Mr. Hinx - discussion

1235»

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I loved how Hinx was introduced, a great creepy kill, the train fight was a highlight of the film for me. Bond looked finished and beaten. Odd they didn't make more of his gun. I read an article about it being a double barrelled automatic. Which I didn't even know existed.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    If anyone could handle that recoil, it's Bautista!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    @QBranch " 44 Magnum, is for girls " :D
    ;) Not to mention the grip is wide and blocky, so you'd need tough hands.
  • M16_CartM16_Cart Craig fanboy?
    He was one of the few aspects of this mess of a movie that I enjoyed.
    He was decent, but I wished his thumbnail death move was clearer when he attempted it on Bond; and would've liked to see him use the Dueller pistol more.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2021 Posts: 4,458
    If you ask me Hinx should return in Bond 26 together / at the same time as real man behind Safin. If not him then with Blofeld. Introduction of Hinx in Spectre with not knowing who he working is, is,inspyration.

When in another thread somebody sugest a guard should wear Spectre ring as set up for Bond 25 this be my comment:
    That ring idea with a guard sound very good, but what if you wait with a scene like that as pretitle scene of Bond 25 but insteed of that ring turn out that Hinx is one of the guards. And when Blofeld escape there let the ring behind found by M. Now this can't any more, as alternate set up of Bond 26 you make scene where Blofeld found Lucia with help of Hinx and let ring behind.

Under this more about Blofeld very much inspyred by OHMSS and DAF. Lucia always be part of it. But Hinx return in this set up later in movie, not working for Blofeld.