"Something for the weekend, Sir ?"

Comments

Birdleson wrote: »
    If it's TOP HAT or a Busby Berkeley film, I'll join you!

As a matter of fact, three Busby Berkeley films are on my watch-list: 42nd Street, Footlight Parade, and Gold Diggers of 1933, along with Love Me Tonight. The more the merrier!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Visiting my mum, as it was her birthday yesterday.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'm kicking off this weekend with a presentation of 1981's Body Heat.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    It's quite the noir thriller. And Kathleen Turner is delicious in it.
    Some R&R with my fiancé?!!!
    Getting a haircut.

I’m sure those pubes need a trim old chap .
    Well the last weekend in February is already here,so before we March into March (damn I am so bloody witty,i love myself !) what are you up to,oh nerds of Bondville ?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Sleeping till nine.
    Following the on going saga of the football in the Championship. Aaaaaahhhh!!!!! Lol!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Heading out to a great restaurant in Karachi with the lovely Miss Milovy.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    i love myself
    And you hate me.
    QBranch wrote: »
    i love myself
    And you hate me.

Nah I love you too,you know that xxxx
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Weather's looking good so I might actually take the bike out for pleasure, rather than just commuting.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    Following the on going saga of the football in the Championship. Aaaaaahhhh!!!!! Lol!

It's turning into quite the thriller at the moment, isn't it!
    Will probably try to catch a few games myself this weekend. Have been a bit under the weather the last few days, so I'm very much looking forward to (what I'm hoping will be) a quiet weekend.
    i love myself
    And you hate me.

Oh, okay - just thought you might be jealous with rage, is all.
    i love myself
    And you hate me.

Oh, okay - just thought you might be jealous with rage, is all.

Just promise to throw her over the side when you've finished.

Will probably try to catch a few games myself this weekend. Have been a bit under the weather the last few days, so I'm very much looking forward to (what I'm hoping will be) a quiet weekend.

Have just read some injury updates on the Norwich website which are all positive. So I am hoping for a positive result tomorrow to put pressure on the teams as the weekend progresses.

Have just read some injury updates on the Norwich website which are all positive. So I am hoping for a positive result tomorrow to put pressure on the teams as the weekend progresses.

Having players available after injuries can make a huge difference at this point in the season!

Having players available after injuries can make a huge difference at this point in the season!

Looking at the current score line? Maybe not!!!! Lol!
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,302

Still second half to go though. :-)

2 quick goals and we still losing!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!

Ouch, didn't see that Bristol had scored again…

One of those teams that you get as to whether they will turn up or not? Clearly they have today.

One of those teams that you get as to whether they will turn up or not? Clearly they have today.

I have a bad feeling Southampton will turn up against Arsenal tomorrow, as well. Hate matches like that…

I have a bad feeling Southampton will turn up against Arsenal tomorrow, as well. Hate matches like that…

Oh my, what a stressful game, boy do my Norwich boys put me through hell and back.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,302

Oh my, what a stressful game, boy do my Norwich boys put me through hell and back.

How about that! They're certainly keeping the promotion dream alive! :-)

(Better continue this conversation on an appropriate thread, perhaps.)

How about that! They're certainly keeping the promotion dream alive! :-)

(Better continue this conversation on an appropriate thread, perhaps.)

Will do! Lol!
    So you can catch her in your arms and look like the hero, and me, the villain? I don't think so mate.
    So you can catch her in your arms and look like the hero, and me, the villain? I don't think so mate.

No,so I can tie a block of concrete to her dainty little feet and chuck her in the ocean...he he .

No,so I can tie a block of concrete to her dainty little feet and chuck her in the ocean...he he .

@barryt007 while writing this comment :))

giphy.gif
    oooooh so true @Torgeirtrap ,so so true ....