SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    BOND IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_medki3GCFr1qe1tmho2_500.gif
  • doubleoego wrote: »
    BOND IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_medki3GCFr1qe1tmho2_500.gif

Haha. Very good !
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Full trailer, Sept the 4th? http://projectionlist.com/#/site/trailers

Strangest hour ever, by the way !! 8-} :D
    ggl007 wrote: »

The key word there is "projected". In other words, they have no idea when the second trailer will be released.
    ggl007 wrote: »

The key word there is "projected". In other words, they have no idea when the second trailer will be released.
    Was just about to post something similar :D
  • ggl007 wrote: »

Warner Bros. did something similar with The Man From UNCLE teaser trailer, which went online at 8 p.m. New York time on Feb. 11.
    antovolk wrote: »
    that's ok. I think it's just me maybe. I remember when the skyfall teaser came out, that was in may. So I suppose it's not that far between. But I don't have a certain reason to why I feel its not coming out. Think it just feels to good to be true for me. But im probably wrong.
    Hate to be blunt but think about this.
    The final Hunger Games will have their first trailer out late April. Opens a few weeks after Spectre.

Star Wars will have their next trailer at that time too.

Now think about where SPECTRE would fit...

As I said before: 2015 is an insane box office year for blockbusters. EON Productions/Sony/MGM can not go the same safe Bond playbook anymore. Which was: releasing a 1st teaser around May and a final trailer late summer.

The publicity/marketing machine in this year needs to be heavier. In order to compete in the TOP 3 global box office. So therefore: 1st teaser trailer next Friday, another larger final trailer around May, and a 3rd trailer late summer.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'm a little confused. What time will the trailer be released exactly?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    edited March 2015 Posts: 1,208
    @jake24 23:45 GMT
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    aaron819 wrote: »
    @jake24 23:45 GMT
    Thanks.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    that's ok. I think it's just me maybe. I remember when the skyfall teaser came out, that was in may. So I suppose it's not that far between. But I don't have a certain reason to why I feel its not coming out. Think it just feels to good to be true for me. But im probably wrong.
    Hate to be blunt but think about this.
    The final Hunger Games will have their first trailer out late April. Opens a few weeks after Spectre.

Star Wars will have their next trailer at that time too.

Now think about where SPECTRE would fit...

As I said before: 2015 is an insane box office year for blockbusters. EON Productions/Sony/MGM can not go the same safe Bond playbook anymore. Which was: releasing a 1st teaser around May and a final trailer late summer.

The publicity/marketing machine in this year needs to be heavier. In order to compete in the TOP 3 global box office. So therefore: 1st teaser trailer next Friday, another larger final trailer around May, and a 3rd trailer late summer.

May is way too soon for a second trailer IMHO. Late June/early July would work though, with final trailer in late Sept, like I always said.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Just now popped up on my twitter: (from official James Bond 007 account)

James Bond ‏@007 m2 minutes ago

The #SPECTRE teaser trailer will be released on Friday March 27 at 11.45pm (GMT). Watch it at http://www.007.com
    Just now popped up on my twitter: (from official James Bond 007 account)

James Bond ‏@007 m2 minutes ago

The #SPECTRE teaser trailer will be released on Friday March 27 at 11.45pm (GMT). Watch it at http://www.007.com

Yippyyyyjaheeeeee :D ! Confirmed !!
    From AJB, take it with a grain of salt....
    The trailer is good. Very moody. No action footage will disappoint some.
    There is no way in hell the producers think they could get away without showing any action footage in the trailer.

as long as there is dialogue I am happy
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    jake24 wrote: »
    There is no way in hell the producers think they could get away without showing any action footage in the trailer.

There wasn't much action in the Skyfall teaser; 99% of it was just the dialogue between Bond and the psychiatrist.

There was at least *some* action in that one though.

Sounds excellent.
    I wouldn't mind at all if it were just quick shots of the action like in Skyfall's teaser trailer, however, absolutely zero footage of any action sequences is very strange.
    @jake24 Don't forget that it's an early teaser, they don't want to release the money shots too soon ;)
    One thing for sure, I was bored of the PTS sequence, before I saw it in the theater. So hopefully, they will indeed not give away too much of the action. Just enough to satisfy those, who thrive only on action.
    I can't imagine them NOT having at least one shot of the Rome car chase or from the Austria set piece...
    One thing to emphasize the drama end, but Mendes can be pretentious and forget who Bond's audience is. 99.9 % of the audience doesn't give a damn about Mendes' arty stuff. They want a Bond in action on a mission, not a bunch of expensive talking heads. This is coming days after IM5's trailer and if it is just talky drama, they are going to be blasted on the net with the poor comparison. It will be as the kids say, a Fail. Hope that leak from AJB was wrong.
    Germanlady wrote: »
    One thing for sure, I was bored of the PTS sequence, before I saw it in the theater. So hopefully, they will indeed not give away too much of the action. Just enough to satisfy those, who thrive only on action.

Essentially why I won't be watching it. They give up so, so much in trailers for films nowadays. Probably wont be a problem with this teaser specifically, but I want to go into the film having seen absolutely no final footage.
    smitty wrote: »
    One thing to emphasize the drama end, but Mendes can be pretentious and forget who Bond's audience is. 99.9 % of the audience doesn't give a damn about Mendes' arty stuff. They want a Bond in action on a mission, not a bunch of expensive talking heads. This is coming days after IM5's trailer and if it is just talky drama, they are going to be blasted on the net with the poor comparison. It will be as the kids say, a Fail. Hope that leak from AJB was wrong.
    Rather sweeping statement considering you haven't seen the teaser yet, and based on rumour only.
    Moreover, Sam Mendes gave us Skyfall which earned $1.1 Billion at the box office, so I think the man knows what Bond is, and what the audience expects.

• wait, is someone saying theres no action in the teaser. If not, then that's a big disappointment. It has to be on the level of skyfall teaser for me, despite how early it is. I would rather wait longer for a trailer if it ment adding some action and bond music with it. So has someone actually seen the trailer or is this just rumour with no action in it ?
    The guy from AJB may have seen a very early version given he was posting about no action when Rome was still being filmed. So in that space they may have peppered a few action shots in which I hope is the case.
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead

Essentially why I won't be watching it. They give up so, so much in trailers for films nowadays. Probably wont be a problem with this teaser specifically, but I want to go into the film having seen absolutely no final footage.

well,that is your primitive and I respect for it.
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    The guy from AJB says "If we get a teaser soon, I have a feeling it will be..."

It is just his opinion

well,that is your primitive and I respect for it.

Primitive? Do you mean prerogative?