Last TV Show You Watched?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    That's what I always thought but so many people keep saying it was because of
    Connery playing Bond that he gave the character a Scottish background. So now
    To be honest I don't know which is correct .
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I think it is a bit of both.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    That's what I always thought but so many people keep saying it was because of
    Connery playing Bond that he gave the character a Scottish background. So now
    To be honest I don't know which is correct .

Well it was only after Connery took the role that any mention of his Scottish heritage is mentioned, and that's in OHMSS which also name drops Ursula Andress because IF was smitten with her.
    I think Ursula made a big impression on many of us. ;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited January 2016 Posts: 15,690
    I just finished the first season of Two and a Half Men.

Really good, Charlie Sheen is a legend. I had quite a few really good laughs in all the episodes I've seen so far.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    'Making A Murderer'

Go watch it, right now, if you haven't.
  • edited January 2016 Posts: 5,813
    After catching "Sherlock : The Abominable Bride" on iPlayer on monday (despite the frustrating freezes, I loved the episode), I watched "Downtime" tonight. Glad to see the Brigadier, Sarah Jane and Victoria again, and to see the first steps of Kate. Although the budget was poor (and it showed), it still is a good tale, with quite a few welcome references to the classic series.

downtime-dvd-2.jpg
    Is 'Downtime' available to watch online?
    Highlander the tv series I forgot how good this show was

I plan on finishing up the Player with my wife either today or tomorrow (rest in peace Classic show that felkt like it was from the 80's)

Very annoyed the Player got canceled however if CBS are serious about redoing MacGyver they NEED to hire Phillip Winchester (the shows lead) as the man looks and acts a LOT like MacGyver in the show and could be an excellent new MacGyver (hell Snipes as thorton wouldn't be aweful either)
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    edited January 2016 Posts: 11,139
    Currently watching death in paradise and Emma Rigby looks stunningly sexy...those lips =P~
    Watching it too, :D
    I can't take my eyes off her when she's on screen.
    Her in the bikini bottom and wet suit top. WOW ! :x
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    It's all about the females... =))
    Death in Paradise - season 5 has started in the BBC, excellent fun detective show.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    Empire of the Tsars: Romanov Russia with Lucy Worsley. My favourite TV historian delves into the Romanov story (via BBC iPlayer), a great programme, she's mad as a hatter and will dress up at the drop of a hat but always makes an entertaining, informative and very watchable telly programme.
    Ralph Fiennes is on the Graham Norton show and confirmed he's back for at least one more film and then it's upto the producers if they want him back
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Ralph Fiennes is on the Graham Norton show and confirmed he's back for at least one more film and then it's upto the producers if they want him back

And he really wanted to be M all his life, indeed funny. :))
  • Only Fools and Horses : Time on Our Hands . Still my all time favourite piece of television.
    Only Fools and Horses : Time on Our Hands . Still my all time favourite piece of television.

Brilliant episode, an so funny.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It seems everyone has been made aware that Bond 25 may be it for the Craig era. Hopefully they can convince Christoph to stay for one more as opposed to two more to finish off the Blofeld arc and end it with style and power.
    It seems everyone has been made aware that Bond 25 may be it for the Craig era. Hopefully they can convince Christoph to stay for one more as opposed to two more to finish off the Blofeld arc and end it with style and power.

As long as they make it a movie about a mission instead of getting Bond once again rogue and personal. I hope that 007 is single again the next movie, no drama's it just did not work out.

Back on track here : just watched the first episode of "Death in Paradise" on iPlayer (with a little help from Hola). Still as good as ever.And glad to see Neve McIntosh without the green scales, although the tongue was still as sharp as in Doctor Who.
    Speaking of Who, just watched "The Curse of Peladon" today. A great episode, with one of the best fight scenes in the series, more secret passages than in the complete Famous Five adventures, and a monster that looks like...

ALF ?

What's not to like, right ? Oh, and King Peladon's mother was an Earth woman ? Doesn't that make him...

Dare I say it ?...

A HYBRID ?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
  • AnthraxAnthrax Sweden
    The last I watched was Mythbusters and I'm looking forward to their final season. Twisted (2013-2014) was also a TV show that I loved, and Denise Richards played the main character's mother really well.
    @Anthrax, the latter was canceled after the second season, was it not? I remember getting sucked into watching the first season with my girlfriend at the time.
  • AnthraxAnthrax Sweden
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    @Anthrax, the latter was canceled after the second season, was it not? I remember getting sucked into watching the first season with my girlfriend at the time.

Yes, it was canceled after one season.
    Anthrax wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Yes, it was canceled after one season.

It didn't even get a second season, so the entire mystery to the show is never revealed? Shame. That's what they get for dragging it out, though.
  • img_1679nl283pxu-490x225.jpg

I had never heard of the show until I saw it at random on Amazon Prime- 'Sweet, a series with Tom Jane!' I thought!
    This show is pretty damn funny- it's about an out of luck High School coach who happens to have a ginormous penis and basically prostitutes himself out of desperation. A good chunk of the humor comes from how awkward he is with all these sex-starved housewives and the fact that this is the freaking Punisher! :))

It's raunchy at times and full of nudity, but still manages to be charming and about his family, and his drive to provide for them; if you liked Californication you'll probably like this too!
    I just made it to season 2 and I hear it got canceled after 3 suddenly- I hope it doesn't end in a cliffhanger- we'll see.
    Finished watching classic Doctor Who : "The Sea Devils" yesterday. Great episode all around. Now, on to "The Mutants".