The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Less is more in the early films, great subtle performances.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    I really like the effect of the chess game here, and our introduction Kronsteen (Vladek Sheybal). I aways laugh when he refuses to shake hands when leaving the room. Not only is he a SPECTRE agent, but he’s also rude!!!

While we all know about the work of Ken Adam, let me add that its’ Syd Cain’s work we see here.
    Kronsteens opponent reminds me of an old teacher i had in primary school
    I really like the effect of the chess game here, and our introduction Kronsteen (Vladek Sheybal). I aways laugh when he refuses to shake hands when leaving the room. Not only is he a SPECTRE agent, but he’s also rude!!!

While we all know about the work of Ken Adam, let me add that its’ Syd Cain’s work we see here.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Top tier villain's in this one across the board.
    Rosa Klebb always gives me the creeps!
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,419
    Binder was working on a lot of films during 1963 including Charade and The Running Man, both superb title sequences.
    Ah, its’ Rosa Klebb (Lotte Lenya). She reminds me of an old grade homeroom teacher. Here’s a behind the scene photo.
    0bea469e04e44cb6ae69db43b7a045e1--lotte-lenya-star-trek.jpg
    I always proffered Blofeld in the shadow's, this is night and day to what we got in the last two films.
    What i wouldn't give to get a massage from that lady!!
    "...we use live targets as well..." =))
    Walter Gotell another Bond legend.
    The first half of the book deals with Grant alone, and its an excellent read!
    John Barry's score is superb really gives the viewer a sense of the location.
    edited October 2022 Posts: 23,419
    Daniela Bianchi
    And now, we have the lovely Daniela Bianchi. IMHO, she is one of the most beautiful Bond girls. Understated, but very lovely.
    :x
    d02af6abf531bd9c8305de798d189eb1.jpg
    Tatiana is certainly one of the more flaky Bond girls.
    Daniela Bianchi is indeed beautiful!
    Her creepy interview with Klebb reminds me of Bonds encounter with Silva!
    Along with Domino my favorite.
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Daniela Bianchi is indeed beautiful!
    Her creepy interview with Klebb reminds me of Bonds encounter with Silva!

Good comparison.
    And now, Bond is back. Along with Sylvia Trench (Eunice Gayson). I always love the byplay between Bond and Lois Maxwell’s Miss Moneypenny. And I think this maybe her second-best performance in the role (#1 being OHMSS).
    Eunice Gayson shame she did not appear in GF.
    The real James Bond!
    The first the best.
    Ms door needs oiling!
    And Bernard Lee still the finest M!!
    And now we have our (long term) "Q" in Desmond Llewelyn.
    Really miss dear Desmond!
    Great little scene, very understated.
    Lois!! If Sean won't take you, I'll gladly take you!!!
    MV5BMTIxMTM3MTQyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTQ4NjU2._V1_UY1200_CR297,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg