The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I do like the dynamic between Bond and Anya.
    The supertanker is my favorite Ken Adam set.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The model work in this film is excellent for the time still stands up.
    I love this music cue.
    "Which bullet has my name on it?"
    "The one with 007 of course!"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    The Model work is excellent, ..... such lovely lines. ;)
    Its amazing to think that Ken Adam asked Stanley Kubrick for advice on how to light this awesome set!
    I love the fact Kubrick was a consultant on this film.
    Or rather Kubrick was consulted.
    Wonderful set.
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    One of the underrated aspects of the Bond series during this era was the "reuse" of certain actors like George Baker and Shane Rimmer.
    Amazing set who needs CGI.
    Anya looks adorable in that uniform and cap.
    'Karate Chop!!!'
    Its hard to look at all the henchmen in their unforms and not think of that bloody Austin Powers!!
  • Incidentally, I also just watched TSWLM yesterday as part of a mini-Bondathon leading up to NTTD (already did the full one in anticipation of one of NTTD's previous release dates, so just choosing select entries this time). I have to say this was quite possibly my best TSWLM viewing ever. It was almost as if I was seeing the film for the first time again as a screen-glued twelve year-old. Maybe that’s just how stoked I am for No Time to Die and the thought of experiencing a new piece of Bond history.

MR is another in my mini-Bondathon, and I’m looking forward to it.
    Love this bit with Stromberg/Bond and Anya.
    Stromberg is quite insane, I like his motive as villain.
    'Farewell Mr. Bund'
    'Farewell Mr. Bund'

LOL
    Incidentally, I also just watched TSWLM yesterday as part of a mini-Bondathon leading up to NTTD (already did the full one in anticipation of one of NTTD's previous release dates, so just choosing select entries this time). I have to say this was quite possibly my best TSWLM viewing ever. It was almost as if I was seeing the film for the first time again as a screen-glued twelve year-old. Maybe that’s just how stoked I am for No Time to Die and the thought of experiencing a new piece of Bond history.

MR is another in my mini-Bondathon, and I’m looking forward to it.

Its certainly gone up in my ranking on this rewatch, its near faultless.
    It's going back to my top 5
    Some overacting in the death department by some if these guys!!
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Some overacting in the death department by some if these guys!!

Pretty much what Austin Powers spoofed.
    I love this bit where Kim Fortune is killed.
    This is a seriously dangerous battle scene with all these Grenades never mind the machine guns.
    Shane Rimmer is classic!
    "You got a date?"
  • DwayneDwayne New York City
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Shane Rimmer is classic!
    "You got a date?"

Yeah that is a stone cold classic!!
    One of the best Bomb defusing scenes, the magnetic sound really adds to the tension.
    Shane Rimmer is great.