The Last Movie You Bought?

Comments

0883929478804_p0_v1_s1200x630.jpg

91uLfIDCEkL._SL1500_.jpg

the-strange-vice-of-mrs-wardh-severin-films.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2020 Posts: 23,394
    91pf5J7e6jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Released today in UK.
    Bluray
    Doctor Who season 14 (Tom Baker)
  • edited May 2020 Posts: 5,815
    Released today in UK.

One question : does it have all the episodes ? I'm asking that because some other site said that there was going to be a different set for each series involved in the crossover (one for Arrow, one for Flash, and so on).
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Gerard wrote: »
    Released today in UK.

One question : does it have all the episodes ?

Its not arrived yet though I hope so, I have not watched the Crossover yet as SKY only has the rights to Arrow, The Flash, Legends... and Supergirl in the UK. Batwoman is on E4 and that Crossover episode has not aired yet. I always buy the Crossover DVD's so soon as I saw that it was available I ordered it.
    edited May 2020 Posts: 23,394
    81qnxabBqJL._RI_SX300_.jpg
    HD Download, that is the lot I have every released Bond film on HD Download.
    Bluray:
    Iron man 3
    Supernatural season 11
    The blacklist season 4
    True Blood season 6
    Le Professionnel with Jean Paul Belmondo
    Le clan des Siciliens 1969 stars Jean Gabin, Lino Ventura and Alain Delon
    The Year of the Dragon with Mickey Rourke
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    452596.jpg
    BD 399: The Greatest Showman (2017) From € 6,99 for € 5,00/2 for € 10,00 (New)

457425.jpg
    BD 400!: Alpha (2018) ) From € 6,99 for € 5,00/2 for € 10,00 (New)
    DVD -
    Painkiller Jane tv series with Kristianne Loken
    81CRT8i1sNL._AC_SX342_.jpg
    Bought saturday :

Star-Wars-L-Ascension-de-Skywalker-Episode-9-Blu-ray.jpg

Received this monday :

0d3bf20f-9f16-47b6-842f-59da623e43b1.jpg

Yes, it has all the five episodes of the crossover.
    Gerard wrote: »
    Bought saturday :

Star-Wars-L-Ascension-de-Skywalker-Episode-9-Blu-ray.jpg

Received this monday :

0d3bf20f-9f16-47b6-842f-59da623e43b1.jpg

Yes, it has all the five episodes of the crossover.

It was a badly written plot though I enjoyed all the DC references, it was good fun. Putting that all together for TV is not an easy task.
    product_2656.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    JOKER
    ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

and one blind buy: THE LIGHTHOUSE
    JOKER

The first 2 are great films, 2 of the best in recent years.
    JOKER

Absolutely. Did you see The Lighthouse?
    JOKER

Absolutely. Did you see The Lighthouse?

I have seen the trailer though not watched the film, I am a bit behind with recent rentals been very busy.
    PRISONERS (Denis Villeneuve, 2013)

One of my favourite thrillers.And that ending.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    51XnXL0VpUL.jpg
    71mzjMdGgdL._AC_SY550_.jpg
    91IcEbmUIxL._SY445_.jpg
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Been on a bit of a 'classic' movie run of late.
    d57dnpnhy2hg.jpg

Winchester '73

qemiacvilx6c.jpg

Ice Cold In Alex

4jnvug45ib2s.jpg

Sound Of Music

amphx3kd7e7a.jpg

Singing In The Rain

Looking forward to making my way through these.

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    DVD: Million Dollar Baby (2004) - 2 Disc Se with sleeve € 1,50. Include DTS and extra's. My 30th movie with Morgan Freeman in collection. Also starring Dutch boxer Lucia Rijker.

550x777.jpg
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 615
    Criterion-Announces-Bruce-Lee-Box-Set.jpg
    Criterion Collection's multi-disc Bruce Lee Blu-ray box set (pre-ordered)...
    edited June 2020 Posts: 23,394
    CraterGuns wrote: »
    Criterion-Announces-Bruce-Lee-Box-Set.jpg
    Criterion Collection's multi-disc Bruce Lee Blu-ray box set (pre-ordered)...

I have Bruce Lee The Master Collection on Bluray, I must check out some reviews of the Criterion Collection to see what the differences are.

Edited: Interesting there is a new 2K print of Enter The Dragon in the set. I do like the artwork on the set.
    agatha-and-the-truth-of-murder-dvd.jpg
    91A3t9ReQUL._RI_.jpg
    HD Download, I think I only need one more then that's the whole series on Digital Download.

I hope to get the whole series on digital download eventually. I never upgraded my DVD collection to Blu-ray, and I don't really feel the need to get another physical format collection.

I bought the Bond50 Bluray Box set when it was released prior to SF, though been buying the digital copies for over two maybe three years, they are mostly £8.99 on Prime Video so been buying one at a time unless a couple have had a deal on. Its great having all the films on my Phone or Tablets to watch whenever I want.

I pan to collect all the films digitally too. As much as I'd be tempted by a physical collection, I don't know if I want to collect the films in yet another format.
    edited June 2020 Posts: 23,394
    91A3t9ReQUL._RI_.jpg
    HD Download, I think I only need one more then that's the whole series on Digital Download.

I hope to get the whole series on digital download eventually. I never upgraded my DVD collection to Blu-ray, and I don't really feel the need to get another physical format collection.

I bought the Bond50 Bluray Box set when it was released prior to SF, though been buying the digital copies for over two maybe three years, they are mostly £8.99 on Prime Video so been buying one at a time unless a couple have had a deal on. Its great having all the films on my Phone or Tablets to watch whenever I want.

I pan to collect all the films digitally too. As much as I'd be tempted by a physical collection, I don't know if I want to collect the films in yet another format.

I am bracing myself for the 4K physical release of the series, that is bound to be a few hundred, I will work some overtime that month lol
    738329245467.jpg
    A fictionalized depiction of the famous Burke & Hare grave-robbing case (1820s Scotland). Was remade/"re-imagined" in 1985 as The Doctor and the Devils, starring Timothy Dalton in the Peter Cushing role.
    After a 2 day ordeal finally got the breakfast club also got the Enemy of the state and Escape plan (how bad could Escape Plan be?)
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    51150dMoxhL._AC_SY445_.jpg

1605.jpg?&h=300&fit=crop