SPECTRE Leaks Discussion (allowed on ONLY this thread) MAJOR PLOTLINE SPOILERS!

Comments

The above scene evokes tuxedo clad Connery exiting via window, bidding adieu to Tiffany Case, as he makes his way to the Whyte House penthouse.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,167
    Any thoughts about how they are gonna shoot the two collapsable buildings? Pinewood? CGI?
  • aaron819aaron819 Switzerland
    Zekidk wrote: »
    Any thoughts about how they are gonna shoot the two collapsable buildings? Pinewood? CGI?

@Zekidk I was wondering the same thing in the past few days. I think it will be filmed at Pinewood with CGI, just like the CR finale. This is just my opinion. What do you think?

Yeah. They are not gonna destroy two historic buildings in downtown Mexico City. That's for sure! :-)
    aaron819 wrote: »
    After that, they will move to that location which I posted photos of a couple of weeks back, the National Museum of Anthropology.
    Where does the National Museum of Anthropology fit into the script?
  • HuntingBondHuntingBond Cairo

For me, it looks futuristic or iconic enough to maybe double as a Spectre hideout - maybe the interior of the Moroccan one? Or is there something else to it?
    Yeah. They are not gonna destroy two historic buildings in downtown Mexico City. That's for sure! :-)
    After that, they will move to that location which I posted photos of a couple of weeks back, the National Museum of Anthropology.

The person that took and sent me the photos, asked the crew there, and they said that the National Museum of Anthropology will be doubling for a hotel.
    Does anyone have any thoughts what we will see in the trailer now?

We had some ideas a few weeks back, but that was when we thought the trailer would last a minute.

Now the trailer will last 1 MINUTE AND 37 SECONDS!!!

Any thoughts on what scenes we might be seeing?
    This is my guess: It builds slow. Someone is saying something, referring to Skyfall/M and the secret message. It builds to...
    Q is saying: "Le Chiffre (smaller slow-mo cut of Mads M), Quantum (smaller slo-mo cut of Mr White putting the gun to his head), Silva (smaller slow-mo cut from SF), they are all linked. All part of one organisation."
    - small cut from the SPECTRE meeting in Rome
    Then a lot of small cuts, like seen late in the SF teaser. Tension. Action.
    ...and ends with the first shot of Oberhauser saying something about Bond's past during the Morocco scenes.
    Has Waltz been involved in any filming yet, other than the Rome funeral scenes?
    Yes. 95% of his scenes are shot at Pinewood. So he is there.
    The person that took and sent me the photos, asked the crew there, and they said that the National Museum of Anthropology will be doubling for a hotel.
    6a0120a4f87f8e970b01348013dd7e970c-pi
    A green lawn in front of a futuristic building? Looks like a double for the base in Morocco. Could also be the hotel in Sölden. Then Ben Whishaw needs to be there.
    This is my guess: It builds slow. Someone is saying something, referring to Skyfall/M and the secret message. It builds to...
    Q is saying: "Le Chiffre (smaller slow-mo cut of Mads M), Quantum (smaller slo-mo cut of Mr White putting the gun to his head), Silva (smaller slow-mo cut from SF), they are all linked. All part of one organisation."
    - small cut from the SPECTRE meeting in Rome
    Then a lot of small cuts, like seen late in the SF teaser. Tension. Action.
    ...and ends with the first shot of Oberhauser saying something about Bond's past during the Morocco scenes.

@Zekidk Good thoughts!! Lets hope the trailer looks something like this!! Can't wait!! :) :) :) :)
  • HuntingBondHuntingBond Cairo
    Would agree with the last scene from Oberhauser. Doesn't need a Bond-reference though - a sinister smile would do the job. ;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 940
    Yes. 95% of his scenes are shot at Pinewood. So he is there.
    A green lawn in front of a futuristic building? Looks like a double for the base in Morocco. Could also be the hotel in Sölden. Then Ben Whishaw needs to be there.

Either Morocco or maybe doubling for the interior entrance/lift of the hotel which Bond and Estella go in.

The 'Venice' hotel lift/staircase scene in CR were filmed at a museum in Prague.
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 3,164
    My rather detailed idea for the teaser (based on the script) would be something along the lines of:
    FADE IN ON panning across Lake Mondsee towards White's cabin
    Bond entering the cabin...slowly, finding the panic room door.
    Opens to reveal White-
    BOND:"It's time to get out" (I know they cut it from Dec draft but anyway)

MGM/SONY/COLUMBIA logos

Bond and White across each other at a chess table-
    White: "I always knew death would wear a familiar face...but not yours".
    Bond: "Your name came up in a meeting"
    White: "Glad to see London are still talking about me"
    Bond: "It wasn't MI6..."

Sharp flash cut (like the one in QoS teaser revealing new MI6 offices at the Barbican) to inside of SPECTRE Rome meeting, fade through to the Leader stepping to the table and fade to black as we hear

Bond: "What did you do..."
    White: "I disobeyed him..."

FADE through to shots of our familiar MI6 team, Moneypenny, Tanner, Q, M shaking hands with Denbigh/C, then Bond and Lucia at the villa, then approaching the Palazzo where the meeting is taking place as we hear:

White: "He's everywhere...sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating with your family..."
    Lucia: "These people...the power that they have...if you go there you are crossing over into the darkness, to a place where there is no mercy."

Cut back to the Rome meeting as we see Bond amongst the gallery looking as we hear from the head of the table:

Oberhauser: "Welcome stranger. It's been a long time but here we are...can you hear me? I can hear you breathing..."

He leans in to reveal his face (audience holy shit moment because Waltz)

"Bond, James Bond".

Bond looks around as security trains onto him and he legs it to the window, makes it out of the palace, gets into his DB10, engine roaring as he speeds out flanked by Hinx's Jaguar and we cut to

THIS NOVEMBER

And a montage featuring something like what was in the Skyfall teaser or music in this spot along the lines of
    - Revealing the new CNS building
    - the Hoffler Klinik
    - Madeleine inside
    - Lone train in the midst of the Sahara
    - Bond approaching the funeral in Rome and meeting Lucia
    - DB10 v Jaguar in front of the Vatican
    - Plane crashing through at Obertillach
    - M and Moneypenny approaching a military group
    - Aerial shot of London blacking out

Bond: "This organization, what is its name?"
    As we FADE IN to see him, Madeleine and Q in the room of the Horatio, camera pulls focus on Madeleine as we cut to-

SPECTRE logo forms like in the title reveal video as we hear the DUNDUN,DUN, 007 logo at the bottom

NOVEMBER 6 - gunshot/octopus logo in the background
    EXPERIENCE IT IN IMAX

Now I need to make sure I remember this a year from now so I can edit this together when the film's out on Blu-ray...
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 1,552
    I wonder if the opening will be anything like this?
    tumblr_nlmeh3xMjI1rv0z1no1_540.gif

@Zekidk I was wondering the same thing in the past few days. I think it will be filmed at Pinewood with CGI, just like the CR finale. This is just my opinion. What do you think?
    Hmm...
    11055661_338120713044928_1514449085_n.jpg
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,622
    @antovolk Like that trailer breakdown!
    @jcrendle that opening would work.

This Day of the Dead scenario is more LALDish than I imagined. There is even a shot of a wedding couple in one of the videos of Craig exiting the window, making for more LALD imagery.
    Maybe some of the collapsing building footage will be done with fake rubble which is what the above photo might be.
    slyfox wrote: »

Either Morocco or maybe doubling for the interior entrance/lift of the hotel which Bond and Estella go in.

The 'Venice' hotel lift/staircase scene in CR were filmed at a museum in Prague.
    Might fit with the Morocco scenario. Could be.

this looks like the collapsing building scene, and with fake rubble.

11032771_887613574630276_924865563_n.jpg

• timmer wrote: »
    Might fit with the Morocco scenario. Could be.

this looks like the collapsing building scene, and with fake rubble.

I haven't read the script, only the outline, but could it possibly stand in for the train station of Tanger? The original one does not look too spectacular...

• DrShatterhandDrShatterhand Garden of Death, near Belfast
    As others have mentioned, the National Museum of Anthropology is standing in as a hotel. It was mentioned in one of the Mexican production reports.
    As others have mentioned, the National Museum of Anthropology is standing in as a hotel. It was mentioned in one of the Mexican production reports.
    Right! Thanks!
    Hotel it is.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Chaps, I don't mean to interrupt anyone or cause inconvenience, but does anyone of you happen to have the leaked script? Not the leaked notes, just the script. If yes, please can I get a hold of a copy? It would be much appreciated. :)
  • ThomasCrown76ThomasCrown76 Augusta, ks
    Good luck
    edited March 2015 Posts: 15,423
    I take it that's a little to no chance of getting it? :D Oh well.
    You have just as much of a chance of solving the Kennedy assassination as you do getting that script now
    I know that some of the members here are aware of more information that wasn't in the leaked notes. That is why I decided to drop by. But, in anyways, many thanks. :)

As for the Kennedy assassination, why don't we ask John Patrick Mason? ;)
    Last seen off the coast of San francisco
  • chipstickschipsticks NOT on TheDanielCraigForum where they think know Daniel Craig personally and Léa and Monica are ugly
    You have just as much of a chance of solving the Kennedy assassination as you do getting that script now

The mafia killed JFK endorsed by the CIA. Next question please?

Shit...I suppose you want a script now...;)
  • edited March 2015 Posts: 4,622
    I'm pretty sure Spectre killed JFK. He was a little too fond of the Fleming books.

Great photo above. Bond standing in the rubble after the briefcase bomb detonated.
    At least I think that's how it went.

Sounds like, based on the production thread, that Craig and Sigman have completed their walkabout shooting...to the hotel, thru the lobby, up the elevator, into the room, and Craig out the window a la DAF.