BondCapCon - No Friggin in the Riggin...Part Deux

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Tamahori: "Look, Pierce! I have stigmata - the wounds of Christ. It's a sign!"

Broz: "Yeah, a sign that you cut yourself while trying on Rosa Klebb's shoes."

Tamahori: "You're cleverer than you look."
  • edited May 2019 Posts: 6,747
    mattjoes wrote: »
    This ends tomorrow.
    Tomorrow never dies, it seems.

Judging time. No runner up this time because I'd have to list all the contributions you fellas made. This was a really good round.

Winnah is @Thunderfinger.
    "Pierce, I must confess. The cards did not foretell that we will be lovers. I rigged the deck."

"I know."

"Oh."
    "Now push it gently in...out...in...out...INN!...out..SOME VIOLENT THRUSTS now! If you know what I mean?"

Your turn, sir.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Why thank you, @mattjoes !

What s going on here?

Daniel-Craig_Cardona_290518-2.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2019 Posts: 23,419
    ...on this occasion DC forgot to cut out the middle man

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Craig: Man, i really should have slashed my wrists...

Guy holding Craig: suck it up princess, it will all be over in a couple hours.
    M sounded so angry when he summoned Bond. Did he know it was Bond who put those thumbtacks on his chair? That must be it! Damn Tanner! The rat!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited May 2019 Posts: 23,419

The Spy Who Deflated Me
    Of course there had to be a photographer there just when the robot needed new batteries.
    edited June 2019 Posts: 23,419
    DC's reaction to finding out there will be no love scene with Ana de Armas
    edited June 2019 Posts: 5,185
    "Maybe if i twist my ankle really bad, i can get out of this. On that doorstep, here we go, 3... 2... 1..."
    Daniel on his way to the press conference where it will be announced that Idris Elba is taking over.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Craig's stund double sure looked the part. Pity he didn't move 'cat like' at all..
    To make the new Bond film even MORE realistic and dark, EoN decided to focus on how secret agent James Bond is withering away in a boring 9 to 5 government deskjob.
    These are all terrific so far. Can you manage a few more? Judging during the weekend, I think.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Craig sure looked at different hieroglyvics for his intrpretation of 'walk like an egyptian'.
  • DeerAtTheGatesDeerAtTheGates Belgium
    edited June 2019 Posts: 524
    "No! You can't photograph this, it's not supposed to be out until 2 whole years later!"
    As it s been over two weks, let s wrap this up and pass the baton.

All great entries, but 3rd place goes to @CommanderRoss for
    Craig's stund double sure looked the part. Pity he didn't move 'cat like' at all..

Runner-up is @00Agent
    00Agent wrote: »

and
    To make the new Bond film even MORE realistic and dark, EoN decided to focus on how secret agent James Bond is withering away in a boring 9 to 5 government deskjob.

Winner is @Fire_and_Ice_Returns with

and my very favourite of them all:

Good one! Over to you.

As it s been over two weks, let s wrap this up and pass the baton.

All great entries, but 3rd place goes to @CommanderRoss for

Runner-up is @00Agent

and

Winner is @Fire_and_Ice_Returns with

and my very favourite of them all:

Good one! Over to you.

Cheers @Thunderfinger, hopefully this next picture has not been used previously...

actor-neil-connery-the-brother-of-james-bond-star-sean-connery-poses-picture-id901875282?s=594x594
    Moneypenny: Do it, come on, do it... Pull the trigger, i wanna see what happens.

BudgetBond: Let go of my hand you crazy bitch.
    BudgetBond
    :))
    After the Palazzi/Derval debacle, the ironic revenge department of SPECTRE enacted a plan to murder 007 and replace him with a double. No one could tell the difference.

actor-neil-connery-the-brother-of-james-bond-star-sean-connery-poses-picture-id901875282?s=594x594

Come on! You swore you would eat your hat if he was really Sean s brother.

Neil: Look at me now Sean, i'm stealing all your girls! That's for always making fun of me because i could never get a girlfriend in my teens...

Lois: Sean told us this crazy story, is it true that you lost a testicle in a freak bike accident when you were a kid?

Neil: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
    Lois 'You know I got paid more money for this than any Bond film I was in'
    Daniela: 'What! you actually got paid for this, I thought it was a Bond cast reunion? Sean did seem a bit shorter than last time I saw him'
    Daniela: I think he's about to piss himself.
    Lois: Again!? Pull yourself together Neil, and hold this damn gun. Don't let it fall out your Hand again.
    Daniela: This is the worst presstour ever. I'll never work with an amateur again. God i miss Sean.
    Lois: Me too Sister, but let's just try and keep this professional till it's over. Smile for the camera.
    Daniela: I think he's about to piss himself.
    Lois: Again!? Pull yourself together Neil, and hold this damn gun. Don't let it fall out your Hand again.
    Daniela: This is the worst presstour ever. I'll never work with an amateur again. God i miss Sean.
    Lois: Me too Sister, but let's just try and keep this professional till it's over. Smile for the camera.

:))
    Other than 007, 009 really couldn't handle his weapon really well....
    Lois: So tell me Neil, how the hell did you get this job?

Neil: The Producers saw how much I was surrounded by women at all times and they thought that me and Sean had the same power of attraction, and that it was a 'Connery' thing.

Lois: And it never crossed their minds that you were actually gay?

Neil: No, i don't think so.

Daniela: That goatee of yours should have been a dead giveaway. Come on girls, let's go shopping.
    SPY KID BROTHER
    Flirtacious improv scene #017

Lois: I see you handle your weapon very well Mr. Bond.

Neil: Yes, uhh, just like my, uhh, Penis... I umm, handle my Penis very well too, yeah... I guess

Daniela: You must have many girls chasing after you Mr. Bond...

Neil: Uhh, well, yeah, ummm no, you mean like running? I guess not really... There is this pretty cashier at my local supermarket that throws me a smile sometimes when I'm there, and wishes me a nice day, which is pretty nice... Maybe i should ask her out one day but i get so nervous and what if she freaks out and rejects me and I would just jadajadjadajada...

Daniela Bianchi: Holy f***, and this guy is supposed to be Sean Connery's brother?