New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome here. Are you a real count?
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 382
    Welcome here. Are you a real count?

Of course; the college of arms are making swift progress at verifying my ancestry.

@timmer pretty much the same rankings as me. Hopefully we get a new Bond & a new set of writers to wipe the slate clean.
    A warm welcome to all new comers!!! :-h
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Hi everyone.
    Priority in my life: 1. Wife and daughter 2. James Bond 3. Unimportant things like work, food and so on...
    I'm proud to say that my daughter was born exactly at 20.07.
    Favourite bond movie: CR
    Least favourite: MR
    Favourite fleming novel: FRWL
    Least favourite novel: DAF

Greetings from Switzerland, the country with the Piz Gloria
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Welcome to MI6, @goldenswissroyale!
    Welcome pal !!
    It's an honour to be welcomed so quick by Sean and Dan;)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Itsh my pleashure.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    HALLELUJAH FINALLY IT HAPPENED

Another Swiss on MI6Community.

About damn time, and now we will take over this place @goldenswissroyale
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Just discovered this thread ...no clear way to start except a blanket welcome to all on pages 1 through 69 :D ....

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    mcdonbb wrote: »
    Just discovered this thread ...no clear way to start except a blanket welcome to all on pages 1 through 69 :D ....

2 years, 3000 posts, and you have just realised there's a New Members Introduction thread?
    Well, come on then @mcdonbb better tell us who you are ;)

And me.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    mcdonbb wrote: »

Thanks for joining, and welcome to the for--wait...
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    Fine fine ...ok maybe I saw thread but didn't open it.

Raised on Bond ..named after Connery. Native Texan but maternal grandfather was English ..paternal great grandfather Scottish. Divorced dad of three being raised as Bond fans. I work in healthcare.

Nicer in person ...not photogenic hence why Snoopy my avatar.
    A two-year belated welcome to you, @mcdonbb!
    Some tips for threads that a new member should definitely study and contribute?

I saw your thread about the statistics (moneypenny and bonds first appearance). Really great! Looking forward to read more.

• Hello! See all the Bond actors in the same movie! Check out my trailer on YouTube just search "No Good About Goodbye Trailer" please leave a comment on YouTube! Thanks!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    A warm welcome to all the newbies!
  • Dragonpol wrote: »

Thanks very much! Check out my labour of love on YouTube!
    Thanks!
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Thanks very much! Check out my labour of love on YouTube!
    Thanks!

I will. In return have a dive into my blog: http://thebondologistblog.blogspot.co.uk/
  • Hello all, been a lurker of these forums for a week or so. Decided it was time to sign up and see what it's like here.
    Been a fan of the James Bond films for as long as I can remember, and as you'll notice from my username, the films of Cubby and Harry are the ones I enjoy the best. That's when the series was at its best. Some of the magic left the films after 1974.
    Look forward to getting to know you.
  • Hello all, been a lurker of these forums for a week or so. Decided it was time to sign up and see what it's like here.
    Been a fan of the James Bond films for as long as I can remember, and as you'll notice from my username, the films of Cubby and Harry are the ones I enjoy the best. That's when the series was at its best. Some of the magic left the films after 1974.

Welcome Sir
    Welcome aboard.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    edited September 2016 Posts: 7,981
    Some tips for threads that a new member should definitely study and contribute?

I saw your thread about the statistics (moneypenny and bonds first appearance). Really great! Looking forward to read more.

The first thing you notice on these boards is a statistics thread? You most definately are Swiss!

Many of them are lovely people!

Welcome to the boards! And you too @Cubby_and_Harry and @scottishguy!
    Welcome @Cubby_and_Harry! Love the username.
    @Cubby_and_Harry, hope you enjoy it here! It's a lively group.
  • Thank you for the warm welcome @Comte_de_Bleuchamp @Dragonpol @CommanderRoss @jake24 and @ToTheRight. That's very nice of you. At least this appears to be a friendly place. I've found the Bond poll thread. Are there any other areas that you could recommend I look at?
    Check it all out, and welcome. Are you called Harry_and_Cubby on the other hemisphere?
    Hello all, been a lurker of these forums for a week or so. Decided it was time to sign up and see what it's like here.
    Welcome, @Cubby_and_Harry. I happen to share the same love for their collaborations as yourself. I look forward to reading more of your views in the future.
  • stagstag In the thick of it!
    Welcome everyone & I recommend @scottishguy1972s trailer. It is really good. Unfortunately I don't have a you tube account else I would have posted a comment there so this will have to do.