"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    -Do you know what cello this is?
    -The Lady Rose.
    -Only one person we know plays this sort of cello. Kara Milovy.
    -But Kara is dead!
    -It was in all the newspapers!
    -Rubbish. Kara is alive. Unless you killed her, Mr. Barry. Don't tell me you let her go.
    -I gave QBranch the strictest orders to eliminate her!
    -And did he?
    -He took her to dinner!
    mattjoes wrote: »
    -Do you know what cello this is?
    -The Lady Rose.
    -Only one person we know plays this sort of cello. Kara Milovy.
    -But Kara is dead!
    -It was in all the newspapers!
    -Rubbish. Kara is alive. Unless you killed her, Mr. Barry. Don't tell me you let her go.
    -I gave QBranch the strictest orders to eliminate her!
    -And did he?
    -He took her to dinner!

Hahaha indeed...the swine !!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    :D
    barryt007 wrote: »
    No,so I can tie a block of concrete to her dainty little feet and chuck her in the ocean...he he .
    Oh, I see. A bit of bondage before making her wet. Kinky.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    @QBranch, if I hadn't already given you my vote for Funniest Member, I'd go and do it right now.
    QBranch wrote: »
    :D
    No,so I can tie a block of concrete to her dainty little feet and chuck her in the ocean...he he .
    Oh, I see. A bit of bondage before making her wet. Kinky.

Steve-Carell-Laugh.gif
    I’m having a Laz-y weekend and going to the London Comic Con on Sunday.
    Work and Wedding planning!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Have fun. The ones over here, especially San Diego, have gotten too large and crowded to be enjoyable. For me anyway.

That's my opinion as well. I used to prefer the San Francisco WonderCon to San Diego's ComicCon, but it moved to Anaheim several years ago and shows no signs of coming back.
    I saw Joan Baez at the London Palladium last night, on her Fare Thee Well tour. She was getting over a cold but wonderful as always. As a huge Paul Simon fan I was over the moon that she covered The Boxer, and she also sang my favourite Woody Guthrie composition, Deportee. Very, very happy.

Tomorrow I'm having friends over to help me drink the stockpile of gin people keep giving me for some reason.
    I hope she has a wonderful retirement. She's earned it!
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 11,189
    Had a picture with this geezer at the Comic Con.

Wz49vnh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    BAIN123 wrote: »

Don t know that geezer, but love your sunglasses!

Great photo BAIN123, met George a number of years ago. Fantastic guy.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    @QBranch, if I hadn't already given you my vote for Funniest Member, I'd go and do it right now.
    Cheers, and good thinking, 99. ;)

BTW I see you've been nominated for Biggest Lazenby fan, but I voted for Wiz instead, as I've always assumed you were a huge Dalton fan?
    edited March 2019 Posts: 3,108
    QBranch wrote: »
    BTW I see you've been nominated for Biggest Lazenby fan, but I voted for Wiz instead, as I've always assumed you were a huge Dalton fan?

Yes, I was a bit surprised by that (though flattered to be nominated for anything)! I've said some positive things about how Laz's legs look in a kilt, but he's 3rd or 4th in my rankings (behind Dalton and Craig and sometimes Connery).
    Well people, I will be going dark for the next 2 to 3 nights? Reason...………..? It is my stag party in Liverpool! Wish me luck!
    Following on from last weekend (well sort of anyway) I’m going to an Evening with Dame Diana Rigg tomorrow night at London South Centre.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Well people, I will be going dark for the next 2 to 3 nights? Reason...………..? It is my stag party in Liverpool! Wish me luck!
    Big congratulations to a soon-to-be ex-Rogue Agent!

I don't think Bond will be the first thing on your mind after the stag do...it will be this :

planking-3.jpg
    Have a good time, @RogueAgent! You too, @BAIN123 - I really wanted to go to that but I'll be away.

Oh yeah - I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

All the best have a good one
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    Have a good time, @RogueAgent! You too, @BAIN123 - I really wanted to go to that but I'll be away.

Oh yeah - I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks!

Where are you going?
    Washington, DC area! Staying with friends and going to a convention.
    Sounds exciting! Take care and have fun.
    Thank you! I expect I'll drop in with occasional excited reports.
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293
    @RogueAgent, @BAIN123, and @Agent_99 – have a great time, all of you!
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 11,189
    A couple of pictures from last night taken by another fan closer to the stage. The evening focused mainly on her theatre career with only a couple of minutes on Bond and The Avengers.

qdEYfTI.jpg

gtfvgxA.jpg
    A couple of pictures from last night taken by another fan closer to the stage. The evening focused mainly on her theatre career with only a couple of minutes on Bond and The Avengers.

qdEYfTI.jpg

gtfvgxA.jpg

What s this? Is that Daniel and Lea?
    She is a British national treasure xxxx

I don't think Bond will be the first thing on your mind after the stag do...it will be this :

planking-3.jpg

Thank you for your well wishes. Liverpool was fantastic fun, especially spending Saturday night in the Cavern club. Incredible atmosphere in there which was fantastic. My body is battered and bruised from indoor paintballing and the stag hunt where I had run like hell to one end of the building back to the other whilst at about 10 yards away like a firing squad with their high pressure setting paintball guns. They just machine gunned the hell of me. Torso looks like I have rolled an Aston Martin DBS several times. I was just thankful their was no torture scene Mr Le Chiffre style! Lol! On a proud note that Bond would be proud of....? I did not throw up once!!!