SPECTRE Trailer/TV Spot Thread - NEW TV Spots Page 117 - Final Trailer Page 106

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Great spot. Agreed Mexico and the collapsing building look better.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    QBranch wrote: »
    QBranch wrote: »
    Are there any spoilers in that spot, regarding if/what the watch does other than tell the time? Like the look of it though, it has grown on me a lot. Stoked they've gone back to the NATO strap. Still prefer the Broz SMP though.
    The watch is a time traveller device. (Spoiler!)
    Thanks. Now I need one of them to unlearn this. Paradox!

They are sold out, but available in the past. Good luck.
  • TuxedoTuxedo Europe
    delfloria wrote: »
    I hear that the helicopter roll is going to be accompanied by a slide whistle in the sound track as an homage.

You made my day!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    The new Singapore TV spot has quite a bit of new footage in it, mostly (if not all) from the Mexico City scenes.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Sigman looks great too. A little crush, perhaps?
    Saw my first TV spot here in the UK! Things just got REAL people!!! B-)
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Have seen 6 second of a tv spot from Gillette on Dutch tv. I hope to see the full version another day. But tv spot also be on youtube..
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    New TV spot, no new footage.
    JWPepper wrote: »
    New TV spot, no new footage.

Yeah, it's the official version of TV spot 4!

TV spot 10
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    antovolk wrote: »
    TV spot 10

Love the music choice. Also, is the scene where Bond is looking at his personal effects the original shoot or the reshoot?
  • I think everyone's way off base with the personal effects scene.

When Moneypenny gives Bond the effects he's in his shirt and has his holster on.

When he looks at the stuff I think it's a later scene with just Bond on his own.

The way the trailers are editors makes it look like one and the same scene but I think you're all wrong and its two spectate scenes.

00Dalton wrote: »
    I think everyone's way off base with the personal effects scene.

When Moneypenny gives Bond the effects he's in his shirt and has his holster on.

When he looks at the stuff I think it's a later scene with just Bond on his own.

The way the trailers are editors makes it look like one and the same scene but I think you're all wrong and its two spectate scenes.
    It was discovered from one of the clapperboards that the scene was reshot. The shots from that scene in the teaser trailer are from the original shoots (when Bond wears the robe), whereas the reshoots are seen in the theatrical trailer (when Bond wears the shirt with the holster). Also, when Moneypenny tells Bond he has a secret, or at least the second half of the line, it is also part of the same scene despite what some think. I'm not sure if it's been posted, but there is an alternate version of the Omega spot showing Moneypenny saying "...because you don't trust anyone" in the same setting. So the dialogue is not from another scene.

• TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited October 2015 Posts: 4,554
    ...and finally, here we are.

This line perfectly sums up the general attitude on these boards, the long months of anticipation, waiting for this film.
    jake24 wrote: »

It was discovered from one of the clapperboards that the scene was reshot. The shots from that scene in the teaser trailer are from the original shoots (when Bond wears the robe), whereas the reshoots are seen in the theatrical trailer (when Bond wears the shirt with the holster). Also, when Moneypenny tells Bond he has a secret, or at least the second half of the line, it is also part of the same scene despite what some think. I'm not sure if it's been posted, but there is an alternate version of the Omega spot showing Moneypenny saying "...because you don't trust anyone" in the same setting. So the dialogue is not from another scene.

That's sort of a bummer: I liked Bond in his robe.
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas
    TripAces wrote: »

This line perfectly sums up the general attitude on these boards, the long months of anticipation, waiting for this film.

Which is....?

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    mcdonbb wrote: »

Which is....?

Which is what? I don't get it.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports

Which is....?

Sorry. The actual line: "And finally, here we are."
  • mcdonbbmcdonbb deep in the Heart of Texas

Which is....?

Sorry. The actual line: "And finally, here we are."

Oh duh lol ..ok now I get what you meant.

edited October 2015 Posts: 10,588
    TV spot 4 is now official. Probably my favourite of them all.

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Oh, I thought you meant something about Bond and his robe.

=)) :))
  • tqbtqb
    edited October 2015 Posts: 1,022

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Great bits of new footage there!
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    amazing tis tv spots
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    New TV spots

• eddychaputeddychaput Montreal, Canada
    Christ, how many more of these is Sony going to release? Honestly, I've watched perhaps the first 5 or 6 tv spots. Considering that each new one tends to hint at previously unseen footage, I'm stopping.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    eddychaput wrote: »
    I'm stopping.
    Same here. Watch this space. :))
  • New spot!

New clips! (HUGE SPOILERS, DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ACTUAL CLIPS FROM THE FILM!):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iGkEURV0F4

Man, I am astonished. This Mr Hinx is completely bad-ass.
    It looks like he has a signature kill as well??
    Man, perhaps "SPECTRE" isn't as 'emotionally deep' as "SkyFall", but when it comes down to the action sequences and especially the fight sequences, this ooooozes "From Russia With Love"!

Than the start of that car chase. Can this car chase, with the terrific engine sounds (thanks! sound editing team led by Per Halberg!), finally make us forget the disappointing opening car chase from "Quantum Of Solace"?
    New clips! (HUGE SPOILERS, DON'T WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ACTUAL CLIPS FROM THE FILM!):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iGkEURV0F4

New? Hardly. These clips have been doing the rounds since last week. Pay attention Bond!