The Last Movie You Bought?

Comments

883904348436.jpg
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Dvd of Big Night (1996)

IMG-20200503-151449.jpg
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Just bought "Becoming Bond" on iTunes and thought it was so great. They guy they got to play young George was awesome, and watching George talk about missing his chance with Belinda was really melancholy and sweet.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just bought "Becoming Bond" on iTunes and thought it was so great. They guy they got to play young George was awesome, and watching George talk about missing his chance with Belinda was really melancholy and sweet.

I bought it from Amazon, it really is good highly amusing and emotional at times.
    Shatter_BR_Cover_72dpi.png
    curse-of-the-werewolf-shout-factory.jpg

LostCont_BR_Cover_72dpi.png
    CraterGuns wrote: »

Sorry but this did make me laugh! It is the story of a man with lethal diahorrea!!!!! :)) =)) :-j
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Adventures_of_baron_munchausen.jpg
    The_Fisher_King_Poster.jpg

Both HD downloads, long over due upgrading my DVD's of these two excellent movies.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

Sorry but this did make me laugh! It is the story of a man with lethal diahorrea!!!!! :)) =)) :-j

Must hand it to Shatter, the villains are history once he's shat.
    Bluray-
    Justified seasons 1-2-3
    Close encounters of the third kind

Nope, it's a martial arts/crime drama/action flick from 1974... a British co-production (Hammer Films) with Hong Kong's Shaw Bros. studios.

Peter Cushing co-stars as an MI6 agent.
    Just bought all six Mission Impossible films. See you all on www.IMFCommunity.com!

Both HD downloads, long over due upgrading my DVD's of these two excellent movies.

Love the former, the latter, not so much! I prefer when Terry Gilliam sticks with fantasy. ( the reason why i dont like his Don Quixote movie, would have preferrred a straighforward adaptation of the story!)
    Love Jabberwocky, and Time Bandits, and Brazil too! But Baron Munchausen is my favourite!

Must hand it to Shatter, the villains are history once he's shat.

"Mr. Shatter isn't crushproof, but cross him and he'll put you in a box!"

A litter box!

141371_PT1._AC_SL1500_V1521214107_.jpg
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Barry Lyndon and Grand Budapest Hotel from Criterion.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Barry Lyndon and Grand Budapest Hotel from Criterion.

Both great, especially BL.
    edited May 2020 Posts: 23,411
    Mathis1 wrote: »

Love the former, the latter, not so much! I prefer when Terry Gilliam sticks with fantasy. ( the reason why i dont like his Don Quixote movie, would have preferrred a straighforward adaptation of the story!)
    Love Jabberwocky, and Time Bandits, and Brazil too! But Baron Munchausen is my favourite!

I was looking at Don Don Quixote before I bought the two Gilliam films above, I love Brazil, 12 Monkeys etc pretty much any of Gilliams work though when I watched the Don Quixote trailer I was not impressed. I will buy it when the price has dropped.

I had a huge cinema poster of Baron Munchausen on my ceiling, it was fantastic when it was released.
    MV5BZDNjMjE5YmUtOTUwOC00MjAyLWJmMzktZjlkMjQyYzNiNmU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzExMDg@._V1_.jpg
    Justice_League-War.jpg
    I already own the latter though the HD Download was cheap.
    Not a movie, but :

81rEYUW5KeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Instead of leaving it in my mailbox, the delivery man left it in the hands of my neighbour. Funny, that.
    nice @Gerard
    1*15mCdihyO7VyHSoHaMbzPQ.jpeg
    HD Download
    91A3t9ReQUL._RI_.jpg
    HD Download, I think I only need one more then that's the whole series on Digital Download.
  • edited May 2020 Posts: 15,840
    34657572_so.jpg
    91A3t9ReQUL._RI_.jpg
    HD Download, I think I only need one more then that's the whole series on Digital Download.

I hope to get the whole series on digital download eventually. I never upgraded my DVD collection to Blu-ray, and I don't really feel the need to get another physical format collection.
    91A3t9ReQUL._RI_.jpg

I hope to get the whole series on digital download eventually. I never upgraded my DVD collection to Blu-ray, and I don't really feel the need to get another physical format collection.

I bought the Bond50 Bluray Box set when it was released prior to SF, though been buying the digital copies for over two maybe three years, they are mostly £8.99 on Prime Video so been buying one at a time unless a couple have had a deal on. Its great having all the films on my Phone or Tablets to watch whenever I want.
    AHS1984_poster.jpg
    Just finished binge watching the first 8 seasons of AHS (in just over 2 Months). I could not wait until season 9 appears on Netflix in September so just bought the season on HD Download. AHS is often a mixed bag and often unwatchable though I have got hooked on the AHS universe.
    Danger-Diabolik-Blu-ray-1024x1287.jpg
    917KW91CyvL._SX300_.jpg
    Supermaniiricharddonnercut.jpg
    Both HD Digital Downloads, thought FYEO was the last Bond download I needed though there is another...
    91KSyIrPxZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    HD Download, already own it on physical copy though had a few drinks, could not be bothered to get the disk so bought this to watch. Lazyness is costing me
  • R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    edited May 2020 Posts: 2,022
    My next purchase
    FS_FRONT_5000x.jpg?v=1589378851