Nikki van der Zyl - Voice Dubber Extraordinaire

1234568»

Comments

• @tanaka123 ok thanks. Well I guess that confirms the bleeding obvious.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Hahaha im regretting creating this thread all that time ago now !

To be fair I think the mods made a rod for their own back by stopping it bumping.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

The thread is fine Bazza, be good if it would actually contain some discussion about Nikki.
    It's the conspiracy theory that some have that continues to plague the thread, that ruins it.

Benny wrote: »

The thread is fine Bazza, be good if it would actually contain some discussion about Nikki.
    It's the conspiracy theory that some have that continues to plague the thread, that ruins it.

Absolutely, if only the mods hadn't stopped it bumping none of that would have occurred... wisdom is a thing to have.
    tanaka123 wrote: »

Absolutely, if only the mods hadn't stopped it bumping none of that would have occurred... wisdom is a thing to have.

Damn, yes we're so strict. All those spam bots and trolls just clean themselves up and disappear.
    And the the day to day posts go largely by without question or asking to stay on topic, or the swearing that goes uncensored, the baiting that goes unpunished so as to not upset the apple cart (yes, you should know who you are). Being a mod is not always black and white, and keeping to one set of rules. It's about letting the forum flow sometimes and letting things pass. But then other times we have to clamp down and say no. It's really not too mch to ask.
    Why this Nikki gate thread has to keep popping up as if there's something to hide is tiresome.
    We don't ask for a lot, but when we do, be kinda nice if a few of you didn't get on the offensive.

I didn't know about this,i wouldn't have put a new post in if I knew all this would have kicked off,Benster !

Damn, yes we're so strict. All those spam bots and trolls just clean themselves up and disappear.
    And the the day to day posts go largely by without question or asking to stay on topic, or the swearing that goes uncensored, the baiting that goes unpunished so as to not upset the apple cart (yes, you should know who you are). Being a mod is not always black and white, and keeping to one set of rules. It's about letting the forum flow sometimes and letting things pass. But then other times we have to clamp down and say no. It's really not too mch to ask.
    Why this Nikki gate thread has to keep popping up as if there's something to hide is tiresome.
    We don't ask for a lot, but when we do, be kinda nice if a few of you didn't get on the offensive.

Calm down, I was just joking.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325
    double post alert
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @tanaka123, please watch the constant double posts. You can edit your comments.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Sorry it was a new comment after reading someone else's comment. Don't see the beef.

Sorry it was a new comment after reading someone else's comment. Don't see the beef.

That's what the edit button is for.
    Er....Nikki van der Zyl is German.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325

Yes, I know, I made a mistake ... jeez, I get the picture, man. Stop bothering me.

Yes, I know, I made a mistake ... jeez, I get the picture, man. Stop bothering me.

You've done it several times, but okay. Wouldn't want to derail this wonderful thread any further!
    This is going no where as usual.
    Sorry to those that wanted to keep the discussion going.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.