New members - introduce yourself

Comments

• Hello, I am woman from Finland, and I interested in Bond movies because of Craig. He is that kind of Bond that I like to watch, I didnt like the others so much so the old ones are not familiar to me.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Welcome @fin007
  • Thank you!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Welcome, woman from Finland.
  • I'm new here, just wanted to say hi to everyone here and a Happy Easter for all celebrating as well! :)
    Welcome, Mr Goodman.
  • @Thunderfinger Haha, thankyou very much! :D
    Welcome @BlofeldsScar
  • @Thunderpussy Thankyou for the welcome, delighted to be here!
  • edited March 2016 Posts: 337
    Hey everyone! Happy Easter. I've been watching Bond since Live And Let Die in 1973, and I've been a fan for these 43 years. Hope to have a fun time here!
    Welcome here. Another Moore era kid.
    Well, I was born in the Connery era (2 days before Dr No, in fact) but I only started watching Bond movies in the 70's.
    Thank you both!
  • Greetings @stun_harvesting :)
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Glad I found this site because it's a Bond fans dream!

First Bond film I ever saw was Live And Let Die which my dad took me to see when I was six years old. It scared the crap out of me! Next cinema trip was many years later with Octopussy. I loved it and started to re-watch all the Bond films, buy the soundtracks and then read the Fleming books where I really became a big Bond fan.

Love all the Daniel Craig films and he's now probably my favourite Bond.

I live and work in Surrey
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Welcome, @LeonardPine.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Welcome @LeonardPine. A great addition to our forum I would say! :)
  • Well, I'm new myself, but welcome @LeonardPine. Another Bond fan who saw LALD first! Hope you have a fun time here.
    Welcome @LeonardPine.
    Hope you don t pine away in this neck of the wood.
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    Thanks everybody for your welcome. :)
    Hi everyone, indeed "a Bond fan's dream", this site. I already added some comments before stumbling on this introduction section, so apologies for that. My enthusiasm got the better of me.

My first Bond was AVTAK when I was 13 and I immensely enjoyed it - still do, even though Roger was past his prime. From then on I collected all the movies, saw the spoofs and read the books (but that is over 25 years ago). I regularly put a Bond-movie in the DVD player and that normally gets me started for a Bond-marathon the following days.
    Welcome here, uprowing dog.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited April 2016 Posts: 17,809
    Welcome, @dogrowup007 to the mad world of MI6. You'll love it! :)
    Welcome @dogrowup007
    Thanks for the words of welcome. Very happy to have discovered this site - it has become a daily habit (actually several times a day) to check the discussions. I hope this is considered normal behavior, or am I on the road to an addiction? :-S
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks for the words of welcome. Very happy to have discovered this site - it has become a daily habit (actually several times a day) to check the discussions. I hope this is considered normal behavior, or am I on the road to an addiction? :-S
    It is definitely normal behavior. Many members actually live here. :D Welcome.