Last TV Show You Watched?

Comments

• Oh that sucks, he is such a great actor in the show. Looks like Danno gets to run the gig for a few shows.

Anybody every notice how good he looks in a tux?

Alex does cut a fine figure (I'm assuming you mean him and not Caan)...indeed quite Bondian, always thought that. Very old school I think.

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Well finally finished watching Heroes. An amazing show and I'm really sad that it didn't get to give us a real ending but I did some research and found that Tim Kring still wants something more for the Heroes universe, maybe a movie.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    Oh that sucks, he is such a great actor in the show. Looks like Danno gets to run the gig for a few shows.

Anybody every notice how good he looks in a tux?

Alex does cut a fine figure (I'm assuming you mean him and not Caan)...indeed quite Bondian, always thought that. Very old school I think.

Yes, I did mean Alex in a tux...he is quite sharp.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Just finished season 1 of 'The Killing US'. Good show, had me guessing until the very end... but some slow episodes though. I hope season 2 will be more consistent.
    The Walking Dead. I was glad to see my favorite person to bite the dust and then bite the bullet finally do that.
    Just finished season 1 of 'The Killing US'. Good show, had me guessing until the very end... but some slow episodes though. I hope season 2 will be more consistent.

Just finished the Killing (original Danish) all 20 episodes, bloody brilliant. I won't be seeing the US version anytime soon or ever. Will be a big dissapointment.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    SaintMark wrote:

Just finished the Killing (original Danish) all 20 episodes, bloody brilliant. I won't be seeing the US version anytime soon or ever. Will be a big dissapointment.

It's on my watch list.

SaintMark wrote:

It's on my watch list.

My neighbours lend it to me in a dvdbox and warned me the show was quite addictive, and it was true.
    Were I to follow the show on tv I would not been able to, thank god for DVD-boxsets.

SharkBait wrote:
    The Walking Dead.

same here...so glad Rick finally stepped up and took care of the problem!

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Stella Street

I watched a coulple of episodes from series 2. I could quote so many lines/exhanges from this show, but i'll go with this un':

*Michael Caine and Rog are trying to put up a Welome Home banner for Mrs Hugget:*

Caine: "No, to me, Rog, to me."
    Moore: "I'm sorry Mike, i've got very little more to give."
    Caine: "I know that, I could have told you that years ago."
    Moore: "Very funny."

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Somehow I watched all 39 episodes of the awful 2006 version of Robin Hood. Well the first series is OK, second is very good but the third - wow, that is special.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Speed Racer:The Dangerous Witness

This is the episode I remember most from seeing as a child. It's got some Bondian elements: secret agents, a criminal gang of femme fatales, a compact that shoots poison needles.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,894
    Doctor Who: Time And The Rani

TimeAndRani.jpg
    "Good god man, what on Lakertya are you wearing."

This is one of those Who stories that gets a mauling from almost everyone. But i'm an unapologetic fan of the McCoy era and I can find the good in all of his stories. It's the opening story of the 7th Doctor era, so we've got a new Dotor, a new theme arrangement by Keff McCulloch & new title sequence by 7d, Kate O'Mara making her 2nd appearance as the Rani and the distinction of being the story that introduced CGI to Who.

I feel sorry for Langford, whom got saddled with a pretty useless character, all she's required to do is shreak... very loudly. It's a pity Langford wasn't given more to work with, as she works really well with McCoy. It probably didn't help that she was, as a companion, followed by Sophie Aldred's Ace. Ace who would go on to become one of the most popular companions, while Mell didn't.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Watching NCIS, and Tony made a Bond reference that got me smirking like the Cheshire Cat. :D
    Watching NCIS, and Tony made a Bond reference that got me smirking like the Cheshire Cat. :D

Don't watch that, watch Person of Interest instead !!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    Watched afew of my favourite episodes of Only Fools and Horses earlier. Classic TV.

Also watched the 1st ever episode of Misfits. The 3rd season is no where near as good as the 1st 2.
    Not the last tv series I watched but i recommend Life on Mars and Ashes to ashes
    Brilliant series, excellent characters, excellent story lines
    largo2 wrote:
    Not the last tv series I watched but i recommend Life on Mars and Ashes to ashes

Life on Mars was brilliant. I didn't like Ashes to Ashes as much but it was good. Wasn't a huge fan of the way they ended the final series though.
    Its now gonna be BBC News 24! :)) ;)
    largo2 wrote:

Life on Mars was brilliant. I didn't like Ashes to Ashes as much but it was good. Wasn't a huge fan of the way they ended the final series though.

I agree, rumours were there was no way Keeley wanted to end it that way, hence the way she walked off. And I wish Sam came out of the bar just to say thanks to Gene.
    I am just glad they did not milk it with a third series
    largo2 wrote:
    largo2 wrote:

I agree, rumours were there was no way Keeley wanted to end it that way, hence the way she walked off. And I wish Sam came out of the bar just to say thanks to Gene.
    I am just glad they did not milk it with a third series

Sam coming back even for just a small cameo would've been great. But yeah, I felt that last series was pushing it, if they made anymore they would've just been milking it.

Gene is one of my favourite TV characters in history.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    edited April 2012 Posts: 5,979
    I'm watching season two of Game of Thrones. It requires close attention to keep track of all the characters and plotlines, but it's worth the effort.
    Finished season 1 of Homeland... not very good IMO. some pretty big plot holes.

Finished season 1 of Luther. Excellent ! Idris Elba is an amazing actor !!
    Finished season 1 of Luther. Excellent ! Idris Elba is an amazing actor !!

It is a great show, I would recommend it to anyone, and I could easily see Elbra as Bond in the future.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Just watching Raiders of The Lost Ark on Sci-Fi saw more previews for Ghost Adventures, with Grant leaving very soon. It is a sad piece of work. I love Ghost Adventures and it'll never be the same now without Grant. :((
    correction Brady...you mean ghost hunters.. Ghost adventures is a completely different show. I enjoy both shows, but deep down I enjoy Ghost Hunters (TAPS) more.
    correction Brady...you mean ghost hunters.. Ghost adventures is a completely different show. I enjoy both shows, but deep down I enjoy Ghost Hunters (TAPS) more.
    Sorry, hard not to mix the two up. I prefer the original Ghost Hunters as well. What do you think of Grant's departure, and do you know why he has chosen to leave?
    I think it is sad to see him go...personally I think it is due to family reasons... possible divorce maybe.....I would be curious to know if he will still work with Jason at Roto rooter.
    I think it is sad to see him go...personally I think it is due to family reasons... possible divorce maybe.....I would be curious to know if he will still work with Jason at Roto rooter.
    Apparently he is just quitting the show, not TAPS, and will work behind the scenes. As to his personal stuff, he mentioned stress, but other than that I have no idea why he is leaving and won't try to guess aimlessly.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    How I Met Your Mother

Really I wasn't sure about this show but I caught a few episodes on TV and found it to be really funny. My sister owns all the seasons on DVD so I'm currently watching them. Just finished the second season. I want to be like Barney.