Lets play : Spot the 'Adams' !!

2»

Comments

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    vzok wrote: »
    Looks a bit like Melina
    Maybe all the Bond girls are in that scene...
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Another option? From @Thunderball007 on twitter:

VlQZcGu.jpg

That's not her, though there is a resemblance.

And per the video in page one, Maud Adams wasn't wearing those clothes anyway.
    Good effort ,but as usual,annoyingly,its not her.
    OK x had a good look at AVTAK today and the only one I can think is Maud is walking behind Bond with the hat and sunglasses on who sits down on a bench quickly x definitely NOT the woman in the tram . Annoying still.
  • edited January 2019 Posts: 17,279

In this interview by James Bond Radio they discuss the AVTAK cameo (from 36:00).
    I cant open the link Torg,what did they say about it ?
    barryt007 wrote: »

Their guest, Anders Frejdh, says: "As far as I know, she's definitely not in it. I have asked Maud herself, "Have you seen yourself in the movie?" – and she said "No, I'm not in the movie".

They talk a little bit more about it, but nothing seems to suggest she is in the background in that scene in AVTAK.

Their guest, Anders Frejdh, says: "As far as I know, she's definitely not in it. I have asked Maud herself, "Have you seen yourself in the movie?" – and she said "No, I'm not in the movie".

They talk a little bit more about it, but nothing seems to suggest she is in the background in that scene in AVTAK.

That makes sense,i don't think she is there either.
  • edited January 2019 Posts: 17,279

That makes sense,i don't think she is there either.

I've tried to look as well, but have found nothing to suggest she is (although, I've only tried a couple of times over the years).

Would be fun if she was in AVTAK, though!
    But there is no smoke without fire,so the rumour must have started somewhere,and in most rumours there is some truth.
    Bloody frustrating.