The Youtube Thread

Comments

• Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    That deleted CR moment with Bond and Vesper looked quite lovely. It would've been nice to have gotten another moment with them as they fell in love.
    Agreed. I just wonder why they didn't add it to the DVD.

Watching this right now.

Does anyone know if this is on DVD or included in one?

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    In honor of Sir Rog's 84th birthday, my favorite 8 minutes of his entire tenure in the 007 role

Dame Shirley Bassey sings AVTAK and a medley of GF and DAF in 1987:

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Basildon Bond in

Operation P.I.D.D.L.E

and

The Man With The Golden Labrador
    I don't know whether this was posted already...

One Brosnan is Not Enough

Merry Christmas! This is an amusing take on the Charles Dickens classic:

• WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO =))
    I found this commercial just today, and its pretty amazing.

Perhaps something like this for titles for SF?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If Kleinman returns whatever happens I'm sure the main titles will be great.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited December 2011 Posts: 2,635
    Escapin' a "bit" from the 007 topic, here i am to show u guys the previews of my 'Hellfire' Project:
    First Test Video:

Second Test Video:

An animation i made on a game editor of mine, called '4x4 Evolution'. this game has an editor which can allow u to make offroad tracks within an 1024x1024 terrain. Inside it you are plenty of objects, textures, etc.. And this is a bit of what I made, for what it could be on the opening scene:

The TEST of the opening, with the names of the artists:

The First test of what it would look like if my project would be on TV.
    The first animation is not mine. That's an station break of a Brazilian TV enterprise, called Rede Globo (Globo Network, in american).
    The second animation is not mine neither.. The "Tela Quente" is a program which shows movies at monday nights.

The First Unnoficial part of Hellfire:

The [unknown] BETA-official part:

The OFFICIAL Trailer of the project:

___

To finish the post, anyone has the link to a 'TWINE' interview, which Brosnan was interviewed by a woman? I know the video is on Youtube but I can't find it.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2011 Posts: 28,694
    http://youtu.be/KCsesJPerTQ
    How do you embed videos now?
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Me? oh, i just put the Direct Link from the address bar :)
    My newest video:
    007 Nightfire: The Memes Battle
    In honor of Christmas:

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Don't know if anyone has seen this but it's a great edit. :-)

....Very good!!!
    Love John Barrys arrangement on the Bond theme there, very well put together piece! =D>

fantastic! Love that classic Barry Bond sound! =D>
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 3,333
    How about George Lazenby playing a James Bond-type spy in Diamonds Aren't Forever, from a Hitchcock Presents episode shown in 1989..

edited March 2012 Posts: 28,694
    A really great interview with Sir Rog, where he chooses between LALD and FYEO, and gives tips on how to raise the eyebrows.

/:)
    ^
    Come to think of it, this avatar IS Sir Rog!
    Far and away the best scene in the 1983 Pink Panther film:

Sir Rog has got Inspector Clouseau down to a T. It's too bad in retrospect they didn't try to revive the series with him in the role post-Bond. The woman in the clip is Joanna Lumley(OHMSS).
    Some interesting Bond reviews by fellow cinephiles, but be warned. They get some Bond facts wrong. They have an awesome channel full of great content for all the other movie buffs on here.

Hope you get a kick out of this one, I know I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=x5g8_KequV8&NR=1

The video creator's tagline says "Age finally catches up with 007". Hahaha!

My handiwork. Hope you enjoy.
    The video creator's tagline says: "Roger Moore does everyone a favor", and I can't agree with him more!

It's the one and only Caroline Munro/Naomi from TSWLM in the Noxema shaving cream commercial from 4:25-4:56
    Fan trailer/tribute to one of my favorite classic films: