The Youtube Thread

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Cary Grant, eh? Must watch this'n.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^
    Cool! Very accurate too! I'm off to watch the real trailer again!
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur

It's a classic. Grant does well in a John Wayne/Humphrey Bogart type role.

600full-only-angels-have-wings-poster.jpg

only_angels_have_wings.jpg

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

It's a classic.

only_angels_have_wings.jpg

Absolut Rotund Masterpiece.

Just two points: Jean Arthur is the main actress and not Rita... ;)
    That video is also a subtle homage to Top Gun... Intelligent.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon

WHOO WHOO!!!

dats only in da monin'....you suppose to be cookin' breakfast or smomthin' by then
    RIP Andy Griffith and Happy 4th of July:

• edited July 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Freaking amazing:
    Did that just-was that just-did I just see it-

Call me easily impressed, but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Did that just-was that just-did I just see it-

Call me easily impressed, but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!

I know right! Somebody get that guy a job with Eon!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Wow, just WOW. Another one here.

xxx
    I can't believe some of the best lines in cinema were improvised:
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    A couple of months old but here, Michael Apted talks about Brosnan, Craig, Skyfall and whether he'd direct another Bond:

The wonderful Mr. Ferguson parodies our favorite spy:

• This guy is awesome, especially if you love metal.

edited August 2012 Posts: 3,262
    Great historical epic "Eastern" that I believe was the last film JFK saw in the White House:

I believe the subtitles are in Portuguese.
    Great historical epic "Eastern" that I believe was the last film JFK saw in the White House:

Actually, that last film is widely believed to be our very own From Russia With Love. It was released in the UK on October 10, of '63, which gave the president more than enough time to have a screening of it before his death a little over a month afterwards. Not to mention that he was the only reason FRWL IS the second Bond film.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Possibly the most hilarious and offensive James Bond parody video ever; contains bad language but is very funny.

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    For any fan of Whose Line? Here is the greatest hits of james bond.

;-)
    I love Whose Line. Great talent there, as evidenced.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    This may not be the place, but please subscribe! :)
    I subscribe you back if you want, just tell me your nickname.

https://www.youtube.com/user/X3MSonicXP
    edited August 2012 Posts: 3,262

Actually, that last film is widely believed to be our very own From Russia With Love. It was released in the UK on October 10, of '63, which gave the president more than enough time to have a screening of it before his death a little over a month afterwards. Not to mention that he was the only reason FRWL IS the second Bond film.

But did JFK see FRWL in the White House? According to this source, 55DAP was the last film screened there during his presidential administration on November 10, 1963:

http://homepages.sover.net/~ozus/55daysatpeking.htm

Of course, UA could've sent him his own copy of FRWL and he could've watched it somewhere else between 11-10-63 and 11-22-63. Or he could've watched FRWL in the White House prior to 11-10-63.
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    A great video, and to my surprise, at 6:06 there is a clip of Joe E. Brown from Some Like It Hot!
    This is one of the coolest YouTube videos I have ever seen!
    edited September 2012 Posts: 28,694
    These are awesome:

:D