Breakfast,lunch and din-dins : All things foodie in yours and 007's worlds.

1235»

Comments

• edited July 2018 Posts: 19,339
    QBranch wrote: »
    Spaghetti bol for din-dins. I put in chillis, peas, corn and mushrooms, because I like it chunky. Two different types of pasta too - rotini and penne - just for fun. Add some parmesan on top. I made enough for two -
    come around and have a bowl with me.

Spag bol but no spaghetti ? That’s impressive Q !!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    00Agent wrote: »
    I'm on my way @QBranch
    I'll bring a bottle of Dom Perignon 55, or do you prefer the 53?
    I would prefer both! :D
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Spag bol but no spaghetti ? That’s impressive Q !!
    haha.. You got me! Maybe I'll call it 'pennetini'. :-?
    He he he I couldn't resist.
    He he he I couldn't resist.
    Baz, just wait til you smell my Pennetini cooking on the stove.
    Reading all this spaghetti talk makes me really hungry for some Italian food - just as much as Connery in this picture!

on4i25n.jpg?fb
    Reading all this spaghetti talk makes me really hungry for some Italian food - just as much as Connery in this picture!

on4i25n.jpg?fb

He must have been feeling Italian and musical ;)
  • edited July 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Pierce prefers his lunch 'on the go' :

PNY8IRd.png

While Sir Rog was always partial to a chipolata or two :

hqdefault.jpg

on4i25n.jpg?fb

He must have been feeling Italian and musical ;)

Haha, yes!
    Pierce prefers his lunch 'on the go' :

PNY8IRd.png

While Sir Rog was always partial to a chipolata or two :

hqdefault.jpg

Let's not forget the others!
    george-lazenby-australian-actor-at-his-park-lane-london-apartment-EK03N0.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS60OwjMYDF4mqg1DJ84TJRBlZ413-DOCb_xB_xwh-jacG5nmcI
    Uhm…

DXUM5lNV4AArRua.jpg
    Dan prefers a seafood diet :

bCQoet3.jpg
    163-Daniel-Craig-4-Dream-House-Morgan-Creek-1.jpg

^ WOW... I can't get enough of this Pennetini! How does he do it? I MUST have his recipe!

danielcraig-413938.jpg

^ I blame @QBranch!
    It's the snacks between the meals that does it!

29z7iur.jpg
    I had a random thought on the train this morning about the amount of times that Bond has been drunk during the film series.
    We all know he is a hard drinker (understatement) but,after trying to recollect the 24 films in my mind,i can only see him truly drunk or drinking to get drunk in QOS and TND .

Anyone else recall another scene ?
    Wow, what a coincidence, Baz! I hadn't read your comment, but I had been just thinking earlier that perhaps we see someone intoxicated in every Craig film. Bond is intoxicated by the poison in CR; both he and Camille are tipsy in QOS; in SF, he's the centre of attention during the scorpion game, perhaps he's already had a few; and in SP, we see a drunk Maddy.
    Wow, what a coincidence, Baz! I hadn't read your comment, but I had been just thinking earlier that perhaps we see someone intoxicated in every Craig film. Bond is intoxicated by the poison in CR; both he and Camille are tipsy in QOS; in SF, he's the centre of attention during the scorpion game, perhaps he's already had a few; and in SP, we see a drunk Maddy.

Aaaaah of course,SF !!!!

How the heck did I miss that out ,what a plonker ...great minds think alike Q !!
    Aaaaah of course,SF !!!!

How the heck did I miss that out ,what a plonker ...great minds think alike Q !!
    ;)

MiserlySpeedyDoe-max-1mb.gif