Last TV Show You Watched?

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 40,368
    I'm glad my friend was a fan, or else I never would have noticed how amazing the show is. He let me borrow the first four seasons, and I downloaded the rest. It's a shame that such a great show is over; I just ended Rescue Me months ago, and I followed that since the very first episode. There is one good thing to come of this now, though: Hugh in more films.

I haven't seen Flight of the Phoenix (remake) in some time, but I believe he was doing that film when he shot the audition tape for House, and I also recall him being in Street Kings, and that was a great movie.

In fact, I think Hugh would make a great Bond villain. I've said this for a while now, but it's got me back on the thinking aspect of it.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @0Brady if you loved House (and Hugh Laurie), I recommend you the tv shows 'A bit of Fry and Laurie' and 'Jeever and Wooster'... both with Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry as the main characters.
    edited May 2012 Posts: 40,368
    @0Brady if you loved House (and Hugh Laurie), I recommend you the tv shows 'A bit of Fry and Laurie' and 'Jeever and Wooster'... both with Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry as the main characters.

I believe I've seen the former show a few times before. I love Stephen Fry.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 13,882
    Doctor Who: The Tomb Of The Cybermen

_41631808_wheel1_416bbc.jpg

I had an urge to watch some Troughton era Who. :-B There's a nice moment between the Doctor and Victoria...

Supernatural
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Archer
    Episode: Space Race Pt1

Archer on a space station, and there's no Moonraker references? :-? Unless they'll come in Pt2. Also, I just want to say for the record that Pam deserves her own spin-off show, call it... Poovey.
    Archer

Archer on a space station, and there's no Moonraker references? :-? Unless they'll come in Pt2. Also, I just want to say for the record that Pam deserves her own spin-off show, call it... Poovey.

I love Archer so much.

Cyril: I have one bullet left.
    George Spelvin: He does?
    Archer: Who am I? Count Bulletsula? Like Dracula. That was bad. Come back to me. I can do better.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Archer

I love Archer so much.

Archer: Who am I? Count Bulletsula? Like Dracula. That was bad. Come back to me. I can do better.

Then you'll love this:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2723/what-if-james-bond-delivered-sterling-archers-lines#Item_12
    ;)
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Archer

I love Archer so much.

Then you'll love this:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/2723/what-if-james-bond-delivered-sterling-archers-lines#Item_12
    ;)

Thank you for that; a good laugh was appreciated, haha. ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    578700_3690739514161_1445448275_33302692_2121845328_n.jpg
    :))
    "I've broken into way tougher places, right? Well, not without my turtleneck..."
    Archer: "Krieger, are you still into taping bumfights?"
    Krieger: "No, now i'm into something... darker."
    No, the important question is, "did you see Regis this morning?"
    Twilight Zone and Supernatural ...

are there any other supernatural fans in the house?? if so were you happy with last seasons outcome? ?
    The Voice UK!!! \:D/
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Logan's Run: The Collectors. Logan and Jessica find sanctuary! Or do they?
    The Twilight Zone
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 13,350
    I watched all 13 episodes of Awake over the past few days. I enjoyed it very much, it's a shame it's gone.
    I'm looking for a good show on Netflix Play Now to watch. I added Breaking Bad, and might get into that. Any suggestions for people who have Play Now?
    Archer
    Episode: Space Race Pt 2

An fantastic end to the series. =D> All in all, this series was far better than series 2. In this episode, Pam is awsome (as usual) and Cyril gets a badass moment. Is that the last we've seen of Bionic Barry, I think not. Roll on series 4.
    Archer
    Episode: Space Race Pt 2

An fantastic end to the series. =D> All in all, this series was far better than series 2. In this episode, Pam is awsome (as usual) and Cyril gets a badass moment. Is that the last we've seen of Bionic Barry, I think not. Roll on series 4.

I haven't seen much of season three, but did Conway ever return?
    No, he hasn't been seen since Honeypot.
    That's a shame. I expected to see so much more of him, and that episode screams of a return.
    I watched 2 random episodes from one of my favourite shows

Eureka

eureka-11.jpg

Series 1
    Episode: H.O.U.S.E. Rules

Sara malfunctions trapping Jack, Allison, Beverly, Fargo, Henry & Stark inside, to confront their feelings, leaving Jo & Taggart to devise a rescue plan.

Series 2
    Episode: Maneater

An outbreak of pheromones, brings out the lust of all of Eureka's female occupants, turning Jack into their object of desire.
    Just finished Burn Notice, season five. Wow. A damn fine season, and with so many surprises, just in time for the next season to kick off. Now on to Castle, to catch up on some missed episodes.
  • edited June 2012 Posts: 7,653
    Have finished Dexter season 6.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2012 Posts: 15,686
    Has anyone seen the new series 'Magic City' ? It is any good ?
    Saw episode one of 'Magic City'.... OK, nothing special.

Tonight I will watch 'Band of Brothers' for the first time !! I see it is extremely highly rated, so I am sure I'll have a good time viewing this ! :)
    Covert Affairs

annie-walker-covert-affairs.jpg
    "I swear to god, if you mention Sydney Bristow one more time, I will use these to gouge out your eyes."

Series 1
    Episodes:

Fool In The Rain
    I Can't Quit You Baby
    When The Levee Breaks

Comparisons to Alias are unavoidable. But I think this show has a more espionage feel, compared to Alias' more outlandish tone. And I love the retro <a href=" titles</a>, theme and all. B-)

However, I do have 2 small niggles. 1) some of the CGI needs a bit of tweaking and 2) I know language is Annie's expertise, but I think she needs one really good fight to show how she can use her basic CQC skills to her advantage. Other than those, I think I will be sticking with this show. :)
    I really don't like the USA channel... imo 'Burn Notice' looks much too cheap, and is much too campy to enjoy, I quit after season 1.