college finals, @Master_Dahark. I saw that Marvel already teased what the red costume looks like but I'm waiting until I see that beauty in the actual show. I'm quite pumped for this.
    They finally released a full body pic of the red costume. Not sure what episode it's in though
    daredevil_finalsuit.jpg
  • edited April 2015 Posts: 5,812
    Final trailer for "Avengers : Age of Ultron" :

Out on april 22nd in France. Of course, I'm counting the days.

Oh, and just for fun : What if the Avengers had been made in 1952 ? I'm sure we can all agree about the choices for Nick Fury and the Black Widow :

(I may have posted it before, but a search has proven useless). Still, it deserves to be included as a bonus on the "Age of Ultron" DVD/Blu Ray, don't you think ?
    edited April 2015 Posts: 45,489
    The premake trailer looked more interesting than the real deal! Still planning to see it in a couple of weeks. The first huge film of 2015 as far as I am concerned.

edit:Just watched the one for The Empire Strikes Back (1950). These premake trailers are great! And Raiders of the Lost Ark (1951), wow. This will keep me occupied a while.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Darn it @Thunderfinger I thought ''50 Shades of Grey'' was your first major film of 2015. ;)
    Ashamed to say I have not seen that one. :^o
    And here are the opening titles for Netflix's "Daredevil" :

Nice !
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    New teaser for "Age of Ultron". One word : WOW !

now that's a teaser trailer!!!

And then....the "SPECTRE" teaser arrived :-). Sorry, I haven't been a big fan of the "ensemble"-movies from the Marvel Universe. I loved "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (mystery vs. more believable, realistic action), I especially liked the first "Iron Man"-film. And I'm looking forward to "Ant-Man".

But....this trailer? Leaves me a bit cold.
    And here are the opening titles for Netflix's "Daredevil" :

Nice !

TV-Series. Love them nowadays! And THIS is a classy teaser trailer! Love it. It evokes mystery. There's an overall theme attached to it. Our world drowned in blood....in hell?
    Dalton12 wrote: »
    Marvel's ANT-MAN Trailer

Looking forward to this Marvel-film. Slightly more than "Avengers 2".
    I have waited and waited for Avengers 2 to move me, but I just don't care for some reason. I felt that way about the first one too; overrated as hell and just good, nothing amazing. I guess I just like more depth and substance in my superhero movies after years of being spoiled by Nolan, so much so that some of the Marvel movies leave me cold.
    I have waited and waited for Avengers 2 to move me, but I just don't care for some reason. I felt that way about the first one too; overrated as hell and just good, nothing amazing. I guess I just like more depth and substance in my superhero movies after years of being spoiled by Nolan, so much so that some of the Marvel movies leave me cold.

I think....we are alike. I guess you therefore liked "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" too no?

I think....we are alike. I guess you therefore liked "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" too no?

Still have to see that one, along with most of phase 2.
    New trailer for Ant-Man, with a surprise guest appearance by... Well, see for yourself :

Nice :D
    Dammit, that was hilarious!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Thomas the tankengine! Lol
    New trailer for Ant-Man, with a surprise guest appearance by... Well, see for yourself :

You know why I'm more excited for "Ant-Man" than for "Avengers 2"? The plots, screenplays of such origin stories usually take time to breathe...take time to explore ONE character at a time. With "Avengers 2" I don't have that. I already get dizzy seeing that ensemble cast. Great off course for the action and the fun, but IMO always more risky for if you want to truly dig into the characters.

And again: Not all Marvel films are good eh. Never forget that.
    Who says they are?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Just watched a few new clips from Avengers 2 I.E. Hulk and BW interaction and Iron Man going toe to toe with Ultron and I'm liking what I'm seeing...very very much. I didn't realise this comes out on the 23rd of this month here in the UK.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    My niece is in The Avengers movie, we are eagerly awaiting to see if she ends up on the cutting room floor. :-)