Skyfall website online (include worldwide releases dates)

Comments

• gt007gt007 Station G
    With worldwide release dates! Great find @M_Balje!
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 4,619
    With worldwide release dates!

http://www.skyfall-movie.com/releasedates/

Edit: someone was faster than me! :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Some poor people get Skyfall in December but Denmark on 23rd October!
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    So Denmark, Slovakia and the Czech Republic go first??? Would the Premiere be there?
    No the world premiere will no doubt be in London, held on a date earlier than the 23rd.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Don't forget kids, the release dates of countries that aren't major players at the box-office tend to get shuffled around. Japan isn't even listed yet, although that's typically the last to open - expect Jan 2013. I don't believe there is a strategic plan why Denmark gets it first.

One interesting point to note, Sony isn't playing silly beggars with the anti-piracy 'open the film in the dodgiest countries first' policy, which a few of the major studios have been doing lately to try and curb torrents. Sorry Thailand and China.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Nooooooooooooooooo! I am in Japan - I so want to see this before Xmas!!! [-O<
    2 points

1 The Official Logo is quite creepy and has a horror film aspect to it that get me extremely excited

2. The official website is depressingly bad yes it's early so i'll leave it alone but come on!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Great!
    I get to see the film on Halloween, next year! :P
    Why the hell do we get it on November 22? I have to spend an entire month avoiding spoilers! Why can't EON go for a simultaneous worldwide release?
    There's probably some wicket commercial strategy behind it.

But I understand the frustration. Back in '99, we had to avoid Episode I spoilers for half a year!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Nooooooooooooooooo! I am in Japan - I so want to see this before Xmas!!! [-O<
    They forgot about Portugal too, but usually it gets the films on the same week of UK of the week after. I'll be in Germany by that time so I'll only be able to watch it a week later anyway. :-W
    Honestly, that means I will have to be off of this website and forum and away from news as much as possible for possibly up to THREE MONTHS ... because although I don't mind some spoilers, I sure don't want to read great details and opinions about this film before I see it. Drat!
    Honestly, that means I will have to be off of this website and forum and away from news as much as possible for possibly up to THREE MONTHS ... because although I don't mind some spoilers, I sure don't want to read great details and opinions about this film before I see it. Drat!
    Sir, you needn't worry! We will have as many spoiler alerts as we deem necessary to assure you of your daily fix of Bond stuff without having SF spelled out to you in full detail.
    Sir, you needn't worry! We will have as many spoiler alerts as we deem necessary to assure you of your daily fix of Bond stuff without having SF spelled out to you in full detail.
    I do hope I don't need to stay away from this forum, I do enjoy it. Daily Bond fix will definitely be needed the closer we get to this film actually hitting theatres. Thanks!
    Wow... the world premiere 23th oct, is in my country, Denmark? Nice one!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I'll get it on Oct 26th, same as the UK. Jolly good !! :-bd
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    November 1st for me. Nice. :)
    Wow... the world premiere 23th oct, is in my country, Denmark? Nice one!
    The premiere will be before then and most likely in London.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 23,612
    I sincerely hope for an avant-première. Attended a few of those before in my life and boy, am I excited... So who knows.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    22nd of November?- great. So I still have over a year to wait. :L
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Waiting a year is nothing when you know that image Ralph Fiennes image is going to play in a Bond film ! Let's hope that image Ralph Fiennes image will appear in several outings !
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Touche!
    edited November 2011 Posts: 15,692
    Not even in my wildest dream did I believe that seeing image Ralph Fiennes image in a Bond film could be possible. But now it happened... image Ralph Fiennes image is going to enter the Bond history !!
    DaltonCraig007, now officially the lead chairman of the B-) Ralph Fiennes B-) fan division here on mi6-hq. :))
    Dimi, I also took the time to search the cool smiley from KTBEU on google !
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Ah, we in the US have to wait about two weeks, after it's relased in the UK, to watch "SkyFall". I guess I won't be on the MI6 Community for those two weeks, don't want any spoilers. ;-)
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 9,782
    when will the offical site become interesting?
    When a teaser is released? I don't think it will to be honest with you.
    sigh gone are the days when websites were interesting i guess. shame that the interesting website only lasted what one film.