Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    I thought this "alternate ending" was rather well made:

• edited September 2011 Posts: 2,107
    Don Cheadle is Captain Planet uncensored

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Rare 1977 BBC Documentary on the Making of The Spy Who Loved Me:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JAMESHOTS007#p/u/21/3r3K-_Wesbs
    The special is broken up into 15 parts. All segments can be found on the youtube users channel.
    I thought I'd scoured the whole of YouTube for all the Bond documentaries on there but have never come across this one. I'll be certain to watch it. Thanks for linking us @JBFan626.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    You just made my day @PPK!!! HA HA HA! That was brilliant! Thanks for posting!!! =D>
    You just made my day @PPK!!! HA HA HA! That was brilliant! Thanks for posting!!! =D>
    You're welcome. Here's one for "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

B-)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Are there any Spiderman, Godfather, Bourne, or Star Wars 'Bunnies' @PPK??
    Are there any Spiderman, Godfather, Bourne, or Star Wars 'Bunnies' @PPK??
    There's Spiderman Bunnies:

Don't know about the others your mentioned but here's a King Kong one:

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited September 2011 Posts: 3,262
    On Captain America's Secret Service:

• :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

That was excellent. :)
    I've seen that Bond vs The Recession video so many times, and it still gets me.
    Just found these cool videos. The first one is a stop motion Battle of the Bonds and the second is a making of video.

A neat interview with Carry On great and all round legend, Kenneth Connor.
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 1,497
    Message removed

This video is pretty cool, and the mod actually looks like Craig:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=FHrTPRLBabg
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!

Take 10 minutes out for this.
    Fan tribute to Peter Hunt's 1974 adventure film "Gold" starring Sir Rog:

More memorable work from John Barry

Do you remember this?

The first CR teaser a fan recorded it from a French TV channel. I was nearly shaking with excitement when I first saw it!
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,350
    A good time to post that teaser @PanchitoPistoles. All of the promotional push the films receive will be up and running very soon once more and in full force for Bond's 50th anniversary adventure!
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    @PanchitoPistoles Nice! However, that scene with Bond and Vesper in the water, I don't remember seeing it in the movie itself. I'm guessing they had cut it out?
    @PanchitoPistoles Nice! However, that scene with Bond and Vesper in the water, I don't remember seeing it in the movie itself. I'm guessing they had cut it out?
    Yes, it was cut. But not included as a deleted scene in the 2008 DVD release of the film. Maybe one day we'll get to see it.
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land

Yes, it was cut. But not included as a deleted scene in the 2008 DVD release of the film. Maybe one day we'll get to see it.
    That's too bad, thanks.
    One that I like to watch from time to time. I just find it amusing.

That deleted CR moment with Bond and Vesper looked quite lovely. It would've been nice to have gotten another moment with them as they fell in love.