Soap Opera Moments in the James Bond Films?

124»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I found that rather cute myself, are you sure you guys aren't mixing up soap opera
    moments with Romantic moments ? ;)
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I found that rather cute myself, are you sure you guys aren't mixing up soap opera

Thunderpussy, that's because your a big softie.

Romantic: When Vesper wakes Bond as he recuperates after his ball-crushing experience.

Soap Opera: Vesper and Bond running in from the rain and falling off the bed.
    :)) guess I'll go back to reading my Mills and Boon chick lit.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    peter wrote: »
    Soap Opera: Vesper and Bond running in from the rain and falling off the bed.
    Ugh. I always fast forward through that tripe. Walking in the hotel holding hands almost skipping with puppy love is also uncomfortable.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Like he said in TND, me too.
    :D come on guys, have you never been in love, you hold hands and skip everywhere.
    You even let her eat your chips, even though when you were buying them she said she didn't
    Want any.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    :D come on guys, have you never been in love, you hold hands and skip everywhere.
    You even let her eat your chips, even though when you were buying them she said she didn't
    Want any.
    "Love is for poets."- Conner McCloud
  • That moment in the ferris wheel is not soap opera at all. Calling it that is a great disservice against the Bond-Kara relationship.

Real soap opera is pretty much anything that goes on between Bond, Elektra, Christmas and Renard.