The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

Cool gun!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Many of these films build such a great rapport with Bond and his allies that when one of them is hurt or killed it really resonates with Bond and the audience.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    From the way the media responded a few months ago, it appeared that many people don't that this scene is used to try out potential Bond actors.
    The scene that most Bond actors are screentested with !
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Iconic scene.
    James Brolin did a terrible one!!
    IIRC from reading about FRWL, this hidden camera part was also edited out in some markets.
    Great photography here!
    Dwayne wrote: »
    IIRC from reading about FRWL, this hidden camera part was also edited out in some markets.

Which totally undermines the scene and how ruthless Spectre are, though I can see some markets may take offense to it.
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    James Brolin did a terrible one!!

Its that bad I often forget its FRWL he is supposed be reenacting.
    Nice Hitchcock vibes here.
    Sean always looks good in a hat!
    I was reading about Hitchcock being approached to direct Thunderball only yesterday..
    Sean always looks good in a hat!

Difficult look to pull off.
    The look on Moneypenny's face as Bond and Tana talk to each other. :))
    Dwayne wrote: »
    The look on Moneypenny's face as Bond and Tana talk to each other. :))

Priceless
    Lektor....Hannibal Lektor!? 🤣
    edited October 2022 Posts: 2,625
    Naturally, I always make note of the portrait of Yuri Gagarin on the wall.

PS. Those were real rats folks (drugged but real).
    There is a high percentage of movies that have train scenes that also happen to be great. SP not included, though the train scene in SP is good.
    There is a high percentage of movies that have train scenes that also happen to be great. SP not included, though the train scene in SP is good.

You got there before me! Was just about to say that! Love SP one too. And of course, CRs one is one of my favourites from the series!
    Great scene with Grant coming up during dinner, Bond does not miss a trick.
    background on the Orient Express;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orient_Express
    Connery enjoyed this rail journey more than once.
    Bond is shagged out!😁

You got there before me! Was just about to say that! Love SP one too. And of course, CRs one is one of my favourites from the series!

TSWLM another good one and LALD, trains always create great claustrophobic settings.
    Bond is not happy.
    Kerims Death is particularly upsetting
    ".... I will try...." (when Bond hands the porter some money!) =))
    Travelling by map! Well it always worked for Indiana Jones!
    For some reason, when I was very young, I always confused this part of FRWL with THE TRAIN (1964, John Frankenheimer).