Skyfall website online (include worldwide releases dates)

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Dimi, I also took the time to search the cool smiley from KTBEU on google !
    Caffeine levels in my blood are low. You are basically telling Ed Wood Jr to attend film school. ;-)
    Not even in my wildest dream did I believe that seeing image Ralph Fiennes image in a Bond film could be possible. But now it happened... image Ralph Fiennes image is going to enter the Bond history !!
    Sir Roger will be sad to hear, you went astray...
    Shouldn't someone put the dates on the main site....

Anyway
    NZ The 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's almost a MONTH. Shame on you sony, shame on you!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    when will the offical site become interesting?
    Once they have started filming (Monday), they will be "in costume". I guess that's when we can expect the first official shots to be made and published on the website.
    But I do agree that it should not be that bland. There is a lot of iconography that they could use apart from the title. Is it so hard to put up a 007 icon or a gunbarrel background? I can only imagine that the arts department has not settled on a final look, a final colour scheme, except for the surface on the Skyfall letters. Really makes me wonder why they could not get their final concept approved before filming started.

when will the offical site become interesting?
    Once they have started filming (Monday), they will be "in costume". I guess that's when we can expect the first official shots to be made and published on the website.
    But I do agree that it should not be that bland. There is a lot of iconography that they could use apart from the title. Is it so hard to put up a 007 icon or a gunbarrel background? I can only imagine that the arts department has not settled on a final look, a final colour scheme, except for the surface on the Skyfall letters. Really makes me wonder why they could not get their final concept approved before filming started.

thank you I mean even a bond theme something a Teaser Poster ANYTHING!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited November 2011 Posts: 12,459
    Wait a minute - Sony is Japanese! Why - for the love of all things Bond - cannot Sony get this movie opened sooner in Japan?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? As I wail from the side of the mountain overlooking the lovely Seto Inland Sea ... can you hear me in London yet? :-((
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Not enormously crazy about the new logo - really, its font and 'dirty concrete' look - must say. Mind, that's about the only thing since yesterday's lauch I have an issue with. And it's hardly a biggie.

I suspect the logo'll look sleeker and a bit more elegant when it makes it on to the posters anyway...
    http://www.007.com/ is updated! GoldenEye Reloaded is gone, now it's all about Skyfall! It's interesting to note that it's different from http://www.skyfall-movie.com/ ...
    There's probably some wicket commercial strategy behind it.
    It's because the distributors like the cast to do all the national premieres first. They, however, are probably the only ones who care about this. Them and the celebrities who inevitably go to these functions to be seen rather than because they are fans of Bond films.
    a big 007 and a clock....
    (facepalm)
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    (facepalm)
    Gee, wonder where they got that idea from....

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/bond23/index.php3?s=bond23

;))
    (facepalm)

;))
    You don't seriously think they got that idea from mi6-hq, do you?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    So they didn't have a countdown timer for QoS?
  • I wonder if they'll do what they did on QoS. Where they do these 'production diaries' thing. There only about a minute long each but they were really good. I hope so. [-O<
    I wonder if they will actually do something with the site a theme a fun little game ANYTHING! Sigh
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Not even in my wildest dream did I believe that seeing image Ralph Fiennes image in a Bond film could be possible. But now it happened... image Ralph Fiennes image is going to enter the Bond history !!
    So, ther IS something indeed, that DC007 likes. Never would have guessed it was image Ralph Fiennes image. BTW, Ihappened to watch image Ralph Fiennes imageat the Hackney Empire back in 1995 as Hamlet... But then, image Ralph Fiennes is a great actor. And did you know, that the third brother of image Ralph Fiennes image is NOT an actor unlike image Ralph Fiennes image and his brother image Joseph Fiennes image, but a composer by the name ofimage Magnus Fiennes image?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 14,101
    @DoctorKaufmann

That's a B-) Fienne B-) bit of research you've done there.
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    Now I know which week to take off - I plan to watch all the films back to back before seeing Skyfall! :-D
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    (facepalm)

;))
    You don't seriously think they got that idea from mi6-hq, do you?
    Why not? The Bond filmmakers themselves copying the Bond fans - it's like art imitating life. Or something... :p
  • somehow the Bond Facebook isn´t available anymore. Anyone experienced the same?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    somehow the Bond Facebook isn´t available anymore. Anyone experienced the same?
    Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/JamesBond007?sk=wall
  • October the 26th, it's a lucky thing that the Bond movies are popular here. I couldn't bear to wait longer than I already have to.
  • somehow the Bond Facebook isn´t available anymore. Anyone experienced the same?
    Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/JamesBond007?sk=wall
    doesn´t work somehow...don´t know why. It´s not even listed when I do a search. Mysterious :D

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited August 2012 Posts: 3,277
    SKYFALL gets antecipated release in Brazil.

Just received the information from Sony Pictures Brazil. SKYFALL will be released in Brazil on October 26th.

:D
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This time, maybe for the first time, everyone seems to be getting the film in the same year. At last!

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/bond23/release_dates.php3
    SKYFALL gets antecipated release in Brazil.

Just received the information from Sony Pictures Brazil. SKYFALL will be released in Brazil on October 26th.

:D

Welcome to the party Marketto! ;)
    Still devastated I don't get to see it until the 22nd of November in Australia. Though I got the Avengers weeks early, so I suppose this is payback.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Here we got The Avengers one week before the Americans and the same is happening with SKYFALL! :)
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    It will open 1st November here in Singapore! Less than 3 months now!