The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

One of the best Bomb defusing scenes, the magnetic sound really adds to the tension.

I prefer OP though! More urgency
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    I love this bit where Kim Fortune is killed.

He lives again (briefly) in MR. :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    One of the best Bomb defusing scenes, the magnetic sound really adds to the tension.

I prefer OP though! More urgency

That's a great one.
    Love this bit with Bond dangling.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Must have been quite an experience for the actors working on this set.
    I like the Bond theme cutting out with the camera feed.
    I like the Bond theme cutting out with the camera feed.

Reminds me of the gunbarrel where the vamp is cut off after Bond fires.
    The globe GPS is great.
    Great explosions here.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Great explosions here.

...and less costly than those of SP :))
    Great explosions here.

They do well to disguise the scale of the models with these explosions. Fire and water often can shatter the illusion.
    Great explosions here.

They do well to disguise the scale of the models with these explosions. Fire and water often can shatter the illusion.

Very true.
    Love the wet bike bit. I'd think it would take a couple hours to assemble the thing.
    Bond on the wetbike..so cool...so BOND!
    edited September 2021 Posts: 23,846
    I love Wetnellie water ski lol
    Not crazy about Strombergs tailor!!
    Not crazy about Strombergs tailor!!

His clothes are very Ralph Furley.
    This is a violent death scene! More so than others
  • ToTheRight wrote: »
    Great explosions here.

Very true.
    Love the wet bike bit. I'd think it would take a couple hours to assemble the thing.

Haha, I had the very same thought.

Shane Rimmer: "Okay. One hour, James."

*one hour later*

Bond, sweating and exhausted, finishes tightening the bolts on the last piece of Wet Nelly.
    Wetbike lol
    Great explosions here.

Very true.

Haha, I had the very same thought.

Shane Rimmer: "Okay. One hour, James."

*one hour later*

Bond, sweating and exhausted, finishes tightening the bolts on the last piece of Wet Nelly.

LOL
    I think Stromberg is dead Bond, you definitely got him.
    Jaws should have some chips with his fish!

I would think Moore's Bond would've used that level of cold blooded ness on someone like Zorin who he genuinely had a dislike for.
    Jaws vs Jaws.

I would think Moore's Bond would've used that level of cold blooded ness on someone like Zorin who he genuinely had a dislike for.

Its strange that Roger had an issue with kicking Locques car off the cliff yet had no problem shooting Stromberg so many times??

If I remember correctly Sir Roger was not keen on that scene thought it too violent.

Its strange that Roger had an issue with kicking Locques car off the cliff yet had no problem shooting Stromberg so many times??

Exactly. He must have been angry about that second hole he received where everyone else only has one.

Exactly. He must have been angry about that second hole he received where everyone else only has one.

🤣🤣🤣
    I love Bach's reaction when the cork pop's.
    Has Bond got the bends??