No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• JeffreyJeffrey The Netherlands
    bondjames wrote: »
    Jeffrey wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »
    Da Vinci Code is by far my favourite of his though (Chevaliers de Sangreal is sublime). I'd love to see what he would come up with for Bond, but I doubt it will happen.

'Chevaliers de Sangreal' is my favorite too. Beautiful music that fitted the ending scene very well. I went to the Hans Zimmer concert in Amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and was happy that this piece was performed as well.

Sorry for going off topic a bit here.
    He's going to be near me in a few months and I was debating whether to go. Your post has compelled me to buy tickets, so thank you.

I had a great time, I hope you will too! ;-)
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    "Although Adele had to cancel the final two shows of her world tour because of damaged vocal chords, Barbara is said to be “talking the singer round”."

Barbara can heal the sick and injured now. Who knew she had such magical powers.

Is she available to "talk" my football injuries round to match fit?
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Someone just quoting a bullshit story from the Mirror doesn't suddenly give it traction.

All these cretins speaking for Adele yet given she just had to cancel her biggest tour dates at Wembley because her vocal chords are buggered I think the last thing she would want is Babs nagging her to do the next Bond (which hasn't even got a script or release date) at some random point in the future.

Here's a little tip: the moment you see the word 'reportedly' in one of these articles it means the author is making it up.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Guys, I urge you not to put any energy into this article. When was the last time the Mirror reported something remotely credible?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    The only shred of credibility is the one lost by Screenrant and Yahoo for quoting the nadir of tabloids.

I guess if we just keep posting links which quote the same bollocks story it will eventually become true.
    I've never seen Screen Rant to post nonsense so it feels legit to me.
  • 007Blofeld wrote: »

This post summarizes the Mirror.
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 2,115

I guess if we just keep posting links which quote the same bollocks story it will eventually become true.

Screen Rant and Yahoo are both summarizing the Mirror.
    If Craig does come back I highly doubt it will go beyond Bond 25. Still, I don't like most of the names being tossed around to play the next Bond. It's been rough being a Bond fan lately.

Screen Rant and Yahoo are both summarizing the Mirror.
    This is exactly our point.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    "Although Adele had to cancel the final two shows of her world tour because of damaged vocal chords, Barbara is said to be “talking the singer round”."

Barbara can heal the sick and injured now. Who knew she had such magical powers.

Is she available to "talk" my football injuries round to match fit?

It would be at least a year until the song is recorded.
    007Blofeld wrote: »

Someone just quoting a bullshit story from the Mirror doesn't suddenly give it traction.

All these cretins speaking for Adele yet given she just had to cancel her biggest tour dates at Wembley because her vocal chords are buggered I think the last thing she would want is Babs nagging her to do the next Bond (which hasn't even got a script or release date) at some random point in the future.

Here's a little tip: the moment you see the word 'reportedly' in one of these articles it means the author is making it up.

More precisely, it means the story is summarizing another story without adding new material.

Mirror writes a story. As noted by posters above, the story has Craig's age wrong, claims John Logan is involved (it's the first media outlet to say this) and presents a scenario where Barbara Broccoli is trying to entice a singer who has just injured her vocal chords to sing a Bond song.

The Sun, The Mail on Sunday, Screen Rant and Yahoo! are writing about the Mirror's story.
    edited July 2017 Posts: 4,554
    I have always believed that DC would be back for Bond 25...so even if there is no official word YET, there will be eventually.

Regardless, the story in The Mirror does not at all seem like rumor mill stuff. They seem pretty dang sure of this. But who knows.

At the same time, EON needs to get DC on board, and soon, in order to secure a studio bid.

Jesus you see why people like Trump prosper when people are so utterly thick.

The story in the Mirror is at best highly speculative (more likely 100% made up) and then other websites have taken that non story and used it as the basis for their story saying 'reportedly' this is happening. But it's only 'reported' by the Mirror which just cites 'a source'.

If I say on here 'The title for B25 will be Wavelink' the Mirror could then write a story saying 'A source at the worlds most popular Bond community website said the new title will Wavelink)' and they wouldn't technically be lying to their readers. Then all these other websites could say 'Reportedly according a story in the Mirror the new title will be Wavelink' and then all these morons (plenty of whom seem to reside on here) would be jumping up and down saying 'It seems there could be some credibility to this'.

Aren't people depressing?

PS - The new title actually is Wavelink (Don't ask me how I know - I just know).
    Please be concrete/real news...
    Jesus you see why people like Trump prosper when people are so utterly thick.

The story in the Mirror is at best highly speculative (more likely 100% made up) and then other websites have taken that non story and used it as the basis for their story saying 'reportedly' this is happening. But it's only 'reported' by the Mirror which just cites 'a source'.

If I say on here 'The title for B25 will be Wavelink' the Mirror could then write a story saying 'A source at the worlds most popular Bond community website said the new title will Wavelink)' and they wouldn't technically be lying to their readers. Then all these other websites could say 'Reportedly according a story in the Mirror the new title will be Wavelink' and then all these morons (plenty of whom seem to reside on here) would be jumping up and down saying 'It seems there could be some credibility to this'.

Aren't people depressing?

PS - The new title actually is Wavelink (Don't ask me how I know - I just know).

Indeed.

But this doesn't mean the story is wrong, either. If The Mirror were reporting that Chrsitian Bale is going to be Bond, then maybe, yeah. But DC is still the most likely choice to play Bond, especially with five studios waiting, and we all know that. So this isn't EXACTLY shocking "news". IS IT????

See if you can find some more. When you reach 100 the law states it automatically becomes fact and EON have to issue a press release.
  • //If I say on here 'The title for B25 will be Wavelink' the Mirror could then write a story saying 'A source at the worlds most popular Bond community website said the new title will Wavelink)' and they wouldn't technically be lying to their readers.//

Or they might say "a knowledgeable Bond source" and go with that. :-)
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere

See if you can find some more. When you reach 100 the law states it automatically becomes fact and EON have to issue a press release.
    i bet your fun at parties.

//http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Has-Daniel-Craig-Signed-on-for-Latest-Installment-of-the-JAMES-BOND-Franchise-20170709//

This story doesn't credit the Mirror, just says "according to reports." But it does take the quote from the Mirror's anonymous source.
  • //http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1678690/daniel-craig-may-have-finally-made-a-decision-about-james-bond//

After summarizing the Mirror, Cinema Blend has this passage.

"It's important to remember that this is far from an official confirmation, but it obviously has some credibility. Daniel Craig has cemented himself as the James Bond of a generation, leading the franchise through its most successful iteration ever. They would want to keep him for as long as possible, so the news that they've finally convinced him isn't that shocking."

Translation: We don't really know, but it's possible.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2017 Posts: 15,694
    The ScreenRant version of the news is the most bullsh*tting one of all the links posted here. Its the only one that had the nerve to mention the 007 shared universe nonsense. Whether the reports of Craig taking a decision are true or false, whoever wrote the screenrant article is retarded.
    This comment from Cinema Blend puts it best: "It's important to remember that this is far from an official confirmation, but it obviously has some credibility."

Folks, there has been enough evidence over the past few months to come to a strong conclusion that DC is coming back:

From The Telegraph, in April: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/daniel-craig-almost-convinced-return-bond-producers-decide-tom/

From Naomie Harris: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4254210/Naomie-Harris-says-Daniel-Craig-return-Bond.html

From DC himself: https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/oct/10/daniel-craig-james-bond

So The Mirror report would only further propel us to our own reasonable conclusions.
    The ScreenRant version of the news is the most bullsh*tting one of all the links posted here. Its the only one that had the nerve to mention the 007 shared universe nonsense. Whether or not the reports of Craig taking a decision are true or not, whoever wrote the screenrant article is retarded.

People who believe anything other than an official EON press release are retarded.

I've been doing this a long time and have seen a lot of bullshit come and go. Dont ask me how I know. I just know.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @TheWizardOfIce You are very much correct, I only wanted to point out that Screenrant are the only ones so far to take the opportunity to mention the shared universe 'rumours' in the process of these Craig reports.
  • QuantumOrganizationQuantumOrganization We have people everywhere
    The ScreenRant version of the news is the most bullsh*tting one of all the links posted here. Its the only one that had the nerve to mention the 007 shared universe nonsense. Whether or not the reports of Craig taking a decision are true or not, whoever wrote the screenrant article is retarded.

People who believe anything other than an official EON press release are retarded.

I've been doing this a long time and have seen a lot of bullshit come and go. Dont ask me how I know. I just know.
    perhaps you should scale back the personal attacks before you get banned.